than when he found a hatch in the ground
地上那个舱门之前 从未那样强烈过
And believed it held all the answers.
他相信它将解开所有迷
I’ve done everything you wanted me to do.
我已经完成了你要我做的一切
So why did you do this?! Why?!
那你为什么还要这样 为什么
When the lightbulb went on in the hatch,
当那一束光从舱门照出来的时候
I mean, I just thought that was brilliant, actually.
我觉得那太奇妙了 真的
You know, you had this whole buildup as to “What is this hatch?”
一直以来都在铺垫”舱门到底是什么”
And then a lightbulb goes on and somebody walking around down there.
紧接着一束光照出来 下面有人在走动
Who is that man?
那人是谁
It was a man Jack met years before the Oceanic crash.
早在大洋航♥班♥坠机之前很多年Jack就遇见过他
I’m desmond.
我叫Desmond
Good luck, brother. See you in another life, yeah?
祝你好运 兄弟 新生活中再见
When I first worked on “Lost”,
当我最初加入《Lost》剧组时
I didn’t really know anything about the show.
我不太了解这部剧
And they gave me some episodes to watch,
他们给我看了几集
and I realized that I was gonna be the man in the hatch.
我知道了我将扮演舱里那个人
Lower your gun, or I’ll blow his damned head off, brother!
放下枪 否则我打爆他脑袋 兄弟
But I didn’t really realize how big it was gonna be.
但我其实并不知道它将发展到多大程度
You?
是你
The show had sort of taken off around the world.
这部剧涉及了全世界各地
You’re gonna take his word for it?
你真的要相信他吗
His word is all we have, Jack.
我们只知道他所说的 Jack
You don’t have to take my word for it.
你大可不必相信我的话
Watch the film.
看片子吧
The hatch was one of many research stations
这个舱是有达摩组织建造的
built by the Dharma Initiative, a group of scientists
众多研究站之一 上世纪70年代
Who came to the island in the 1970s
一批科学家来到该岛
to study its unique properties….
来研究这里奇妙的特性
unique electromagnetic fluctuations.
那种独特的电磁波动
Desmond was charged with pushing a button
Desmond负责每108分钟按动一次按钮
every 108 minutes to keep a massive amount
用来控制岛上蕴含的
of electromagnetic energy contained.
巨大电磁能量
You don’t really see very much of him.
您不会经常看到他出场
You know, you don’t know everything about him,
不会了解他的方方面面
which always makes him more attractive, I think.
我觉得这让他更具魅力
Desmond’s a very, uh, a very interesting character
Desmond是个非常有意思的角色
within the world of “Lost. ” I mean, he’s the constant.
在《迷失》的世界里 他是个常量
Desmond was also the reason for the oceanic crash.
另外Desmond还是大洋号♥空难的原因
He neglected to enter the code in the computer
他耽误了向计算机输入代码
just as flight 815 was passing over the island.
此时恰逢815航♥班♥飞经该岛
So when Locke chose to stop pushing the button,
因此当Locke执意终止按动按钮之时
Desmond knew the situation was serious.
Desmond意识到问题严重了
You killed us all.
你要害死我们了
What I like about Desmond
我喜欢Desmond的是
is that he always seems to be doing the best he can
对于他认为正确的事情
to do what he thinks is the right thing.
他似乎总会倾尽全力
Desmond turned a fail-safe key to destroy the hatch…
Desmond转动安全开关炸毁了天鹅舱
And prevent a global catastrophe.
避免了一场全球浩劫
He survived the ordeal. – Whoa, dude.
灾难中他活了下来 -嘿 伙计
I woke up in the jungle like this.
我在这样的丛林里醒过来
Like, the hatch… Blew off your underwear?
那 天鹅舱把你内♥裤♥也炸飞了?
Yeah, it was a lot of fun working in those early days,
起初那段时间拍摄的确乐趣很多
And we’ve come a long way
而且Desmond的戏份
with the character of desmond. – Hey! Over here!
伴随了我们很长时间 -嘿 在这呢
The survivors soon met another man in the jungle.
幸存者随即在丛林中遇到另一个人
My name is Henry Gale! I’m from Minnesota!
我叫Henry Gale 来自明尼苏达
The original deal for Henry Gale was to be three episodes.
起初的计划是给Henry Gale三集的戏份
Rousseau trapped him in the jungle.
Rousseau把他困在了丛林里
She believes he’s an other. An other what?
她认为他是个”其他人” 什么”其他人”
This mysterious man
这个神秘人物
was presumed to be one of the others–
应该就是”其他人”的一员
The island’s original inhabitants
小岛的土著
who often clashed with the oceanic survivors.
