Santa won’t you bring me my honey
还不把我的宝贝带到我身边
Won’t you please bring my baby to me
圣诞无需太多礼
I don’t want a lot for Christmas
我所渴盼仅此而已
This is all I’m asking for All I’m asking for
我所想见
I just wanna see my baby
唯有门外的你
Standing right outside my door
因为你是我的唯一
Cos I just want you for my own
这感觉妙不可及
More than you could ever know
妙不可及
You will ever know
让我梦想成真
Make my wish come true
最美的圣诞礼物
All I want for Christmas
就是你
Is you
最美的圣诞礼物
All I want for Christmas
是你 和你
And you and you
和你 和你 最美的圣诞礼物
And you and you All I want for Christmas
最美的圣诞礼物
All I want for Christmas…
好吧
Right.
貌似不够隐蔽啊
So, not quite as secret as we’d hoped.
-现在咋办 -微笑
– What do we do now? – Smile.
鞠个躬
Little bow.
挥挥手
And a wave.
完全不知道啊 太出乎意料了
Absolutely no idea. I mean, can you imagine?
回见
I’ll see you later, all right?
以后再聊 拜拜
I’ll speak to you. Bye.
告诉我 如果你是我
Tell me, if you were in my position,
会怎么做
what would you do?
什么情况
What position is that?
假如你的丈夫买♥♥了一条金项链
Imagine your husband bought a gold necklace…
却把它当圣诞礼物给了别人
and, come Christmas, gave it to somebody else.
凯伦
Oh, Karen…
你会继续徘徊等待 直到发现…
Would you wait around to find out…
晚安
Good night.
晚安亲爱的 圣诞快乐
Night, darling. Happy Christmas.
你会继续徘徊等待 直到发现…
Would you wait around to find out…
它只是条项链
if it’s just a necklace…
或是代表了一夜之情
or if it’s sex and a necklace…
还是最糟糕的 象征了爱的项链
or if, worst of all, it’s a necklace and love?
意识到生活从此不再美妙
Would you stay? Knowing life…
你会选择留下
would always be a little bit worse?
-还是一走了之呢 -天哪
– Or would you cut and run? – Oh, God.
我真犯了个大错
I am so in the wrong.
愚蠢至极
A classic fool.
没错 你也让我成了傻瓜
Yes, but you’ve also made a fool out of me.
让我的生活蠢不可及
You’ve made the life I lead foolish, too.
亲爱的 亲爱的
Darling. Ooh, darlings.
你们表现得太棒了
Oh, you were wonderful.
我可爱的小龙虾 你真是…
My little lobster, you were so…
那个词怎么说来着
What is that word?
美丽橙
Orange.
走吧 回家好好犒劳你们
Come on, I’ve got treats at home.
爸爸就来
Dad’s coming.
萨姆 无与伦比的表演 精彩绝伦的鼓点 儿子
Sammy. Fantastic show. Classic drumming, son.
谢了 但计划失败了
Thanks. Plan didn’t work, though.
那就告诉她
Tell her, then.
-说什么 -说你爱她
– Tell her what? – That you love her.
不可能了 他们今晚的飞机
No way. Anyway, they fly tonight.
更好啊 萨姆 这叫背水一战
Even better. Sam, you’ve got nothing to lose…
不说的话你会后悔一辈子
and you’ll always regret it if you don’t.
我对你妈妈说的太少
I never told your mum enough.
我应该每天都对她说 因为…
I should have told her every day because…
她每一天都那么完美
she was perfect every day.
你也看过那些电影 孩子
You’ve seen the films, kiddo.
不到最后不言放弃
It ain’t over till it’s over.
好的 老爸
OK, Dad. Let’s do it.
让我们为爱疯狂一回
Let’s go get the shit kicked out of us by love.
好样的
Yes.
等我一下下
Just give me one sec.
-抱歉 -不好意思
– Oh, I’m sorry. – Sorry.
没关系
That’s OK.
-我的错 -不 不 没事
– My fault. – No, no, really, it wasn’t.
你是萨姆的父亲 对吧
You’re Sam’s dad, aren’t you?
没错 其实是继父
Yeah. Stepdad, actually.
-我叫丹尼尔 -卡罗尔
– Daniel. – I’m Carol.
卡罗尔
Carol.
-我好了 走吧 -好
– OK, I’m back. Let’s go. – Yeah. Well…
希望能再见面 凯伦
I hope we’ll meet again, Karen.
是卡罗尔
Carol…
-那是肯定的 -真的吗 太好了
– I’ll make sure we do. – Yeah? Good.
-告诉她 -什么
– Tell her. – What?
-你懂的 -你个小鬼头
– You know… – Don’t be such an arse.
-看 她在那 -哪儿
– Look, there she is. – Where?
那边
Over there.
不
Oh, no.
没事 咱们去机场
It’s OK, we’ll go to the airport.
我知道条近路
I know a short cut.
晚上好
Good evening.
-是巴罗斯先生吗 -对
– Senhor Barros? – Sim.
我到这儿来是想与您的女儿
I am here to ask your daughter…
结为连理
for her hands in marriage.
你想娶我女儿
You want to marry my daughter?
是的
Yes.
过来
Come here,
门口来了个男的
there is a man at the door.
他想娶你
He wants to marry you.
可我从没见过他啊
But I’ve never seen him before.
有关系吗
Who cares?
你想把我卖♥♥给陌生人吗
You’re going to sell me to a complete stranger?
卖♥♥ 卖♥♥个毛啊 倒贴钱你都得嫁
Sell? Who said sell? I’ll pay him.
不好意思 我是指…
Pardon me. I’m meaning…
-您的另一位女儿 -奥莱利亚
– your other daughter – Aurelia.
她不在家 在工作 我带你去找
She’s not here, she’s at work. I’ll take you.
你乖乖待这儿
You. Stay here.
待个屁 蠢货
As if I would. Stupid.
我爸要卖♥♥了奥莱利亚
Father is about to sell Aurelia…
给这个英国人做奴隶
as a slave to this Englishman.
等等
Wait. Wait.
纽约(肯尼迪国际机场)
最后一次登机通告
36号♥登机口
不
Oh, no.
你最好别答应 爸爸
You better not say yes, Father.
闭嘴 吃你的甜甜圈去
Shut up, Miss Dunkin’ Donut 2003.
是这样的 我们不登机
Look, we’re not actually flying.
没登机牌不能过去
You can’t come through without a borading pass.
让这孩子向他最爱的姑娘
Not even to let the boy say goodbye…
道个别都不行吗
to the love of his life?
不行
No.
-十分抱歉 萨姆 -请出示登机牌 先生
– I’m sorry, Sam. – Boarding pass, sir?
稍等 瞧我放哪儿了
Just a moment, I know I’ve got it.
能帮我拿会儿吗
Would you hang on to that?
-除非… -什么
– Unless… – What?
你能奋力一搏吗
Do you want to make a run for it?
这个也拿一下
Hold that as well.
-你觉得我该试试吗 -当然
– You think I should? – Yeah.
好的
OK.
加油
Yes.
我一定是喝咖啡时
I must have left them…
忘在那了
where I was having a cup of coffee.
十分抱歉
I’m sorry.
他想宰了奥莱利亚
Apparently he is going to kill Aurelia.
好刺♥激♥
Cool.
乔安娜
Joanna.