that’s him.
就是他
Jack’s issues with his father followed him to the island.
Jack与他父亲的问题跟他来到了岛上
Dad?
爸爸
It’s very rare that you would get an opportunity to play
要知道这种机会可不是每天都有
A character over a 6-year arc that has had such an arc.
尤其是六年来一直扮演这样一位医生
I’m not a leader. And yet, they all treat you like one.
我不是领导者 但他们都当你是
The experience of playing this guy
饰演这人的经历
and going through what he’s had to go through
遭受与他一样的遭遇
And trying to tell his story the very best that I can
尽我所能地讲诉他的故事
Has been great. It’s been an amazing experience.
这种感觉棒极了 这经历让人难忘
Excuse me!
打扰一下
Do you have a second? I could use a little help here.
你有空吗 能帮我个小忙吗
Look, I’d do it myself. I’m a doctor.
我是医生 我可以自己缝
But I just can’t reach it. You want me to sew that up?
但我够不着 你要我给你缝上吗
If you wouldn’t mind. Of course I will.
如果你不介意的话 当然 不介意
Thank you.
谢谢
hey, girl.
你好啊 美女
Kate Austen appeared to be the girl next door,
Kate Austen就像是一位邻家女孩
But she was running from a turbulent past.
但她在逃避她那不堪的过去
You are beautiful.
你真美
After killing her abusive stepfather…
在杀掉她那有虐待倾向的继父以后…
Katherine… What did you do?
Katherine 你干了什么
I took care of you, ma.
我保护了你 妈妈
Kate became a fugitive.
Kate成了一名逃亡者
Kate’s flaws were her–
和大多数人一样
As with most people, I think- her greatest strengths as well.
Kate最大的缺陷 同时也是最大的长处
Her spontaneity was killing her all the time.
就是她的自发性的行为
I mean, she didn’t think before she moved. She just acted.
她做事从不思考 她是行动派
Don’t run, kate.
别想跑 Kate
Kate was a murderer, and it’s very odd to see people
Kate是个杀人犯 很奇怪的是人们
get behind a murderer as much as they got behind kate.
竟支持杀人犯 就如人们支持Kate一样
I didn’t do anything. Oh, yeah, you did.
我什么也没干 你当然干了
Your mama gave you up, Kate.
你妈都已经放弃你了 Kate
She really cared about people on a deep, deep level,
她对别人的关心程度 超乎了人的想象
So much so that she couldn’t help herself
到了情不自禁的程度
From acting out- sometimes stupidly.
以至于有时会鲁莽行事
She was following you. Like I said… Curiosity.
她在跟踪你们 正如我说的 好奇害死猫
But they were always driven by this really big heart
不过他们总是被她这种好心肠所感动
that she has that just desperately wanted to see
她只是极度迫切地希望看到
things be right and good. I was just trying to help, Jack.
一切好起来 -我只是想帮忙 Jack
And I think that people sympathize with that.
我想人们对此产生了共鸣
I wanna tell you what I did.
我想告诉你 我曾做过什么
It doesn’t matter, Kate.
做过什么不重要 Kate
We should all be able to start over.
我们都应该可以重新开始了
And I think that’s what makes you love her, too.
也正因如此 你也会爱上她这个角色
What do you want for the inhalers?
我要呼吸器的话 又得给你什么
What do I want? A kiss oughta do it. What?
我要什么是吧 一个吻就行了 什么
A kiss.
一个吻
From you, right now.
就是现在和你接吻
Nice, huh?!
很不错对吧
for me I would love to be Sawyer because– shocker!
我更愿意成为Sawyer
Well– “Because I’m in love with sawyer…”
“因为我简直爱上了Sawyer”
“And I like to take off my shirt
“我喜欢把衣服脱了”
And look at myself in the mirror.”
“然后看着在镜子面前的自己”
How about you come a little closer and warm me up?
你靠近点给我取取暖如何
You sure know how to make a girl feel special, Sawyer.
你还真会泡妞 Sawyer
Sawyer is so fun.
Sawyer太有意思了
I mean, he’s the handsome rogue. He’s dangerous. He’s clever.
他是个英俊的盗贼 很危险也很聪明
He quips. There’s some good ones.
他擅长嘲讽人 他取了不少成名外号♥
You sure know how to butter a man up, stay puft.
你还真会拍人马屁 胖墩
It’s a gift.
这是我的天赋
I loved “Stay puft.”
我喜欢”胖墩”
I thought that was kinda funny in the first season with Jorge,
第一季和Jorge的合作蛮有趣的吧
And then “Mr. Clean.”
然后是”清洁工先生”
All you need’s an earring and a mop.
你只需要带上耳环和一头蓬松的头发
I think that perfectly describes Terry.
