Can we all get along?
我们能够和谐生存吗
But if we can’t live together…
但如果我们不能共融共存
We’re gonna die alone.
那只能孤独死去
The island held many mysteries, none more significant
这座岛有很多秘密 但都没有
than the monster that lurked in the jungle.
潜伏在丛林中的黑烟更神秘
there it is again.
又来了
But there was one survivor who embraced the island
但有一人成功幸存 与岛和谐相处
and explored it with renewed faith.
并因此产生了新的信仰
Walt, do you wanna know a secret?
Walt 你想知道一个秘密吗
Finding out that Locke was in a wheelchair was huge.
发现Locke原来是坐轮椅的 太惊讶了
Well, I didn’t know in the first episode or two that we shot
在最初拍摄的一两集里 我并不知道
that Locke, in fact, had been in a wheelchair.
Locke实际上是坐在轮椅里的
John. Before the crash, John Locke had suffered
John 在坠机之前 John Locke因瘫痪
a paralyzing fall at the hands of his father.
备受折磨 这都是他父亲一手造成的
The incident left him a broken man searching for purpose.
这使他成为一个残疾人并寻求活着的目的
The John Locke that got on the airplane
飞机上的John Locke
just lived in dreams, and he had nothing else.
空有梦想 其它一无所有
And I think he was almost an invisible man.
我觉得他几乎是可有可无的
When I saw the scene when Locke stands up…
当我看到Locke居然能站起来时
and it was very moving and… That, to me, told me something
真是令人动容 这对我来说
about the possibilities for the show. It sort of–
告诉了我这部剧的发展方向 就好像
my vision went from here to here, you know, just like that.
我的视角一下子变大了 就像这样
There are plenty of things on this island
岛上有很多东西提供给我们
we can use for sustenance.
让我们生存
And exactly how are we gonna find this sustenance?
那我们到底怎样才能找到这些
We hunt. And all of a sudden,
我们打猎 就在那一瞬间
the possibility was presented to him that he could be somebody,
他领悟到他可以成为这样一个人
that he could influence the outcome of events,
他可以决定事情的结果
and that people would actually listen to him.
而且人们真的会听他的
That was hugely seductive.
这简直太诱人了
I’ve looked into the eye of this island,
我与这个岛对视
and what I saw was beautiful. I never heard the voice that said,
我发现它美极了 我从未听人说过
“This is the eye of the island,
“岛是有眼睛的
and you’re looking into it, John.”
你正与它对视 John
But he interpreted it as having a special relationship
但是他将它解释为与岛有特殊的关系
with the island. He made that.
也的确如此
We were brought here for a purpose, for a reason–
我们被带到这来是有原因的
All of us.
我们所有人
And who brought us here, John?
是谁带我们来的 John
The island. I always had a sense,
这个岛 我一直有种感觉
you know, that that was gonna be
Jack与Locke的分歧将是
a fundamental battle in the show was the jack/locke dynamic.
本剧最主要的矛盾
I think that’s why
我想这就是为什么
you and I don’t see eye to eye sometimes, Jack,
你和我看法不一致 Jack
Because you’re a man of science. What does that make you?
因为你是个相信科学的人 你在想什么
I’m a man of faith. It was easy
我是个相信信仰的人 我很容易
for me to relate to all these aspects of Locke.
将Locke的方方面面联♥系♥起来
I just wanted to stay on the island, live in the woods,
我只想待在岛上 住在树林里
give people good advice. It’s my birthday today.
给大家提提建议 今天是我生日
At least your birthdays will be close together, you and your baby.
至少你和你的孩子 你们生日挨得很近
And that’s good luck. You believe in that?
这是好运 你相信这是好运吗
I believe in a lot of things.
我相信很多事情
Happy birthday, Claire.
生日快乐 Claire
Thank you.
谢谢
So… First plane crash?
第一次坠机吧
What gave it away? Ah, I can always spot the newbies.
怎么猜到的 我总能嗅到菜鸟的味道
Claire Littleton was alone at the time of the crash,
Claire Littleton在坠机前孤身一人
but found a friend in Charlie Pace.
但很快与Charlie Pace结为好友
They had a very interesting relationship.
他们的关系非常微妙
So many moments were so sweet, like the peanut butter jar.
有很多美好的瞬间 比如花生酱罐子
Peanut butter?!
花生酱
Just like you ordered.
是你点的呀
Thank god it was fake peanut butter
谢天谢地 是假的花生酱
’cause I’m terribly allergic.
因为我对它过敏很厉害
So I’m reading that. I’m like, oh, great!
