No, I’m good.
不 没关系
So, what does a transceiver look like?
无线电收发机是什么样子
Like a complicated walkie-talkie.
结构复杂的对讲机
Hey, can you hear me?
听到我说话了吗
I need that water.
把水拿来
Here. Here you go.

How many survived?
多少生还者
At least 48.
至少48人
Does anything feel broken?
身上有骨折吗
No, no. Just my head’s a little dizzy, that’s all.
不 就是我的头…有点晕 仅此而已
It’s probably a concussion.
可能是脑震荡
How long has it been?
已经过了多久了
Sixteen hours.
16个小时
Sixteen?
16个?
Has anybody come?
有人来了吗
Not yet.
还没有
Six hours in…our radio went out.
起飞六小时后 我们的无线电失灵了
No one could see us.
没人看得见我们
We turned back to land in Fiji.
我们掉头去斐济降落
By the time we hit turbulence…we were a thousand miles off course.
但遇到了紊流 偏离了航线一千英里
They’re looking for us in the wrong place.
他们搜救我们找错地方了
We have a transceiver.
这里有无线电收发机
Good, good. We were hoping.
好 这正是我们所希望的
You shouldn’t move.
你最好别动
No, no. I’m okay.
不 我没事
Transceiver’s right there.
无线电收发机就在哪里
It’s right there.
就在那里
Where’s Charlie?
Charlie在哪儿
It’s not working.
不好用了
What were you doing in the bathroom?
你在洗手间里做什么
What?
什么
What the hell was that?
是什么鬼东西
It’s right outside.
就在外面
What? What’s right out…?
什么 什么在外面
What the hell just happened?
刚才发生了什么事
Jack, come on!
Jack 快
Just leave it!
别去管它了
Okay, run!
快跑
One.

Two.

Three.

Four.

Five.

Where’s Jack?
Jack人呢
I don’t know.
不知道
Did you see him?
你看到他了吗?
He pulled me up.
恩 他拉我起来的
Where is he?
他人呢
I don’t know!
不知道
How can you not know?
你怎么会不知道
We got separated!
我们分开了
I fell down.
我跌倒了
He came back. That thing was…
他回来拉我 那东西
Did you see it?
你看到了
No. No. But it was right there.
没有 可它就在那里
We were dead… I was. And then Jack came back and he pulled me up.
我都快没命了 然后Jack回来拉起了我
I don’t know where he is.
我不知道他去哪了
We have to go back for him.
我们要回去找他
Go back? There?
回去吗 去那里吗
There’s a certain gargantuan quality about this thing.
Kate 那东西可是巨无霸啊
Then don’t come.
那就别来
I heard you shout.
我听见你喊了
I heard you shout “Jack.”
听见你喊”Jack”了
I’m Charlie, by the way.
顺便说一句 我叫Charlie
What is that?
什么东西
What is…?
什么…
It’s the pilot.
是机长
Did you see it?
看到那东西了吗
No. It was right behind me, but I dove into the bushes.
没有 就在我后面来着 我扑进了灌木丛中
Guys…how does something like that happen?
伙计们 这是怎么搞的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!