It’s a heroic journey,
这是一次英雄般的航行
And it was aweinspiring for me. Literally awesome. Yeah.
令人敬畏 叹为观止 没错
The story of “Lost” required a unique backdrop
《Lost》的故事需要一个独特的背景
where its dramatic tale of survival and mystery could unfold.
使得生存与神秘的故事情节得以展开
The island of Oahu in Hawaii proved to be the ultimate location.
夏威夷的欧胡岛成为了最终的选址
When I got this job,
当我接戏时
I said, “Honey, we’re going to Hawaii.”
我说”亲爱的 我们要去夏威夷啦”
And she went, “Where is that? ” We looked on the map.
然后她问”在哪” 我们就找地图
And we looked at the pacific and thought, Jeez, that’s it?
我们看着太平洋那片就想 老天啊 就在那吗
That’s in the middle of nowhere. Hawaii’s been amazing.
周围什么都没有 夏威夷太棒了
It’s the perfect, perfect set for our show.
对我们这部剧来说简直太太完美了
That’s your island. I’ve really enjoyed that.
你们岛在那边 我真的很喜欢这里
So much of the show is shot outdoors.
剧集的大部分场景都在外景拍摄
It has incredible mountains.
那些山都很美
The weather can be beautiful, but it can turn.
气候非常宜人 但是说变就变
You can have incredible rain. Storm’s about to pass, Hugo.
雨说来就来说走就走 雨马上就停 Hugo
The sea can be treacherous.
有时也会有惊涛骇浪
It can be really, really tough. You’re in mud up to your ankles,
有时候会很惨很惨 泥巴会没过你的脚踝
or you just spend a ton of time in the sun.
有时还要在阳光下暴晒很久
And, you know, the crew has just been absolutely amazing.
但是剧组都非常非常敬业
I mean, there have been days where I just don’t know
很多时候我都不知道
how the equipment gets in and how the equipment gets out.
那些设备都是怎么搬进搬出的
It’s not easy, but it’s worth it.
非常不容易 但是很值得
Beautiful, isn’t it? No matter how much time you spend
很美是吧 不论你在岛上待了多久
on the island, you just never get tired of this view.
你永远不会厌倦欣赏这些美景
This landscape is a character in the show.
风景成了剧中的一个角色
I don’t know when I’ll ever work
我不知道何时才能再来
in as magical an environment as I have done here on Oahu.
像欧胡岛这样美的环境拍戏了
In 121 hours of the series,
在长达121小时的剧集中
all but 4 scenes were shot in the hawaiian islands.
差不多只用到了夏威夷群岛的四处场景
Just looking back, I think we did pretty good job
回过头看 我觉得我们相当出色
Being sort of all over the world
剧情需要拍摄全球各地的场景
And shooting everything right here in Hawaii.
而我们都在夏威夷这就拍了
Is this your first time in Tunisia? No.
您是第一次来突尼斯吗 -不是
From the acting point of view, that kind of production design
从演员角度看 给我设计的剧情
is like, to me, 75% of the battle. Welcome to Iowa.
有75%的打斗场景 欢迎来到爱荷华
And the fact that they manage to do it here, you know,
而事实上他们在这里就能拍摄各地场景
in downtown Honolulu, to create Germany, Eastern Europe…
在檀香山市中心搭建德国和东欧的场景
The mind boggles. It was very daring
真不可思议 让角色们
to allow characters to move between those worlds.
在全世界到处活动真是非常大胆
In the history of American television,
在美国电视剧历史上
we’ve never had a television show
还从来没有一部电视剧
with half of 42, you know, minutes being subtitled.
在42分钟剧集中只有一半时间有字幕
Every Korean person understands some words of English.
每个韩国人都懂一点英语
I stepped on a friggin’ urchin!
我踩到了该死的海胆
You know, my task, when I was listening, was to pinpoint
当我听其他人对白的时候 我的任务是
the words that I thought that Jin would understand.
尽可能抓住我认为Jin可能明白的词汇
You’re gonna have to pee on my foot, man.
你得赶紧往我脚上撒尿 老兄
Just pee! Pee on it!
快尿 尿在上面
No! No! Pee on
不 不 快尿
So that he could hook onto those words
这样使得他能够理解这些词汇
and give him the appetite to stay in the conversation.
并让他能够与人交流
I guess that falls under the category
我觉得那该归类于
of “Be careful what you wish for.”
“小心你想要的”
You understood me.
你听懂了
You did, didn’t you? You just understood what I said.
你听懂了 对不对 你明白我所说的
Sun was this mysterious,
Sun很神秘
very traditional, um… even submissive at times,
非常传统 有时甚至逆来顺受
Um, who was sort of trapped in a horrible marriage.
但她陷入了一场糟糕的婚姻当中
This guy was really mean to his wife. He only spoke Korean
这个人对他老婆非常刻薄 他只说韩语
and just was not a very pleasant guy to be around.
