还是有更糟的事情
Or is it something worse?
能提供点线索给我吗
Can you give me any clues at all?
-你真的想知道 -我真的想知道
– You really want to know? – I really want to know.
即使你什么忙也帮不上
Even though you won’t be able to help?
对 即使是这样
Even if that’s the case, yeah.
那好吧
OK. Well…
其实 事实是…
truth is, actually…
我坠入爱河了
I’m in love.
什么
Sorry?
我知道我该为妈妈的事难过
I know I should be thinking…
我也的确很难过 但是我坠入爱河了
about Mum and I am but I’m in love.
她去世之前就是
I was before she died…
我也无能为力
and there’s nothing I can do about it.
你这个年纪是不是太早了点
Aren’t you a bit young to be in love?
不早
No.
那好吧 还好还好
Ah, well. OK, well…
我可以松口气了
I’m a little relieved.
-为什么 -因为我…
– Why? – Because I…
原以为是比这痛苦的事
thought it’d be something worse.
有比坠入爱河更痛苦的吗
Worse than the total agony of being in love?
是 你说得对
No, you’re right.
是最痛苦
Total agony.
-晚安 萨拉 -晚安 卡尔
– Night, Sarah. – Night, Karl.
是 当然
Yeah, absolutely.
一点也不忙 说吧
Free as a bird. Fire away.
又是一个人了
Alone again.
自然而然地
Naturally.
我会处理好的
I’ll deal with it.
-娜塔莉 -先生
– Ah. Natalie. – Sir.
多谢
Thanks.
娜塔莉
Natalie.
因为工作
Erm, I’m starting to feel…
我们经常接触
uncomfortable about us…
我却不怎么了解你
working so closely every day…
我觉得不太自然
and me knowing so little about you,
好像我不近人情似的
it seems elitist and wrong.
也没什么可了解的
Well, there’s not much to know.
比如 你住哪
Well, erm, where do you live, for instance?
旺兹沃思 比较穷的那头
Wandsworth. The dodgy end.
我姐姐也住在旺兹沃思
Ah, my sister lives in Wandsworth.
哪头比较穷呢
So which exactly is the dodgy end?
在主干道的尽头
At the end of the high street,
哈里斯街 女王首酒吧旁
Harris Street, near the Queen’s Head.
对 对 是挺穷的
Oh, yeah, yeah, that is dodgy.
那你…
Erm, and you live…
和你的男朋友或是老公一起住吗
with your husband? Boyfriend?
是不是还有三个可爱的私生子
Three illegitimate but charming children?
没有
No.
我刚刚分手
I’ve just split up with my boyfriend, so…
所以搬回去和爸妈住了
I’m back with my mum and dad for a while.
-抱歉 -没事的
– Ah. Sorry. – No, it’s fine.
我受够他了
I’m well shot of him.
-他说我越来越胖了 -什么
– He said I was getting fat. – I beg your pardon?
他说没人会喜欢
He said no one’d fancy a girl…
腿粗得跟树干一样的女生
with thighs the size of tree trunks.
最后发现他也没那么好
Not a nice guy, actually, in the end.
的确
No.
那个
You know, erm…
作为首相
being Prime Minister,
我可以随时把他灭口
I could just have him murdered.
谢谢你 先生 我会考虑的
Thank you, sir. I’ll think about it.
一定要哦 空军特勤队很厉害的
Do. The SAS are absolutely charming.
冷血无情 训练有素的杀手一个电♥话♥就到
Ruthless, trained killers are just a phone call away.
天啊
Oh, God.
你有过这种烦恼吗
Did you have this kind of problem?
肯定有 你这骚婆娘
Yeah, course you did, you saucy minx.
那我们开始吧 一定能解决
So, let’s go. We can definitely crack this.
我也有过童年
Remember, I was a kid once, too.
说吧 是学校里的人 对吗
So, come on, it’s someone at school. Right?
-是 -好 很好
– Yeah. – Uh-huh. Good, good.
她…或许是他 觉得你怎么样
And what does she, he, feel about you?
是她 根本不知道我的名字
SHE doesn’t even know my name.
即使知道了 她肯定会鄙视我
And even if she did, she’d despise me.
她是全校最酷的女生
She’s the coolest girl in school.
人人都崇拜她 因为她像仙女一样
And everyone worships her because she’s heaven.
好 很好
Good. Good.
那
Well,
这还真是操蛋 是吗
basically you’re fucked, aren’t you?
大家好 欢迎回来
Hi there and welcome back.
距离圣诞还有三周
So, three weeks till Christmas, looks like…
看来你最强的竞争者应该是蓝色乐队
the real competition is gonna be Blue.
上星期我在节目里见过他们
I saw them on the show last week.
他们对我的新唱片表示不屑
They weren’t very nice about my record.
是吗 小坏蛋们
No. Little scamps.
但他们很有天赋
But very, very talented musicians.
对了 比利 你有奖品送给
Yeah. Billy. I understand you’ve got a prize…
比赛的胜出者对吗
for our competition winners.
没错 蚂蚁和十二月
Yes, I have, Ant or Dec.
是定制的签字笔
It’s a personalised felt-tip pen.
太棒了
Oh, great.
这支笔很棒的 可以在玻璃上写字呢
It’s brilliant. It even writes on glass,
如果有张装裱过的照片
so if you’ve got a framed picture,
比如说 蓝色乐队的这张吧
like, for instance, this one of Blue,
你可以直接在上面写字
you can just write on it.
有很多孩子在看呢 比利
Er, a lot of kids watching, Billy.
对哦
Oh, yeah.
孩子们 你们好
Hiya, kids.
比尔叔叔有一件很重要的事
Here’s an important message…
要跟你们说
from your Uncle Bill
不要去买♥♥毒品
don’t buy drugs.
做个流行歌♥手
Become a pop star…
就有人免费送你了
and they give you them for free.
我想广♥告♥时间到了
And I do believe it’s a commercial break.
休息一下 马上回来
We’ll see you soon. Bye-bye.
我要的圣诞大礼就是你
All I want for Christmas is you…
-快看啊 -等一下
– Look at him. – Just a minute.
没什么好笑的 这是艺术
Actually, they’re not funny. They’re art.
那么 周四 来我家吧
OK, let’s say, er, Thursday, my place.
好啊 朱丽叶在另一条线上
Great. I’ve got Juliet on the other line,
我转接给你 她想请你帮个忙
can I patch her through? She wants to ask you a favor.
-好的 -谢谢 态度好点
– OK, fine. – Thanks and, er, be nice.
我态度一直很好
I’m always nice.
你懂我的意思 马克 友善点
You know what I mean, Marky, be friendly.
-我一直都 -马克
– I’m always… – Mark?
蜜月过得怎么样
Hi. How was the honeymoon?
好极了
It was great.
你的送别真棒
Thanks for the gorgeous sendoff.
-需要我帮什么 -一个小忙而已
– So, what can I do for you? – It’s only a tiny favour.
我看过了婚礼的视频
I’ve just tried the wedding video…
拍得太糟了
and it’s a disaster.
居然全是蓝绿色的
It’s come out all blue and wibbly.
真遗憾
I’m sorry.
我记得你也拍了不少
I remember you filming a lot…
可不可以借我看看
and I wondered if I could look at it.
说实话 其实我
To be honest, I didn’t really…
拜托了 我只想看看
Please. All I want is one shot of me…
自己穿正常婚纱的样子
in a wedding dress that isn’t turquoise.
让我找找 不过肯定已经抹掉了
I’ll have a look but I’m pretty sure I wiped it,
所以也别抱什么希望
so don’t get any hopes up.
我先挂了
Must go.