只有强大才能不被人欺
And since bullies only respond to strength,
所以从现在起
from now onward,
我们就要奋发图强
I will be prepared to be much stronger.
总统先生也要做好准备
And the President should be prepared for that.
总统先生
Mr President.

Joe.
你妹妹在4号♥线上
It’s your sister on line four.
好的 喂 我很忙 我还有很多
All right. Er, yes, I’m very busy…
重要的事情要处理 你有事吗
and important, how can I help you?
你疯了吗
Have you gone completely insane?
我哪能一直头脑清醒
You can’t always be sensible.
当首相就必须清醒
You can if you’re Prime Minister.
财政大臣在另一条线上
It’s the Chancellor of the Exchequer on the other line.
哪有
It isn’t.
-我一会打给你 -不行
– I’ll call you back. – No, you won’t.
当首相的妹妹真烦人
The trouble with being the Prime Minister’s sister
因为跟他一比你太渺小了
is it puts your life into rather harsh perspective.
我哥哥今天做了什么呢
What did my brother do today?
他为国家挺身而出
He stood up and fought for his country.
我做了什么
What did I do?
我用纸做了个龙虾头
I made a papier-mache Lobster head.
这是什么歌♥啊
What is this we’re listening to?
琼妮·米歇尔
Joni Mitchell.
你居然还在听琼妮·米歇尔
I can’t believe you still listen to Joni Mitchell.
我超爱她 真爱永不变
I love her and true love lasts a lifetime.
琼妮·米歇尔教会了你这个
Joni Mitchell is the woman who taught…
冷淡的英国太太用心感受
your cold English wife how to feel.
是吗 真不错
Did she? Oh, well, that’s good,
看来我得给她写封感谢信
I must write to her and say thanks.
哪个送给黛西的朋友艾米丽
Which doll for Daisy’s friend Emily?
异装癖的这个
The one that looks like a transvestite…
还是施虐女王的这个
or the one that looks like a dominatrix?
这已经足以激起
‘It’s almost enough…
我们的爱国之情
to make you feel patriotic,
谨以此歌♥献给
‘so here’s one…
我们牛气冲天的首相先生
for our arse-kicking prime minister.
献给钻石王老五的钻石单曲
‘A golden oldie for a golden oldie.’
抱紧我
Hold me
让我来满足你
I’ll give you all that you need
用你的爱抱紧我
Wrap your love around me
你像把火 燃烧了我
You’re so excited I can feel you getting hotter
宝贝
Oh baby
带你坠入云端 带你坠入云端
I’ll take you down, I’ll take you down
体会从未有过的快♥感♥
Where no one’s ever gone before
如果你想要更多
And if you want more
如果你想要更多 更多
If you want more, more, more
为爱起舞
Jump for my love
扑过来
Jump in
感受我的爱抚
And feel my touch
舞动起来 想要我的吻吗
Jump, if you wanna taste my kisses in the night then
为爱起舞吧
Jump for my love
带你坠入云端 带你坠入云端
I’ll take you down, I’ll take you down
体会从未有过的快♥感♥
Where no one’s ever gone…
玛丽 可以把日本大使的
Mary, can we move the Japanese…
会面改到明天四点吗
ambassador to four o’clock tomorrow?
-当然可以 先生 -好极了 谢谢
– Certainly, sir. – Terrific. Thanks so much.
最后一块你要吗吗
Erm. Would you like the last, er…?
谢谢你 不用了
Thank you very much but no.
见到我姐姐你就知道为什么了
If you saw my sister, you’d understand why.
没关系 那就我吃
That’s all right, more for me.
不要全都一个人吃
Just don’t go eating it all yourself,
你会越来越胖的
you’re getting chubbier every day.
幸好我的体质
I’m very lucky I’ve got a constitution…
怎么吃都不胖
where I never put on weight.
你好
Hello.
对不起
Oop. Sorry.
你好
Hello?
-谢谢 -哦 不
– Thank you. – Nao.
-天哪 原谅我吧 -等等
– Eu peco imensa desculpa. – Oh, no. Hold on.
天哪 那可是整整半本书啊
God, it’s half the book.
不要这样啊
Que desastre.
不要啊 别管它了 没什么大不了的
Oh, no. Just leave them, please. They’re not important.
不用捡了 没必要
They’re not worth it.
停下 停下
Stop. Stop.
都是垃圾
It’s all just rubbish.
别管它了
Just leave it.
天哪 她跳下去了
Oh, God, she’s in.
如果我不跳下去
And now she’ll think I’m a total spaz…
她一定觉得我是胆小鬼
if I don’t go in too.
操 真冷
Fuck, it’s cold.
-操 -冻死了 操
– Fuck – It’s freezing. Fuck.
但愿这是本好书
This stuff better be good.
你不用跳
It’s not worth it,
又不是莎士比亚
this isn’t bloody Shakespeare.
我可不想因为什么
I don’t want to drown…
我奶奶都能写出来的东西
saving some shit my grandmother…
淹死
could have written.
别捡了 别捡了
Just stop. Stop.
你真蠢
What kind of idiot…
不知道备份吗
doesn’t make copies?
以后真得备份了
I really must do copies.
但愿这里没有鳗鱼
There’d better not be eels in here.
千万别惹鳗鱼
Try not to disturb the eels.
天哪 这是什么玩意儿
Oh, what the hell is that?
谢谢 真是太感谢你了
Thank you. Thank you so much.
我要以你的名字
I know. I’ll name…
命名一个角色
one of the characters after you.
也许你可以用我的名字
Maybe you could name…
命名一个角色
one of the characters after me.
或者分给我50%的利润
Or give me 50% of the profits.
我可以给你5%的利润
Or I could give you 5% of the profits.
这本书是讲什么的
What kind of book is it?
-浪漫爱情 -是的
– Romance? – Yes.
对 就是有关
It’s, erm…
惊悚啊 犯罪啊
thriller…crime…

Si.
犯罪 还有谋杀什么的
Crime. Crime, murder.
很吓人吗
Frightening?
吓人吗 是有点吓人
Er, scary? Yes, sometimes scary.
其实也不是很吓人
And, er, sometimes not.
主要是我的水平烂得吓人
Mainly scary how bad the writing is.
我要接着干活了
I’d better get back to work.
你一会可以送我回家吗
Later you’ll drive me home?
可以
Sure.
送你回家是我一天中
It’s my favourite time of day…
最开心的时候
driving you.
和你分开是我一天中
It’s the saddest part of my day,
最难过的时候
leaving you.
对不起
Sorry.
稍后的节目将迎来
And coming up, later this morning,
这位
it’s this guy…’
没有开始 也没有结束
There’s no beginning, there’ll be no end…
圣诞绝对
Cos on Christmas…
摇滚圈里的坏老头
He bad grandad of rock’n’roll,
不要走开 10:30马上开始
‘here at 10:30. Do not switch off.’
要香蕉太妃派吗
Banoffee pie?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
谢天谢地 你要是真要了
Thank God. You would’ve broken my heart…
我会心疼死的
if you’d said yes.
是啊 幸亏我不要
Right, well, lucky you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!