Obviously, if you don’t want to,
也不勉强 我就是…
you don’t have to. I…
我就是那么一说
I’m rambling now, sorry.
我愿意啊 这主意不错
No. That would be lovely.
那太好啦
Oh, great.
真是太好了
You know, that is really great.
我是个害羞的人
Normally, I’m really shy,
好不容易才鼓起勇气 谢谢你
takes me ages to get the courage up, so thank you.
你怎么又迟到了
Explain again why you’re so late.
天哪 男人不能有点秘密吗
For heaven’s sakes, can’t a man have any secrets?
我们等了好久了
We’ve been waiting for hours,
这是第一次试演
it’s the first ever preview.
已成过去
.. is a thing of the past
今年你要给我们希望
Maybe you can bring us all hope this year
甜蜜的美梦幻灭了
Visions of sugar plums have disappeared…
那晚 耶路撒冷满天繁星
It was a starry night in ancient Jerusalem,
圣婴在马槽中降生
and the baby Jesus was in his manger.
福尔摩斯不是真正的侦探
Sherlock Holmes is not a real detective.
这是去火车站的路吗
Is this the way to the train station?
我要半品脱酒
I would like half-pint of churly.
我要一日游的票
I would like a one-day travel card.
我的天啊
Oh, my God,
我胃疼死了
I’ve got a terrible stomachache.
一定是吃虾吃的
It must have been the prawns.
米尔顿凯恩斯[英格兰某镇]有很多转盘
Milton Keynes has many roundabouts.
我的上帝 这条鱼好大
My goodness, this is a very big fish.
味道很不错
It tastes delicious.
孤单圣诞
All alone on Christmas
不应如此
Nobody ought to be alone on Christmas
形单影只
All alone on Christmas
不应如此
Nobody ought to be alone on Christmas
告诉我
Tell me I’ve got to know
圣诞不应形单影只
Nobody ought to be alone on Christmas
不要让我孤单
Don’t leave me alone…
你会碰得一身伤回来的
You’ll come back a broken man.
那也是因为妹子搞太多了
Yeah, back broken from too much sex.
你这是自作孽不可活
You are on the road to disaster.
不是 这是泡妞的康庄大道
No, I am on shag highway,
一路向西
heading west.
拜拜啦 败将
Farewell, failure.
美国姑娘注意哟 科林·弗里塞来了
America, watch out. Here comes Colin Frissell.
还有个大弟弟哟
And he’s got a big knob…
-我要去酒吧 -什么酒吧
– Take me to a bar. – What kind of bar?
随便
Just any bar.
你们美国人爱去的酒吧
Just your average American bar.
你要点什么
Can I help you?
给我来瓶百威
Yes. I’d like a Budweiser, please.
-啤酒之王 -马上就来
– King of beers. – Bud coming up.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你是从英格兰来的吗
Are you from England?
是啊
Yes.
好萌啊
That is so cute.
你好 我叫斯黛西
Hi, I’m Stacey.
珍妮
Jeannie?
干嘛
Yeah?
-这位是… -科林
– This is… – Colin.
弗里塞
Frissell.
好名字
Cute name.
-我叫珍妮 -他是英国来的
– Jeannie. – He’s from England.
没错 巴斯尔登人
Yep. Basildon.
等卡罗兰来吧
Wait till Carol-Anne gets here.
她一见英国人就神魂颠倒
She’s crazy about English guys.
姐♥妹♥们♥
Hey, girls.
卡罗兰 来认识认识科林
Carol-Anne, come meet Colin.
他从英国来的
He’s from England.
靠边吧 姐♥妹♥们♥ 这小伙归我了
Well, step aside, ladies. This one’s on me.
你好啊 帅哥
Hey, gorgeous.
太逗了
That is so funny.
-你们怎么叫这个 -瓶子
– What do you call that? – Er, bottle.
瓶子
‘Bottle.’
-这个呢 -吸管
– What about this? – Er, straw.
吸管
‘Straw.’
-这个呢 -桌子
– What about this? – Table.
-桌子 这发音一样 -是一样的
– Table. The same. – Oh, it’s the same.
-你住哪啊 -我还不知道呢
– Where are you staying? – I don’t actually know.
像电影里一样住个汽车旅馆去
I’ll just check into a motel like in the movies.
我的天啊 你太可爱了
Oh, my God. Oh, my God, that is so cute.
得 听我说 这么说可能有点突兀
No, no, no, listen. This may be a bit pushy…
毕竟我们刚认识
cos we just met you but…
不过你可以来跟我们一起住
why don’t you come back and sleep at our place?
不会麻烦你们吧
Well, if it’s not too much of an inconvenience.
-当然不麻烦啦 -但是有个问题
– Hell no. – But there’s one problem.
什么
What?
我们不是很有钱
Well, we’re not the richest of girls, you know.
我们只有一张小床 也没有沙发
So we just have a little bed and no couch.
所以你可能得和我们一起睡
So you’d have to share with all three of us.
今晚这么冷
And on this cold, cold night it’s gonna be…
人这么多 再出点汗
crowded and sweaty and stuff.
还有 我们连睡衣都买♥♥不起
And we can’t even afford pyjamas.
没睡衣
No?
所以嘛
Which means…
我们会裸睡
we would be naked.
没事没事 我不介意
No, no, I think it’d be fine.
那就好
Great.
可能还得更挤一点
The thing that’s gonna make it more crowded…
你还没见过海莉呢
Harriet. You haven’t met Harriet.
-你们四个人住 -是的
– There’s a fourth? – Yeah.
放心 你一定会喜欢她的
Don’t worry, you’re totally gonna like her,
她可”性感”了
cos she is ‘the sexy one’.
-真的啊 -真的
– Really? Wow. – Yeah.
-感谢上帝 -他还是个基♥督♥徒呐
– Praise the Lord. – Oh, and he’s a Christian.
干杯
Cheers.
如有能力
If I could
我必将会
Then I would
跟随你的脚步
I’ll go wherever you will go
无论高高在上
Way up high
抑或低入谷底
Or down low
我都与你同行
I’ll go wherever you will go
如果我能回头
If I could turn back…
今晚只能拆一个哦
One present only each tonight.
谁给爸爸买♥♥礼物了
Who’s got one for Dad?
-我买♥♥了 -让妈妈先拆
– I have. – Let Mummy go first.
我去拿
I’ll get it.
别别别 我自己选
No, no, no. I want to choose mine.
我想我应该要…
I think I want…
这个
… this one.
我照旧又买♥♥了丝巾
I have bought the traditional scarf as well…
但这是另一条
but this is my other,
很特别的一条
slightly special, personal one.
谢谢啦
Thank you.
这可真是第一次
That’s a real first.
-拆开看看吧 -是什么啊
– Rip it. – What is it?
我得 算了还是拆吧
I’m going to… All right, I’ll rip it.
天啊 这可真是个惊喜
God, that’s a surprise.
这是什么
What is it?
是张琼妮·米歇尔的CD
It’s a CD. Joni Mitchell, wow.
继续你的情感教育
To continue your emotional education.
是啊
Yes.
老天
Goodness.
太棒了
That’s great.
-我老婆最棒了 -当然啦