OK? OK, I’ll talk to you later.
好的 再见
All right, bye-bye.
-不好意思 -没事
– Sorry about that. – No, it’s fine.
是我弟弟 他不太好 常来电♥话♥
It’s my brother, he’s not well, he calls a lot.
-抱歉 -不不 没事的
– I’m sorry. – No, it’s fine. It’s fine.
不是没事 而是事实如此
I mean, it’s not really fine, it is what it is,
父母都不在了
and sort of there being no parents now…
而我们在这里
and us being over here,
我就有责任照看好他
it’s my job to keep an eye on him.
不对 不是责任 我很乐意这么做
Not my job, obviously, I’m glad to do it.
没关系 生活中总有很多不如意
That’s OK. Life is full of interruptions and complications.
那…
So…
他会好受点吗
Will it make him better?
不会
No.
那还是
Then maybe
别接了
don’t answer it.
好啊 怎么样
Hey. How you doing?
对 对 不不 别这样
Right, right. Oh, no, please.
求你了 别这样 宝贝
Oh, please, please don’t, little darling.
悄悄告诉你 我们会找到办法的
Between the two of us we’ll find the answer…
你就不会再痛苦了
and it won’t hurt any more.
不不
No, no.
我没在忙 我…
I’m-I’m not busy. I…
当然 如果你要我过去 我会去的
Of course, if you want me to come over I will. Mm-hm.
好的
Ok.
今晚真不错
That was a good night.
-只是我觉得我很胖 -别傻了
– Except I felt fat. – Don’t be ridiculous.
是真的
It’s true.
现在我只能穿
Nowadays the only clothes I can get into
帕瓦罗蒂穿过的衣服了
were once owned by Pavarotti.
我一直都觉得帕瓦罗蒂穿得很不错
I always think Pavarotti dresses very well.
米娅很漂亮
Mia’s very pretty.
是吗
Is she?
你知道是的 宝贝
You know she is, darling.
你可当心了
Be careful there.
你看电视了吗
Have you been watching stuff on TV?
看了
Yeah.
-天天晚上都看 -不错
– Every night. – Good.
白天也看
And every day.
护士们想要我死
The nurses are trying to kill me.
没人想要你死 宝贝
Nobody’s trying to kill you, babe.
谢谢
Thank you.
别这样 宝贝
Don’t do that, my darling.
谢谢
Thank you.
别这样
Don’t do that.
三点回来 圣诞节购物
Right. Back at three. Christmas shopping,
从不轻松 也不愉快
never an easy or a pleasant task.
你打算给我买♥♥点东西吗
Are you gonna get me something?
不知道 没想过
I don’t know, I hadn’t thought.
对了 萨拉去哪儿了
Where’s Sarah, by the way?
她今天来不了 家里有事
She couldn’t make it in today. Family thing.
原来宿醉还有这么个借口
There’s a word for hangover
从来没听过
I’ve never heard before.
-回头见 -好的 我很期待哟
– See you later. – Yes. Looking forward to it.
非常期待
A lot.
你打算给我什么东西吗
Are you gonna give me something?
我昨晚表示得很清楚了
I thought I made it clear last night.
你想要什么 我都能给你
When it comes to me, you can have everything.
那 你需要什么
So, erm, what do you need?
你要文具吗
Something along the stationery line?
比如订书器
Are you short of staplers?
不是我需要的东西
No. I don’t want something I need.
是想要的东西 美美的
I want something I want. Something pretty.
好吧
Right.
好吧
Right.
抱歉我来晚了 我得送伯尼去排练
Sorry I’m late, I had to drop off Bernie at rehearsal.
你先随便逛逛
Right, listen, you keep yourself occupied…
给妈妈买♥♥东西这种无聊事我来做
while I do the boring stuff for our mothers.
-谢谢 -谢谢
– Thank you. – Thank you.
先生 你要买♥♥点什么
Looking for anything in particular, sir?
那条项链多少钱
Yes. That necklace there, how much is it?
270镑
It’s 270 pounds.
-好吧 我要了 -好的
– Erm, all right. Er, I’ll have it. – Lovely.
需要礼物包装吗
Would you like it… giftwrapped?
-要 -好的
– Yes, all right. – Lovely.
我把它放盒子里
Let me just pop it in the box.
好了
There.
我说 能快点吗
Look, could we be quite quick?
当然了 先生
Certainly, sir.
迅雷不及掩耳盗铃
Ready in the flashiest of flashes.
-好了 -太好了
– There. – That’s great.
还差点
Not quite finished.
不用口袋了 我放兜里
I don’t need a bag, I’ll put it in my pocket.
先生 这不是口袋
Oh, this isn’t a bag, sir.
是吗
Really?
比口袋可好多了
This is so much more than a bag.
拜托 能不能快点了
Could we be quite quick, please?
马上就好
Prontissimo.
-那是什么玩意 -肉桂 先生
– What’s that? -It’s a cinnamon stick, sir.
-我真的很着急 -不会让你失望的
– Actually, I really can’t wait. – You won’t regret it, sir.
你敢打赌
Want to bet?
就等一下下
‘Tis but the work of a moment.
好啦 马上完工
There we go. Almost finished.
马上 还有什么花样 还要蘸酸奶吗
Almost finished? What else can it be? Are you gonna dip it in yogurt?
还是放点巧克力豆
Cover it with chocolate buttons?
不是的 先生 我们要把它
No, sir, we’re going to pop it…
装进圣诞礼盒
in the Christmas box.
我不要圣诞礼盒
I don’t want a Christmas box.
您说要打包的
But you wanted it giftwrapped.
我是说了 但是
I did but…
-最后一步了 -让我去付款吧
– The final flourish. – Can I just pay?
-我们现在呢 -上帝啊
– All we need now… – Oh, God.
-要加一跟圣诞树枝 -停停停
– is a sprig of holly. – No, no, no, no.
-不要树枝 -但是先生
– No bloody holly. – But sir…
不要了不要了
Leave it. Leave it. Just leave it.
你在看首饰呢
Loitering around the jewellery section?
我就随便看看
No. I was just looking around.
放心 我的期望值没那么高
Don’t worry. My expectations…
13年了
are not that high…
你每年都说
after 13 years of
“你不是喜欢丝巾吗”
Mr Oh-But-You-Always-Love-Scarves.
不过我挺喜欢这条的
Actually, I do love this one.
达琳吾爱
Darlene Love
请告诉我
I’ve gotta know
孤心何往
Where do the lonely hearts go…
你这是干嘛
What are you doing here?
为买♥♥机票我把房♥子租出去了
Had to rent out my flat to pay for my ticket.
你不是真要实行
You’re not actually going ahead
你那脑残计划吧
with this stupid plan?
当然啦
I bloody am.
你以为这包里都是衣服吗
You think this is full of clothes?
当然不是
Like hell it is.
是一大包套套
It is chock-a-block full of condoms.
不错 不错 继续
Excellent. Excellent. Perfect, keep that going.
我说
Look, erm…
现在说可能有点早
sorry to be a bit forward and all that but…
你想不想圣诞节出去喝一杯
you don’t fancy going for a Christmas drink, do you?
我没别的意思
I mean, nothing implied.
就是出去看看
Just maybe go and see something
感受下圣诞气氛什么的
Christmassy or something.
当然啦 你要是不愿意