我读这段剧本的时候 我就想 真棒
The one thing I can’t eat, they got me.
我唯一不能吃的东西 他们偏偏给了我
Extra smooth.
超细腻
It’s the best bloody peanut butter I’ve ever tasted.
这是我吃过的最棒的花生酱
She’s a very sweet,
这个角色非常好
doesn’t-hold-grudges kind of girl.
是那种不会怀揣怨恨的女孩
But has this just incredible sort of inner strength,
而她的内心又惊人的坚强
Having to deal with being pregnant and having a child
她不得不在那种荒郊野岭
in not the comfiest location for that to happen,
挺着大肚子 还要生孩子
I would imagine.
很难想象
Claire? What are you doing out here? Mm.
Claire 你在这干什么
Nothing. Just leave me alone, please.
没什么 不用管我 谢了
One of the episodes that I walked away from and thought,
有一集我走开了 我当时想
Holy crap, that was so… boop–good,
哇塞 太妙了
was the episode where Boone dies
那集Boone死了
and little baby Aaron is born.
小Aaron出生了
Ready? Come on. One more.
准备好了吗 来吧 再来一遍
Push! Push! Push, push, push, push!
使劲 使劲 使劲
You know, the death and the birth
生与死
and the falling away of one thing
一条逝去的生命
to give life to a new thing–
换来一个新生命
It was just executed so dramatically.
这简直太神奇了
That was a really special episode.
那一集真的相当棒
And Charlie has become
Charlie因此成为了
sort of the surrogate father for the child. The three of them
孩子的养父 他们三个
kinda comprised the closest thing to a nuclear family
俨然成了《Lost》中出现过的
that exists on “Lost”
最和睦的家庭
I love you.
我爱你
What are we looking for again?
我们要找什么来着
Uh, any long piece of metal or plastic tubing.
长的金属或塑料管子
Anything that looks like, uh, it’ll work as a frame.
只要看上去能做支架的
The first really profound moment of the show
这部剧第一个真正打动人的情景
was at the end of the first season
就是第一季的结尾
When we had the raft launch. Oh, I thought it was pretty great.
木筏下水起航了 我觉得这棒极了
You know, pretty seaworthy. I mean, it looked–it was a raft.
能下水 看上去真的像个木筏
Those guys made it out of materials that they found
这些人找了些看上去能在岛上找到的材料
and could have been on the island.
并将其做成了木筏
It was, uh, actually more stable than the camera boat.
实际上它比镜头上所看到的更加结实耐用
It’s coming together fast.
组装的真快
The raft was this real measure of hope for the show–
这个木筏给这个剧带来了希望
The idea that they could actually get off the island.
因为它可能真的能带大家离开这个岛
I felt like it was a culmination of all the work
我觉得这像是达到了一个高♥潮♥
that people had put in for a very difficult year.
大家为此辛苦了一整年
And I felt like it was a celebration
我感觉像是在庆祝
of where the show started from and where it had come.
这部剧的起源与发展
Lift! And keep it straight!
起航 保持直行
It’s one of those moments where you really understand
这个场景让你真正意识到
making of a television series is an incredibly collaborative effort.
制♥作♥一部电视剧 需要大家共同努力付出
Go! Go! Go!
推 推 推
It’s about literally 300 people doing something in unison.
实际上大约有300人共同合作
You know, we had written the scene, but then you see the film
我们写了剧本 然后你们看到成片
and you see the way Jack Bender executed the scene,
你们看到Jack Bender[导演]是如何执导的
and then you see the emotion that all the actors brought.
并感受到所有演员带来的情感冲击
Ah! What’d I tell you, huh?
我跟你说什么来着
Then on top of that, we went to the scoring stage
除此以外 我们与Michael Giacchino[配乐]一起
with Michael Giacchino, and the cue was so beautiful
去了录音棚 背景音乐实在太美了
That when it was over, everybody was crying,
当它结束时 所有人都哭了
Because it was playing
因为听着音乐响起
and the images of the raft launch were going on,
看着木筏起航的画面
and they all started tapping their bows
演奏完之后大家都用弓子
against their instruments and clapping.
敲击乐器 热烈鼓掌
And it was just this profound emotional moment.
那一瞬间感情全部爆发出来
To see the magic of television
看到电视魔术般的将那一场景
make that into a scene that became as epic as it was…
变得如同史诗一样
Yeah. You know, it’s almost mythological.
没错 简直太神奇了
It’s almost like Homer taking off on his Odyssey.
就像荷马创作《奥德赛》一样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!