《圣诞无所不在》
Christmas Is All Around.
谢谢比利 稍后是新闻
Thank you, Billy. After this, the news.
新首相已经麻烦缠身了吗
Is the new prime minister in trouble already?
它就在我的指尖 也在我的足尖
I feel it in my fingers I feel it in my toes
-好 下面呢 -美国总统来访
– OK. What’s next? – The President’s visit.
对 恐怕这个事情
Ah, yes, yes. I fear this is going to be…
不太好处理 阿历克斯
a difficult one to play. Alex.
党内的呼声很响
There’s a strong feeling in the party…
要我们不能像上届政♥府♥一样
we mustn’t allow ourselves to be bullied…
-任人摆布 毫无尊严 -没错
– from pillar to post like the last government. – Hear, hear.
这是第一个重要考验
This is our first really important test,
得做出表率
let’s take a stand.
没错 没错 我明白
Right. Right. I understand that…
但我还是决定…
but I have decided…
先不要 还不是时候
not to. Not this time.
虽然要谨慎行事
We will, of course, try to be clever,
但别忘了
but let’s not forget that America…
美国仍然是世界上最强大的国家
is the most powerful country in the world.
我不能像个任性的孩子一样
I’m not going to act like a petulant child.
得把谁伺候爽了
Who do you have to screw round here…
才能有茶和饼干
to get a cup of tea and a biscuit?
好吧
Right.
请进
Yeah, come in.
这些是财政部的
These are from the Treasury…
这些是为您准备的
and these are for you.
太棒了 多谢
Excellent. Thanks a lot.
我一直希望您能当选
I was hoping you’d win, not that
当然换了别人我也要好好照顾
I wouldn’t have been nice to the other bloke,
但他只有普通的饼干吃
just always given him the boring biscuits…
上面没有巧克力
with no chocolate.
多谢 谢谢
Thanks very much. Thanks…
娜塔莉
Natalie.
天啊 拜托 要淡定
God, come on, get a grip.
你可是堂堂首相啊
You’re the Prime Minister, for God’s sake.
你觉得我们的新首相怎么样
So what do you reckon to our new prime minister?
我挺喜欢他的 只是不明白
Oh, I like him. I can’t understand…
他为什么还没结婚
why he’s not married, though.
他们都那样 工作就是他们的爱人
You know the type, he’s married to his job.
要不然他就是同性恋
Either that or gay as a picnic basket.
朱迪 你能不能
Excuse me, Judy, if you could…
把胸部放低一点
just lower the nipples…
再稍微往左侧一点
and cheat them a bit to the left?
好
Ok.
朱迪 不得不说 我真是开心
I have to say, Judy, this is a real pleasure,
能有个谈得来的人真好
it’s lovely to find someone I can actually chat to.
-谢谢你 -不客气
– Thank you. – Oh, well, you know.
-我也有同感 -谢谢
– And ditto. – Thank you.
朱迪 继续动起来
The move again, please, Judy.
对不起
Ooh, sorry.
天 对不起 你没事吧
Oh, God, sorry. You all right?
-激动人心的消息 -什么
– Exciting news. – What?
我买♥♥了去美国的机票啦
I’ve bought a ticket to the States.
三星期后出发
I’m off in three weeks.
-不会吧 -是的
– No. – Yes.
去一个棒极了的地方 叫威斯康星州
To a fantastic place called Wisconsin.
不是吧
No.
是的 威斯康星州的宝贝们
Yes. Wisconsin babes,
科林爵士来啦
here comes Sir Colin.
不要吧 科林 美国是有不少美妞
No, Col. There are a few babes in America,
这没错
I grant you,
但她们只爱又高又帅的
but they’re going out with rich, attractive guys.
托尼 你是嫉妒了
Tone, you’re just jealous.
