姑娘我非你不娶
You’re the one girl in town I’d marry.
等我自♥由♥就要以身相许
Girl I’d marry you now if I were free.
真希望能够如此
I wish it could be.
我虽然爱你 却不能敞开心怀
I could love you but why begin it?
我们的爱没有未来
Cos there ain’t any future in it.
她已深入我心 但我身在牢笼 那么
She’s got me but I’m not free so…
再见 宝贝 宝贝 再见
Bye bye baby, baby goodbye.
再见 宝贝 宝贝 再见
Goodbye baby, baby bye bye.
再见 宝贝 别让我哭泣
Bye bye baby, don’t make me cry.
再见 宝贝 宝贝 再见
Goodbye baby, baby bye bye.
希望从未遇见你
Wish I never had known you…
你爱他吗
Do you love him?
什么
Er, er, what?
我以为最好直白点
No. I just thought I’d ask blunt question
免得一旦说到你心里
in case it was the right one
你想找人谈谈
and you needed someone to talk to about it…
但是原来没人问起过你
and no one had ever asked you
所以你没说过 心里很想说出来
so you’ve never been talked about it but you may want to.
不 不 答案是不 当然不是
No. No. No is the answer. Absolutely not.
在我指尖
On my finger…
所以不是 对吗
So that’s a no, then?
对的
Yes. Erm…
再见 宝贝 宝贝 再见
Bye bye baby, baby goodbye.
再见 宝贝 宝贝 再见
Goodbye baby, baby bye bye…
你觉得这个DJ这么样
This DJ, what do you reckon?
-史上最烂 -很可能
– The worst in history? – Probably.
成败就在下一曲了
I think it all hangs on the next song.
接下来这首献给恋人们
Now here’s one for the lovers.
我猜现场的恋人应该不少
That’s quite a few of you, I shouldn’t be surprised and a half.
他们把它叫做
And they called it…
这下好了 没跑了
He’s done it, it’s official.
就是史上最烂
Worst DJ in the world.
我猜他们永远不知道…
Oh, I guess they’ll never know…
萨拉在等你
Sarah’s waiting for you.
是的 当然
Oh, yes, of course, erm…
不错 很好 很好
Great, er, good, good.
你怎么样 米娅
How are you doing, Mia?
适应了吗 知道什么人不能惹了吗
Settling in fine? Learning who to avoid?
当然
Absolutely.
-哈利 -萨拉
– Harry? – Sarah,
把手♥机♥关了 告诉我
switch off your phone and tell me exactly…
你在这里工作多久了
how long it is that you’ve been working here.
两年 七个月
Two years, seven months,
三天 大概 零两小时吧
three days and, I suppose, what, two hours?
你爱上我们那谜一般的
And how long have you been in love with Karl,
首席设计师卡尔多久了
our enigmatic chief designer?
两年 七个月 三天
Two years, seven months, three days…
一个小时零三十分钟吧
and, I suppose, an hour and 30 minutes.
我想也是
Thought as much.
你觉得大家都知道了吗
Do you think everybody knows?
是的
Yes.
-那卡尔知道吗 -知道
– Do you think Karl knows? – Yes.
这 可真糟糕
Oh, that is…that is bad news.
我只是觉得是时候…
I just thought that maybe the time…
采取行动了
had come to do something about it.
-比如呢 -约他喝东西
– Like what? – Invite him out for a drink…
几杯下肚 你就假装随口说出
and then after about 20 minutes, casually drop into the conversation
你想和他结婚
the fact that you’d like to marry him
上♥床♥ 生宝宝
and have lots of sex and babies.
-这你也知道 -是的
– You know that? – Yes.
卡尔也知道
And so does Karl.
好好考虑下 为了大家好
Think about it, for all our sakes.
圣诞节要到了
It’s Christmas.
当然 好的 没问题
Certainly. Excellent. Will do.
谢谢 老板
Thanks, boss.
-嗨 萨拉 -嗨 卡尔
– Hi, Sarah. – Hi, Karl.
来吧 表达出来
Come on and let it show
亲爱的 当然 尽管说吧
Babe. Absolutely, fire away.
