The turbulence was…
紊流…
I blacked out.
我昏了过去
I didn’t.
我没有
I saw the whole thing.
我看到了事发经过
I knew that the tail was gone, but I…couldn’t bring myself to look back.
我知道机尾没了 可我…就是没有勇气向后看
And then the front end of the plane broke off.
然后…飞机前端脱落
Well, it’s not here on the beach.
却没落在沙滩这里
Neither is the tail.
尾部也没有
We need to figure out which way we came in.
我们要查明从哪个方向坠地的
Why?
为什么
There’s a chance we find the cockpit.
因为那样就有机会找到驾驶舱
If it’s intact, we might be able to find the transceiver.
如果它完好无损 就有可能找到无线电收发机
We could send out a signal, help the rescue party find us.
然后我们就能发射信♥号♥♥ 协助救援队找到我们
How do you know all that?
你怎么知道的这么多
I took a couple of flying lessons.
上过几堂飞行课
Wasn’t for me.
不是自愿的
I saw some smoke…just through the valley.
我看到了一些烟雾 在山谷那边
If you’re thinking about going for the cockpit, I’m going with you.
如果你想去找那驾驶舱 我要和你一起去
I don’t know your name.
我还不知道你的名字
I’m Kate.
我叫Kate
Jack.
我是Jack
What was that?
什么东西
That was weird, right?
奇怪啊
Is that Vincent?
是Vincent吗
It’s not Vincent.
不是Vincent
Did anybody see that?
看见了吗
Yeah.

Terrific.
可怕极了
So, how’s the drink?
酒怎么样
It’s good.
不错
That wasn’t a very strong reaction.
反应不强烈呀
Well, it’s not a very strong drink.
度数不够高
Just don’t tell anyone.
不要告诉别人
This, of course, breaks some critical FAA regulations.
这显然有违联邦航♥空♥局的重要规章吧
Excuse me.
借过
Sir, excuse me!
先生 等等
Guess he really had to go.
看来他真是憋不住了
Sir, excuse me!
先生 等等
Ladies and gentlment
女士们 先生们
The pilot has switched on the “fasten seatbelts” sign.
机长已经打开了”安全带”指示灯
Please return to your seats and fasten your seatbelts.
请返回您的座位并系好安全带
It’s normal.
正常情况
Oh, I know. I’ve just never been a very good flier.
我知道 只是我坐飞机就没好受过
My husband keeps reminding me that planes want to be in the air.
我老公一直提醒我说飞机想上高空
Well, he sounds like a very smart man.
听起来他很有见地啊
Be sure and tell him that when he gets back from the bathroom.
等他从洗手间回来后 我会把这话转告给他的
Well, I’ll keep you company until he does.
他回来前我会陪你
Don’t worry. It’s gonna be over…
别担心 会过去的
It didn’t sound like an animal, not exactly.
听起来像是动物
I keep thinking there was something familiar about it.
那声音总是让我觉得似曾相识
Where you from?
你从哪来的
Bronx.
布朗克斯
Monkeys.
也许是猴子
Monkey Island. Don’t know if we’re on an island…
对 这里是猴岛
You ready?
准备好了吗
You showed me where the smoke was. I can get there myself.
凯特 告诉我烟从哪来 我自己去
I’m coming.
我要去
Well, you’re gonna need better shoes.
那你可要换双好鞋
Whatever it was, it wasn’t natural.
无论那是什么 都不是自然界的
Does anyone have any sunblock?
谁有防晒霜吗
Yes I do.
恩 我这有
So I was just looking inside the fuselage.
我刚看了机舱里面
It’s pretty grim in there.
挺可怕的
You think we should do something about the…B-O-D-Y-S?
我们是否该对那些…尸体采取点措施呢
What are you spelling, man, “bodies”?
你说什么那 哥们儿 尸体吗
B-O-D-I-E-S.
尸体
That sounds like a good idea.
好主意
No, they’ll deal with it when they get here.
不 他们来了以后会处理的
I’m gonna go out and look for the cockpit.
我要去找驾驶舱了
See if we can find a transceiver to send a distress signal.
看是否能找到无线电收发机 发射求救信♥号♥♥
Help the rescue team.
协助救援队
You need to keep an eye on the wounded.
你要照料一下伤员
If the guy in the suit wakes up, keep him calm,
如果穿西装的人醒了 叫他冷静
but don’t let him remove that shrapnel. Understand?
不要让他拔出那碎片 知道吗
Got it.
恩 好的
What about the guy with the leg? The tourniquet…?
那腿部受伤的那个人呢 止血带呢
I stopped the bleeding. I took it off last night.
止住血了 昨晚取下来了
He should be all right.
他应该没事了
Yeah, cool. Good job.
恩 没问题 干的好
I’ll come with. I wanna help.
我也去帮帮忙
I don’t need any more help.
不 不需要帮忙了
No, it’s cool. I don’t really feel like standing still, so…
不 没关系 我不喜欢无所事事
Excellent.
好极了
Can I ask you something?
能问你些事吗
Me? I’d be thrilled. I’ve been waiting.
问我吗 荣幸至致 一直等着呢
Have we ever met anywhere?
我们见过面吗
No. That would be unlikely.
没有 不太可能
I look familiar though, right?
可看起来面熟 是吧
Yeah.

You can’t quite place it?
对不上号♥了吧
No, I can’t.
恩 对不上
Yeah, I think I know.
恩 我知道了
You do?
是吗
Never heard that song?
没听过这首歌♥吗
I’ve heard it. I don’t know what that…
听过 就是不知道
That’s us! Drive Shaft!
我们唱的啊 “驱动轴 ”
The ring.
看这戒指
Second tour of Finland.
在芬兰的第二场巡演
Never heard of Drive Shaft?
你没听说过”驱动轴 “吗
The band?
那支乐队吗
Yeah, the band.
是啊 乐队
You were in Drive Shaft?
你曾经在”驱动轴”乐队
I am in Drive Shaft. I play bass.
现在还在 我是贝斯手
Serious?
真的
Yeah. Charlie.
是啊 Charlie
Track three. I do backing vocals.
第三首歌♥ 我是和音
My friend Beth would freak. She loves you guys.
我朋友Beth会疯掉的 她爱死你们了
Give me Beth’s number, I’ll call. I’d love to.
把Beth电♥话♥号♥码给我 我很乐意电♥话♥她
You ever heard of Drive Shaft?
你听说过”驱动轴”吗
We gotta keep moving.
我们得继续走了
They were good.
他们以前很不错
They are good. Still together.
他们现在也很不错 还没解散呢
We’re in the middle of a comeback.
即将复出
You guys, is this normal?
伙计们 这算是正常吗
Kind of day turning into night,
白天变成了黑夜
You know, end of the world-type weather.
世界末日一样的天气
Is this…Guys?
伙计们
I’m telling you, you don’t wanna go in there! There’s too many bodies!
你可不想去那里面 太多尸体了
There it is again.
又来了
Oh, my God.
天哪
Well, let’s do this.
我们走吧
Let’s get this trans…
我们来拿无线电…
Transceiver.
无线电收发机
Transceiver thing and get out of here.
无线电收发机 然后就离开
Come on!
开门 开门
You okay?
没事吧
Yeah, you?
恩 你呢
Yeah.
没事
I’m fine. Charlie’s fine, by the way. I’m okay.
我没事 Charlie没事 顺便说一句 我没事
Hey, you don’t have to come up here.
你不用上来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!