你很清楚
You know perfectly well…
美国任何一个酒吧里
that any bar anywhere in America…
都有十来个美妞
contains ten girls more beautiful…
更愿意和我滚床单
and more likely to have sex with me…
比英国的多 还更漂亮
than the whole of the United Kingdom.
胡说八道 你疯了吧
That is total bollocks. You’re mad.
不 我很清醒 在美国我就是威廉王子
No, I’m wise. Stateside I am Prince William…
只不过家人正常多了
without the weird family.
-不 科林 别去 -我要去
– No, Colin, no. – Yes.
-不 -要
– Nyet. – Da.
-不行 -行 亲爱的
– Nein. – Ja, darling.
好吧 圣诞派对
Right, the Christmas party,
我不怎么喜欢
not my favourite night of the year…
还得麻烦你组织
and your unhappy job to organise.
-可不是 -其实很简单
– Tell me. – It’s basic, really.
找个派对场所 酒多多益善
Find a venue, over-order on the drinks,
买♥♥一堆鳄梨酱
bulk buy the guacamole…
警告姑娘们 如果不想被袭胸的话
and advise the girls to avoid Kevin…
就离凯文远点
if they want their breasts unfondled.
可以带家属吗
Wives and family and stuff?
可以 但不要带小孩
Yeah. I mean, not children.
妻子 女朋友之类的可以
But their wives and girlfriends, et cetera.
天啊 你不会有个身高六尺
Oh, Christ, you haven’t got some horrible…
爱穿紧身T恤的
six-foot, tight-T-shirt-wearing…
讨人厌的男朋友吧
boyfriend?
没有 我就在槲寄生下边
No. I’ll just be hanging around the mistletoe,
等着人来吻
hoping to be kissed.
是吗
Really?
不错
Right.
最近他整天都待在房♥间里
He now spends all the time in his room.
他现在肯定也是
I mean, he’ll be up there now.
挺正常的 我那讨人厌的儿子…
That’s not unusual. My horrid son…
伯纳德
Bernard?
伯纳德 也一直宅在房♥间里
Bernard. Stays in his room all the time.
幸亏他不出来
Thank goodness.
但凯伦 他全天都在里边
Yeah, but Karen, this is all the time.
我担心真的出什么事
I’m afraid that there’s something…
你知道吗
really wrong, you know?
当然肯定和他妈妈去世有关
I mean, clearly it’s about his mum…
但他的样子就像往眼球里
but Christ, he might be injecting heroin…
注射了海♥洛♥因♥一样
into his eyeballs for all I know.
11岁就这样了吗
At the age of 11?
也许不是眼球里
Well, maybe not his eyeballs, then.
可能是静脉
Maybe just his veins.
问题在于
The problem is…
他妈妈以前经常跟他谈心
his mum always used to talk to him, you know, and…
我也说不清 好像
I don’t know, this whole stepfather thing…
身为继父 我的责任
seems suddenly to somehow matter
突然变重了
like it never did before.
听着 总会有这么一个阶段
Listen, it was always going to be…
让你伤透脑筋的
a totally shit time.
耐心点
Just be patient.
去看看♥房♥♥间里有没有有针头
And maybe check the room for needles.
他好不容易走出房♥间
And then when he sometimes does come out,
一看就没少哭
it’s obvious he’s been crying.
她去世真是可惜了
It’s just such a ridiculous waste.
要是萨姆的生活也跟着毁了
And now if it’s going to ruin Sam’s life as well…
我真是迷茫了
I just don’t know.
振作起来
Get a grip.
没人喜欢娘娘腔
People hate sissies.
你一直哭鼻子
No one’s ever gonna shag you…
谁还和你上♥床♥
if you cry all the time.
对 没错
Yeah. Absolutely.
很有用
Helpful.
萨穆埃尔 说说你的烦恼吧
So, what’s the problem, Samuel?
是因为妈妈 还是别的
Is it just Mum or is it something else, huh?
是学校的事吗
Maybe school?
有人欺负你吗
Are you being bullied?