– My brilliant wife. – Ah, yes.
那个 我出去一下
Actually, do you mind if I just absent myself for a second?
冰淇淋吃多了
All that ice cream.
亲爱的 你让孩子们准备出门吧
Darling, could you make sure the kids are ready to go?
马上回来
Back in a minute.
好的 别急
All right, take it easy.
先拆我的 我的
Mine first. Mine.
朦胧月色与六月时光
Moons and Junes
还有那摩天轮
And Ferris wheels
翩然起舞 如梦似幻
The dizzy dancing way that you feel
美梦成真
As every fairy tale comes real
那是 爱的模样
I’ve looked at love that way
然如今 只是戏一场
But now it’s just another show
你离开 笑着离开
And you leave ’em laughing when you go
你若在乎
And if you care
就深埋心底
Don’t let them know
不要表现出来
Don’t give yourself away
现在我知道
I’ve looked at love
爱也会伤人
From both sides now
不只回报 还有付出
From give and take
忆往昔
And still somehow
爱如幻灭
It’s love’s illusions that I recall
我不懂爱
I really don’t know love
真的不懂爱
I really don’t know love at all
有眼泪 有恐慌
Tears and fears
我如此骄傲
And feeling proud
告诉大家我爱你
To say I love you right out loud
梦想 未来
Dreams and schemes
马戏团般的人群
And circus crowds
生活就是如此罢
I’ve looked at life that way
可是我的老朋友啊
Oh but now old friends…
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
真速度 你们都收拾好了
It’s a miracle. You’re all dressed.
走吧走吧走吧
Come on, come on, come on,
我们要晚啦
we’re horribly late.
快点 上车去
Come on, then. In the car. In the car.
失去一些
Well something’s lost
得到一些
But something’s gained
生命的每一天
In living every day…
-她注意到你了没 -没有
– Has she noticed you yet? – No.
但是有情人通常是
But the thing about romance is people
最后的最后才成眷属
only get together right at the very end.
当然啦
Of course.
对了 真抱歉 我从没关心过
By the way, I feel bad. I never ask you
你的感情生活
how your love life is going.
没什么啦
No.
你也知道
As you know,
基本是没希望了
that was a done deal long ago.
除非克劳迪娅·雪佛找我
Unless Claudia Schiffer calls, in which case
那样的话 我就立刻把你赶跑
I want you out of here straightaway,
你这个没妈的小破孩
you wee motherless mongrel.
不对不对 我们得挨个房♥间做♥爱♥
No, no. We’ll want to have sex in every room,
包括你的
including yours.
这个平安夜全国都在下雨
‘It’s a rainy Christmas Eve all over the UK,
平安夜
我们关注的是
‘and the question is who is number one
榜首单曲花落谁家
on the Radio One chart show tonight?
是蓝色乐队还是黑♥马♥
‘Is it Blue or the unexpected christmas sensation
比利·麦克
from Billy Mack?
也许你已经猜到了
‘You might have guessed it…
虽然难以置信
although you may not believe it.
冠军是比利·麦克
‘It’s Billy Mack.’
你夺冠了
You are the champion.
-喂 比利 -喂
– ‘Hi, Billy.’ – Hello.
我们在进行全国直播 你获得了冠军
‘We’re live across the nation and you’re number one.
你要怎么庆祝
‘How will you be celebrating?’
我没想好
I don’t know.
我也可以像个
Er, either I could behave like
真正的落魄摇滚歌♥手一样
a real rock’n’roll loser…
和我的胖经纪人喝个酩酊大醉
and get drunk with my fat manager…
也可能是 我挂了电♥话♥之后
or, when I hang up,
就淹没在各种请柬里了
I’ll be flooded by invitations…
邀请我参加各种精彩的派对
to a large number of glamorous parties.
我们希望是后者啦 现在播放
‘Let’s hope it’s the latter. Here it is.
第一名 比利·麦克的歌♥曲
Number one, from Billy Mack,
《圣诞无所不在》
It’s ‘Christmas Is All Around.’
上帝啊 别放那烂歌♥了
Oh, Jesus, not that crap again.
它就在我的指尖
I feel it in my fingers…
比尔 你的电♥话♥
Bill, it’s for you, babe.
喂 是艾尔顿啊
Hello. Elton.
当…当然啦
O-Of course. Of course.
派辆豪车来接我吧
Send an embarrassingly big car,
我一定到场
and I’ll be there.
这个圣诞节棒极了
It’s gonna be a very good Christmas.
好吧
Right.
我最好还是进去吧
I’d better be getting inside, actually.
我妈和… 你懂得
My mum and… you know.
当然 天有点冷了
Of course, yeah. It’s getting a bit cold.
-晚安啦 -晚安
– Well, good night. – Night.
好吧
OK.
最美的圣诞礼物
All I want for Christmas
就是你
is you.
是啊
Right.
谢谢你 太好了
Thank you. Good.
晚安
Good night.
我在做梦
I’m, I’m dreaming
梦见了一个白色
Dreaming of a white
大家快看 詹姆叔叔来了
Oh, look, everyone, it’s Uncle Jamie.
嗨 詹姆叔叔
Hi, Uncle Jamie.
太好了 真高兴见到你们
Yes, oh, splendid. It’s lovely to see you all.
不过呢
And, er…
其实我准备走了
I’m off, actually.
詹姆 亲爱的
But Jamie, darling.
对不起
Sorry.
男人就该做男人的事情
Man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do.
我恨詹姆叔叔
I hate Uncle Jamie.
-我恨詹姆叔叔 -我恨詹姆叔叔
– I hate Uncle Jamie. – I hate Uncle Jamie.
请仔细听
And try to listen
聆听
To hear
听那雪橇铃儿
Hear for the sleigh bells
在雪中飘来荡去
That are ringing in the snow
麻烦去盖特威克机场 开快点
Gatwick airport, please. Fast as you can.

I-I-I
我在做梦
I’m dreaming
梦见了一个白色
Of a white
-晚安 萨拉 -晚安 卡尔
– Night, Sarah. – Night, Karl.
我…
I, er…
-圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐
– Merry Christmas. – Merry Christmas.
希望你知道 祝愿你
I want you to know, may your day
祝愿你
May your day
生活无忧 万事如意
Be so merry, merry and bright
宝贝 怎么样啊
Hi, babe, how’s it going? Yeah.
你那里是不是一直开派对啊
Is it all party, party, party down there?
你所有的圣诞节
All of your Christmases
祝愿你
And may all
祝愿你所有的圣诞节
And may all of your Christmases
宝贝 祝愿你
Baby may your days
祝愿你每天快乐
May your days be merry
快乐无比
Merry, so merry
-萨姆 吃饭了 -我不饿
– Sam, time for dinner. – I’m not hungry.
萨姆 我做了烤鸡肉串
Sam, I’ve done chicken kebabs.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!