米娅 米娅 能不能小点声
Mia, Mia, would you turn that down?
那是什么歌♥啊
What is that?
这首是红极一时的比利·麦克
That was the Christmas effort…
为大家带来的圣诞歌♥曲
from the once great Billy Mack.
天啊 巨星居然沦落成这样
Oh, dear me, how are the mighty fallen.
我以贞操起誓 这绝对是本世纪
I can safely put my hand up my arse and say that is the worst record
我听过的最烂的唱片
I’ve heard this century…
巧的是
Oh, and coincidentally,
再过几分钟 比利将会在
I believe Billy will be a guest…
我朋友迈克的节目中做客
on my friend Mike’s show in a few minutes’ time.
欢迎回来 比尔
Welcome back, Bill.
比利 欢迎回来
So, Billy, welcome back to the airwaves.
你的圣诞新曲 翻唱了《爱无所不在》
New Christmas single, cover of Love Is All Around.
除了
Except we’ve changed
我们把”爱”换成了”圣诞”
the word ‘love’ to ‘Christmas’.
是的 你要传达什么信息吗 比尔
Yes, is that an important message to you, Bill?
没什么意义 迈克
Not really, Mike.
圣诞节这个节日
Christmas is a time for people…
是给有爱人的人过的
with someone they love in their lives.
-难道你没有吗 -没有 迈克尔
– And that’s not you? – That’s not me, Michael.
当我年轻气盛 事业有成的时候
When I was young and successful,
我又贪婪又愚蠢
I was greedy and foolish…
所以现在还是单身
and now I’m left with no one,
满脸皱纹 孤独终老
wrinkled and alone.
-非常感谢 比尔 -谢什么
– Wow. Thanks for that, Bill. – For what?
谢谢你如此真诚的回答
For actually giving a real answer to a question.
受邀来沃特福德电台的人
It doesn’t often happen here…
可不都是这么真诚
at Radio Watford, I can tell you.
随便问吧 我都实话实说
Ask me anything, I’ll tell you the truth.
你上过的人里谁最好
Best shag you ever had?
小甜甜布兰妮
Britney Spears.
没有啦 开玩笑的
No, only kidding.
-她糟透了 -好吧 再问一个
– She was rubbish. – OK, here’s one.
你觉得你的新唱片
How do you think the new record…
和以前那张经典的比 怎么样
compares to your old, classic stuff?
拜托 麦克 咱俩心里都清楚
Come on, Mikey, you know as well as I do…
这唱片就是垃圾
the record’s crap.
但如果今年圣诞节
But wouldn’t it be great…
唱片排行榜榜首
if number one this Christmas…
不是自大的小青年
wasn’t some smug teenager…
而是个老瘾君子的专辑
but an old ex-heroin addict…
不是也挺好的
searching for a comeback at any price?
圣诞节那天 唱歌♥的小伙子们
Those young popsters come Christmas…
光着身子冲出去
will be stretched out naked…
晒着小小鸟
with a cute bird balancing on their balls…
我却只能缩进破公♥寓♥
and I’ll be stuck in some dingy flat…
和丑八怪经纪人
with me manager Joe,
乔待在一起
ugliest man in the world,
真♥他♥妈♥的痛苦啊
fucking miserable because…
因为他妈的没上榜首
our fucking gamble didn’t pay off.
孩子们 如果你们和比利叔叔一样
So if you believe in Father Christmas,
相信有圣诞老人
children, like your Uncle Billy does,
就快来买♥♥我的狗屎专辑吧
buy my festering turd of a record.
请注意那句蠢透了的歌♥词
And particularly enjoy the incredible crassness…
就是第四句里
of the moment we try to squeeze…
我们拼了命塞进去一个音节
an extra syllable into the fourth line.
我想你指的是
I think you’re referring to…
如果你真心爱圣诞
‘If you really love Christmas…’
来吧 下一场雪
‘Come on and let it snow.’
下面 让我们再次欣赏
So, here it is one more time,
有望圣诞节登顶榜单的
the dark horse for this year’s
一匹黑♥马♥
Christmas number one,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!