他们与大洋航♥班♥幸存者之间时有冲突
you don’t always know exactly how to play a role
你不会总是知道如何演绎一个人物
when you come in as a guest player…
当你作为友情嘉宾出演时
Of course, if I was one of them–
当然 如果我是他们一伙的…
These people that you seem to think are your enemies…
那些被你们认为敌人的人…
But this one I had an instinct for.
但对于这个角色我的确可以驾驭
I knew kind of what to do with it right off the bat.
很快我就上手了
I’d drawn ’em out to a real secluded place.
我会派他们藏到一个隐秘的地方
And when your friends got there, a bunch of my people
当你们的人到那里时 就会落入我们的埋伏
Would be waiting for ’em, and then they’d use them to trade for me.
接着他们就会用你们的人来换我
I guess it’s a good thing I’m not one of them, huh?
所以我不是”其他人”是件好事吧
You guys got any milk?
你们有牛奶吗
As it turned out, Henry was one of them,
可结果证明Henry正是”其他人”的一员
My name is Benjamin Linus, and I’ve lived on this island
我叫Benjamin Linus
All my life.
打出生就住在这个岛上
Benjamin Linus was the leader of the others,
Benjamin Linus是”其他人”的首领
And he would do anything in his power to protect the island.
为了保护小岛他会做任何事
Well, what’s fun to play with Benjamin Linus
演绎Benjamin Linus这个角色的妙处
Is the uncertain middle.
就在他的飘忽不定
You’re not gonna shake?
不打算交易吗
I get to be a-a vulnerable character.
我的角色要经常挨揍
Tom, unless you hear my voice in one minute,
Tom 一分钟内要是听不到我的声音
Shoot all three of them.
就把他们三个都杀掉
But I also get to be sometimes quite ruthless and cold.
但有时我必须要极端的冷酷无情
I’m so sorry, Jack.
Jack 十分遗憾
I’d always thought that Ben used taking a beating as a tool
本来我一直认为让人揍自己是Ben
To gain information about the people that were beating him.
为了获取那些揍他的人情报的一种手段
Did you lose someone? You know what I lost!
你失去了谁吗 你知道我失去了什么
I would venture to say that I am the most beaten character
我可以冒昧的说在电视史上
in the history of television.
我是挨揍做多的角色
So that’s been a big part of every working day.
所以挨揍也就成了我每天的重头戏
I’m so jealous of the other actors, who, you know,
我特别嫉妒其他的演员
they put a little sunscreen on and mess up their hair,
涂点防晒霜 再把头发弄乱
And they’re ready for work.
然后就可以拍戏了
I always have to come in early to get
而我总得早早到片场
these cuts and bruises and wounds and stuff put on me. Uhh!
刀口 瘀青 伤痕通通都要弄在身上
In Ben’s mind, it was a small price to pay
在Ben脑海里 这是以最小的代价
to get the informational advantage.
获取情报的手段
Hello again.
又见面了
If he was anything simple at all,
如果这是个普通的角色
the audience would have tired of him before now.
观众恐怕早就厌倦了
You’re gonna take this boat and follow a compass bearing
登上这条船 顺着3-2-5的罗盘方位
of 3-2-5, and if you do that exactly,
要是不出错的话
you and your son will find rescue.
你们父子就得救了
That’s it? Deal’s a deal.
就这样吗 绝不食言
They keep moving him around fractionally
编剧们让他在善恶两端
on the scale of good and evil.
不断地游移
And just when the audience thinks they have him pinned down
就在观众认为这个人物善恶已定的时候
then the writers change it up.
编剧就会笔锋一转
Who are you people?
你们是谁
We’re the good guys, Michael.
我们是好人 Michael
Over the course of six seasons,
在这6季播放过程中
“Lost” has garnered millions of devoted fans around the world–
《迷失》赢得了全球成百上千万忠实粉丝
Among them, the actors themselves.
其中也包括演员本身
I watch “Lost” to be entertained
我看到《迷失》大受欢迎
and to be drawn into these people
看到它走向观众
and their lives and what they’re challenged by.
走入他们的生活 也看到围绕它的各种争议
I have a son who loves this show,
我儿子喜欢这部剧
and so we–we watch it together as a family.
所以我们一家人一起看
I’m a rabid viewer of the show now.
我现在是这部剧的狂热观众
Some actors can’t look at the show. I-I have to.
有些演员不看 可我得看
Like everybody else, whether they’ll say it or not,
像其他每个人一样 无论他们是否说出来
I love watching myself.
我喜欢看剧中的自己
I’m a fan of the show on a lot of levels,
我绝对是这部剧的粉丝
kind of a clueless fan.
那种超级粉丝
There are many people at home
很多电视观众
that have it much better figured out than I do.
要比我理解得透彻
There’s this expectation that
有的人希望 为了观众着想

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!