我们的红娘计划有什么进展吗
Any progress with our matchmaking plans?
没有 我糟透了 根本没机会
No. I’ve done fuck-all and never will…
我配不上他
because he’s too good for me.
没错
How true.
够了
Stop.
果然 你电♥话♥又响了
And of course, your mobile goes.
喂 你好吗
Hello. Hi. How you doing?
圣诞派对进展如何
So, how’s the Christmas party going?
很好
Good.
我找到合适的地方了
Think I’ve found a venue.
-什么地方 -好地方
– What’s it like? – Good. Good.
一家画廊 有很多阴暗的角落
It’s an art gallery. Full of dark corners…
刚好做见不得人的事
for doing dark deeds.

Oh. Right.
很好 我是不是应该
Good. Well, I suppose I should…
先去看看什么的
take a look at it or something.
没错
You should.
你好 埃莉诺
Ah, bonjour, Eleonore.
你好 贝内特先生 欢迎回来
Bonjour, Monsieur Bennett. Welcome back.
今年有女伴吗
And this year you bring a lady guest?
没有 情况有变 我一个人来的
No. There’s a change of situation. Just me.
我该不该替你难过呢
Oh. Am I sad or not sad?
你见怪不怪了吧
I think you’re not surprised.
你圣诞节前都会在这里吗
And you stay here till Christmas?
是的 没错
Yeah, yeah.
很好 我给你找了一位
Good. Well, I find you…
能帮你收拾屋子的姑娘
a perfect lady to clean the house.
这是奥莱利亚
This is Aurelia.
-你好 奥莱利亚 -你好
– Er, bonjour, Aurelia. – Bonjour.
我 我混高兴
Er, je suis, er, tres heureux…
轮识你
de vous avoir ici.
不好意思 她和你一样
Unfortunately, she cannot speak French,
不会说法语
just like you.
她是葡萄牙人
She’s Portuguese.
你好[意大利语]
Ah, ah, buongiorno.
尤西比奥
Eusebio, er, er…
很好
Er, molto bueno…
她和尤西比奥差了有十年
I think she’s ten years too young…
肯定不会记得他
to remember a footballer called Eusebio.
刚才那句是西班牙语吧
And ‘molto bueno’ is Spanish.
是的
Right.
好吧 总之很高兴认识你
Anyway, it’s nice to meet you and…
你能在她工作结束后送她回家吗
Can you drive her home after her work?
当然可以
Oh, absolutely, yes.
我 灰常 混开心
Con-Con grande, er, pl-plesura.
这是什么 土耳其语吗
Which is what? Turkish?
真美[阳性]
Bello.
真美啊[阴性]
Er, bella.
山 山
Er, mon-montagno,
真是
arvarez…
好吧 沉默是金
No, right. Silence is golden.
崔麦罗斯乐团说过
As the Tremeloes said.
真聪明
Clever guys,
我觉得这句话是
although I think the original version was…
出自法兰基·维里与四季合唱团吧
by Frankie Valli And The Four Seasons.
很棒的乐队
Gr-great band.
我还是闭嘴吧
Oh, shut up.
总统先生
Mr President.
这边请 先生
Over here, sir.
请问你们这次会谈些什么问题呢
What will you be talking about?
总统先生 欢迎
Mr President, welcome.
很高兴见到你
It’s a pleasure to meet you.
这边请
Come through.
可惜尊夫人没能一起来
I’m sorry your wife couldn’t make it.
是啊 她没来 虽然她来了
So is she. Although she would have been…
也是寂寞
kind of lonely.
是的 多悲哀啊 对吧
Yes. Pathetic, isn’t it?
我一直找不到姑娘
Just never been able to tie a girl down.
政♥治♥是姑娘们的情敌
Not sure that politics and dating go together.
是吗 我怎么没发现
Really? I’ve never found that.
因为你帅到忧伤
Yeah, you’re still sickeningly handsome,
我却像个老太婆
whereas I look like my Aunt Mildred.
你的飞机真不错
Very jealous of your plane, by the way.
谢谢 我们也很喜欢
Thank you. We love that thing.
娜塔莉
Ah, Natalie. Hi.
早上好 女士 今天怎么样
Morning, ma’am. How’s your day so far?
真不错
Excellent.
天哪
My goodness,
这妞可真好看
that’s a pretty little son of a bitch.
看胸前那一对
Did you see those pipes?
她确实很好 工作方面
Yeah, she’s terrific. At her job.
不 不行 这个问题
No, absolutely not.
我们不能 也不会做出让步
We cannot and will not consult on that either.
真是意外
That is unexpected.
不应该有意外
Well, it shouldn’t be.
上一任政♥府♥说得很清楚
The last administration made it perfectly clear.
希望你们继续坚持
We’re being consistent with their policies.
恕我直言 这破政策没什么好坚持的
With all respect, they were bad policies.
谢谢 阿历克斯 我觉得
Thanks, Alex. I don’t think…
这问题没什么可谈的了
we’re making progress here.
继续下一项吧 好吗
Let’s, erm… move on, shall we?
好吧 今天倒挺有意思
Well, now, that was an interesting day.
抱歉 但我们的底线不能变
Sorry if our line was firm
就算迁就你们
but there’s no point in tiptoeing around today,
也只能再让你失望四年
then just disappointing you for four years.
我自有计划 必须执行下去
I have plans and I plan to see them through.
当然了
Absolutely.
最后还有一件事
There is one final thing to look at.
对我很重要 等我一下
It’s very close to my heart. Just give me a second.
你想要什么我都可以满足你
I’ll give you anything you ask for.
只要我愿意
As long as it’s not something
给你就行
I don’t wanna give.
我真悲剧
Pathetic.
威士忌真棒
It’s great Scotch.
我 我该走了
I’ll, erm… I’ll be going, then.
娜塔莉
Er, Natalie,
我希望美英两国加深合作
I hope to see much more of you…
我也能加深了解你
as our countries work toward a better future.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
好 彼得
Er, yes, Peter.
总统先生 您对这次访问还满意吗
Mr President, has it been a good visit?
非常满意
Very satisfactory indeed.
我们的目的已经达到了
We got what we came for…
两国仍然保持着特殊伙伴关系
and our special relationship is still very special.
首相先生呢
Prime Minister?
“关系”这个词用得好
I love that word ‘relationship’.
能把罪恶都掩盖掉
Covers all manner of sins, doesn’t it?
恐怕这关系已经变质了
I fear that this has become a bad relationship.
现在的伙伴关系是
A relationship based on…
总统要什么就拿什么
the President taking what he wants…
却随意忽略掉那些
and casually ignoring all those things…
对英国很重要的
that really matter to, erm…
事物
Britain.
虽然我们面♥积♥不大 可也是强国
We may be a small country but we’re a great one, too.
这个国家孕育出了莎士比亚
The country of Shakespeare,
丘吉尔 甲壳虫乐队
Churchill, the Beatles,
肖恩·康纳利和哈利·波特
Sean Connery, Harry Potter.
大卫·贝克汉姆的右脚
David Beckham’s right foot.
说起来 他的左脚应该也是
David Beckham’s left foot, come to that.
欺负我们的人就不是朋友了
And a friend who bullies us is no longer a friend.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!