and my Uncle Tony and my Auntie Glynne.
-你好 -很高兴见到你们
– Hello. – Very nice to meet you.
这位是首相
And, erm…this is the Prime Minister.
我们认识他 亲爱的
Yes, we can see that, darling.
其实呢 我们快迟到了
And erm, unfortunately, we’re very late.
是学校的圣诞演出 大卫
It’s the school Christmas concert, you see, David.
这是区里所有学校第一次联合演出
It’s the first time all the local schools have joined together,
圣巴西尔也参加
even St Basil’s…
说得太多了 妈妈
Too much detail, Mum.
你需要我们做什么 先生
Anyway, how can we help, sir?
我需要娜塔莉
Well, I…just needed Natalie
商议国家大事
on some state business.
-噢 -好的 当然
– Oh. – Right, yes. Of course.
好的
Right, er…
那你可以晚点到 小胖妞
Well, perhaps you should come on later, Plumpy.
娜塔莉
Er, Natalie.
我不希望你们演出迟到
I don’t want to make you late for the concert.
真的不要紧
No, it’s nothing, really.
基斯会很失望
Keith’ll be very disappointed.
不 真的没事
No, really, it doesn’t matter.
章鱼装花了我几个月时间呢
The octopus costume’s taken me months.
八只脚真的很够呛 大卫
Eight is a lot of legs, David.
不如我送你们一程
Listen, why don’t I give you a lift
我们可以在车上
and then we can talk about
谈谈国家大事
this state business… business in the car.
好啊
Ok.
-好啊 -不错啊 -谢谢
– – Lovely. – Lovely, yes. – Thank you.
各位坐稳了
Hold tight, everybody.
-有多远 -转个弯就到
– How far is this place? – Just round the corner.
好的 那个…
Ah, right. Well, er…
我就是想说
I just wanted to say
谢谢你的圣诞卡
thank you for the Christmas card.
不谢
You’re welcome.
那天的事情我很抱歉
Look, I’m so sorry about that day.
我走进去 他朝我走过来
I mean I came in and he slinked towards me
我脑袋一热
and there was a fire
他又是美国总统
and he’s the President of the United States
但什么都没发生 我保证
and nothing happened, I promise.
我觉得自己像个傻瓜
I just felt like such a fool because
因为我一直都在想你
I think about you all the time, actually.
你才是我真正…
And I think you’re the man that I really…
我们到啦
We’re here.
爱的人
love.
还真是转个弯就到
That really was just round the corner. Er…
听着 我…
Well, look, l…
我还是别进去为好
I think I’d better not come in, you know?
政客抢了孩子们的风头多不好
Nobody wants some politician stealing the kids’ thunder.
来吧 很有意思的
No, please come. It’ll be great.
我最好还是别去
No, I’d…I’d better not.
但就这样丢下你走了
But I will be very sorry
我会很遗憾的
to drive away from you.
等我一下下
Just give me one second.
约翰老是神秘兮兮的
John’s been very mysterious.
你们哪儿认识的
Where did you two meet?
-那个 -就是
– Erm…erm… – Um…um…
别动
No.
来吧 我们去后台看
Come on in. We can watch from backstage.
好 特里 我去去就来
OK. Terry, I won’t be long.
听着 这次一定要保密
Look, this has to be a very secret visit, OK?
别担心 我在这里上过学
Don’t worry. This was my school.
这里我熟着呢 来吧
I know my way around. Come on.
看 小羊已经准备好了
Look, the sheep are ready already
你们还没有…
and you’re not even…
大卫
Oh, David.
你好吗
Oh, how are you?
嗨 小家伙们 喂喂 你还好吗
Hi, guys. Hey, hey, hey. You all right?
你来这里做什么
What the hell are you doing here?
嗯 就是…
Well, you know…
我们跟你的秘书说了好多遍
We always tell your secretary
有这个活动 那个活动
that these things are going on but it never
但你居然真的来了
occurred to me you’d actually turn up.
我想是时候了
I thought it was time I did.
我不想被公众看见 所以准备躲起来看
I didn’t want anyone to see, so I’m gonna hide somewhere, and watch the show.
祝你好运 黛西 祝你好运 伯尼
Good luck, Daisy, good luck, Bernie.
见到我的傻哥哥真是太开心了
I’ve never been gladder to see my stupid big brother.
-谢谢 -好了
– Thank you. – All right.
你还没给我们介绍呢
Oh, now. We haven’t been introduced.
对了 这位是加文
Right. Well, this is Gavin.
-你好 加文 -我的保镖
– Hello, Gavin. – My copper.
这位是娜塔莉 我的…
And this is Natalie, who’s my, erm…
主管我的饮食
who’s my, erm, catering manager.
-嗨 -主管饮食
– Hi. – Catering manager.
提防他对你下手
Watch out, he keeps his hands off you.
二十年前 他就喜欢你这类
20 years ago, you’d have been his type.
我会当心的 先生 不要因为是圣诞节
I’ll be very careful. Don’t try something, sir,
就有什么企图哦
just because it’s Christmas.
我认真的
No, seriously.
走 快开演了 快
Come on. Showtime. Quickly.
-演出结束了见吧 -再说吧
– Look, see you after, yeah? – Probably.
-谢谢你 首相 -没什么
– Thank you, Prime Minister. – It’s all right.
-走吧 -好
– Come on. – Right.
抓住一颗流星 放进口袋里面
Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket
等到雨天拿出来
Save it for a rainy day
抓住一颗流星 放进口袋里面
Catch a falling star And put it in your pocket
别让它黯淡下来
Never let it fade away
别让它黯淡下来
Never let it fade away
别让它黯淡下来
Never let it fade away
接下来的是希利尔学校表演的
Hillier School would now like to present
圣诞节目
their Christmas number.
由十岁的乔安娜·安德森领唱
Lead vocals by ten-year-old Joanna Anderson,
和声是她母亲
backing vocals coordinated by her mother,
令人尊敬的简·安德森夫人
the great Mrs Jean Anderson.
学校的员工也倾情参与
Erm, some of the staff have decided to help out
献丑了 请各位多多包涵
and for this, we ask you to forgive us.
谢谢
Thank you.
圣诞无需太多礼
I don’t want a lot for Christmas
我只要一样东西
There’s just one thing I need
圣诞树下的礼物
I don’t care about the presents
我不放在心里
Underneath the Christmas tree
我只想要拥有你
I just want you for my own
你不懂得这份情
More than you could ever know
让我梦想成真
Make my wish come true
最美的圣诞礼物
All I want for Christmas
就是你
Is you
圣诞无需太多礼
I don’t want a lot for Christmas
我只要一样东西
There’s just one thing I need
圣诞树下的礼物
I don’t care about the presents
我不放在心里
Underneath the Christmas tree
因为你是我的唯一
I just want you for my own
这感觉妙不可及
More than you could ever know
让我梦想成真
Make my wish come true
最美的圣诞礼物就是你
All I want for Christmas is you
是你 宝贝
You baby
灯光闪烁
Oh, all the lights are shining
处处明亮
So brightly everywhere
孩子们的笑声
And the sound of children’s laughter
在空中回荡
Fills the air
笑声在空中回荡
Laughter fills the air
人人都大喊
Everyone is singing Oh yeah
我听见雪橇铃响起
I hear those sleigh bells ringing
圣诞老人还不把我亲爱的