我想这对Terry的描述恰如其分
Lapidus…
Lapidus…
Hey, Kenny Rogers.
喂 Kenny Rogers[著名歌♥手]
What’s your problem, Jumbotron?
你有什么问题吗 “超宽银幕”
Shut up… Redneck… Man.
闭嘴 你这”乡巴佬”
Touche.
有进步
It would be a lot of fun to call Hurley nicknames and, uh–
叫Hurley外号♥是非常有趣的一件事
Say “Son of a bitch” All the time?
口头禅就是”婊♥子♥养♥的♥”
And say “Son of a bitch”– “Son of a bitch” All the time.
对 一直挂在嘴边的就是”婊♥子♥养♥的♥”
Go ahead. Give it a shot. – Son of a bitch.
来吧 说来听听 -婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Son of a bitch! Son of a bitch!
婊♥子♥养♥的♥ 婊♥子♥养♥的♥
It’s good. Now take your shirt off.
说的不错 你现在可以把衣服脱了
it’s a lot of fun to play a salty character
尽管扮演一个说话欠揍的角色很有意思
But that has a sense of humor.
但也挺有幽默感的
But I was worried about his survival
不过我有点担心他不能幸存
Because he was so hard. Shut up!
因为他太难与人相处了 闭嘴
You wanna know what kind of human being I am? Read it.
你想知道我是什么样的人是吗 自己读吧
“Dear Mr. Sawyer,
亲爱的Sawyer先生
“You don’t know who I am, but I know who you are,
你可能不认识我 但我认识你
And I know what you done.”
而且我知道你的所作所为
get under the bed.
躲床下去
Don’t make a sound. Open this door!
千万别出声 开门
As a young boy…
在他还是个孩子的时候
James Ford witnessed his parents’ murder/suicide…
James Ford亲眼目睹了父母的被杀与自杀
What are you doing? ! What the hell are you–
你要干嘛 你想怎样
Brought on when a man called Sawyer
一个叫做Sawyer的男人
made off with everything they had.
剥夺了他的一切
Revenge became his life’s purpose,
报仇成了他活着的唯一目的
And he took on the identity of the man he sought.
从此他以要追杀的这个人的名字自居
This letter wasn’t written to you. You wrote this letter.
这封信不是写给你的 是你自己写的
I think that was a major moment, him being found out–
我认为在那特别的一刻 终于有人发现
You know, what his kind of dark secret is–
他深藏多年的秘密
really put a chink in his armor and…
一直以来他自我保护的盔甲终于露出一道缝隙
allowed his humanity to seep out of that.
他仁慈的一面从此流出
I think you’ve never actually tortured anybody in your life.
我觉得你这辈子从来没拷问过什么人
Unfortunately for us both…
对咱俩都很不幸的是
You’re wrong.
你错了
I was a military communications officer.
我曾是个通讯军官
I fought in the Gulf War.
我曾参加过海湾战争
What were you– air force, army?
你是什么 空军 陆军
The Republican Guard.
共和国卫队
Sayid Jarrah battled with a dark past.
Sayid Jarrah的过去黑暗而又痛苦
I guess you have a new skill set you can use.
我觉得你有新能力可用
It immediately spikes your interest,
这马上就能引起你的兴趣
And then you think, you know, is this a gimmick?
然后你就想 这是个诡计吗
Why are they doing this? Is this person gonna be a human being,
为什么他们要这么做 这个人是个好人呢
As opposed to some kind of symbol
还是其他什么的
Or something, uh, shall we say, less attractive?
比如说 不那么吸引人的角色
I’m going to ask you some questions.
我来问你一些问题
Nobody calls me “Noor”, Sayid.
没人叫我”Noor” Sayid
What was unusual was that this character was a romantic.
这个角色不同寻常的一点是他很浪漫
This isn’t a game, Nadia.
这不是游戏 Nadia
Yet you keep playing it, Sayid.
而你却一直在玩 Sayid
Somewhere, there’s this part of him that is pure
内心某处 他还是有很纯洁的地方
that will allow him to find some kind of redemption.
让他尝试各种赎罪
One of the greatest things about this show
这部剧最了不起的一点是
is that the writers were smart enough
编剧们相当聪明
to show us a stereotype and then flip it on its head.
总是先给你一个假象 结果截然不同
Last week, most of us were strangers.
上周 我们大家还都是陌生人
People of different countries,
不同国家的人们
of different races, of, obviously, different genders,
不同种族的人们 显然还有不同性别的人
are trying to figure out how to build a society.
都一直在尝试如何建立一个社会系统
But we’re all here now.
但我们现在都到了这里
And God knows how long we’re gonna be here.
只有上帝才知道我们要在这待多久
At its core, it still is a story that asks the question,
这部剧的核心是在问一个问题

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!