并不是一个好交往的人
And I thought, well, I don’t know if I wanna do this.
我当时想 我都不知道我是否能做到
I’m so glad I did.
很高兴我做到了
It’s been so much fun playing her…
扮演这个角色挺有意思的
What’s wrong? What’s wrong is I’m married.
怎么了 我已婚了
And keeping up with her and all of her secrets.
一直跟进了解她的所有秘密 非常有趣
Despite language barriers and marital strife,
尽管有语言障碍与婚姻冲突
life on the island brought Sun and Jin closer,
但岛上的生活将Sun和Jin拉得更近
and offered them hope for a new chapter.
并给他们带来了对新生活的期望
You’re pregnant.
你怀孕了
Is the baby… mine?
这个孩子是 我的吗
His evolution has been pretty marked
他的故事发展非常鲜明
and pretty significant.
也非常有意义
Whether they were happy or unhappy,
无论他们是否幸福
it was the love story that I think a lot of people cared about.
我认为这都是个引人注目的爱情故事
It was almost comical for a little while.
有时候真的很滑稽
You know, every possible obstacle you could throw in the way
克服了种种困难 翻越了重重障碍
of two people getting back together.
两个人的心终于回到一起
You don’t want him to go, do you?
你不希望他走 是吧
No.
是的
We were gonna be islands apart,
结果却只能隔岛相望
And then we were gonna be literally decades apart.
甚至相隔几十年的时空不得相见
Having Sun and Jin be apart for a good two seasons
Sun和Jin分开了两季多
not only in space but time,
不仅是在空间上分开 在时间上也是
I think it really drew the- the viewers
我相信让他们两个重逢
to root for them to get back together
有个完美的结局
and have a happy ending.
一定会吸引观众的眼球
They had a lot of faith in each other and themselves
他们充满信心 一定能找到对方
To keep searching. But Sun and Jin were not the only survivors
但是Sun和Jin并不是唯一一组
to find themselves separated.
被分开的幸存者
At the end of… almost every season,
差不多每一季的结尾
they would split up the tribe somehow.
他们都会设法把大家分开
If you wanna live, you need to come with me.
你们要想活 就得跟我走
I guess our first big split
我想第一次重大的分离是
was some people were gonna live in the caves
一些人想住在洞里
and some people were gonna stay on the beach.
而另一些人想待在海边
And then “Exodus”, some people go off on a boat,
“出岛纪”那集中 一些人乘木筏离开了
and some of us go marching to “the black rock”.
另一些人则徒步去找”黑岩号♥”
And for a long time, at the beginning of season 2,
第二季开始之后的很长一段时间里
it was like we were working on two different shows.
感觉好像我们在做两部不同的剧
And then eventually, you know,
而最终 你们也知道
they rejoined us and then we’re back together again.
大家又重逢了 又都在一起了
Like our characters on the show,
正像剧中角色那样
we were, uh, we were brought here from all over the world
我们从全世界各个地方
to this beautiful Hawaii island, and…
相聚于这美丽的夏威夷群岛
we became best of friends.
我们成了最好的朋友
Because we were sailing on this ship together
因为我们曾一起乘船出行
and it was doing well, and–and we were just getting
大家和睦相处 对彼此越来越了解
to know each other. As our relationships deepened,
随着我们的关系逐渐加深
I felt like we became family.
我感觉我们成了一家人
Those closing montages that we had a lot
有很多片段
where you just kind of pan across everybody,
镜头从大家身边走过
and Sayid throwing the apple, and I’m shaking sand out of my shoes–
看到Sayid扔苹果 我往外倒鞋里的沙子
Those are nice “I love these guys” Kind of moments.
这些都是美好的瞬间 说明”我爱大家”
I’m probably most intrigued by faith.
我很可能是对信仰最感兴趣的人
I like being on a show
我很喜欢参演那些
that just talks about faith as a general idea,
以信仰为主题的剧目
About just really, really believing in something.
关于非常非常相信某事
About having heart enough to step forward physically in faith.
关于将对信仰的热忱付诸于实践
Why do you find it so hard to believe?
为什么你觉得这么难相信
Why do you find it so easy?! It’s never been easy!
为什么你觉得这么容易 绝不容易
I mean, Locke said, “I’m a man of faith.
Loche说”我是相信信仰的人
You’re a man of science. ” I always thought
你是相信科学的人” 我总是觉得
he was a man that was desperately seeking faith,
他只是在拼命地追求信仰
not that he had faith.
而并不是真正有信仰
I mean, I think what drove him was the need for it.
我认为驱动他的是他需要有信仰
If he could simply find something to connect to,
如果他能找到有关联的事物
something to hold on to,
能够把握住的事物
and I think that’s what he was always after.
我觉得他一直在追求这些
Locke’s desire for connection was never more evident
Locke寻求关联的欲望在他发现

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!