And really proud of what we’d done.
为我们所拍摄的感到骄傲
We felt like we had accomplished was something special.
觉得是我们完成了独一无二的壮举
Terrific.
好极了
The show’s ambitious production style
由于该剧的模式极佳
immediately set it apart.
所以一经问世 立即火爆起来
When Jack, Kate and Charlie went to find the cockpit–
当Jack Kate和Charlie去寻找驾驶舱的时候
That was the first stuff we ever filmed
那驾驶舱就是我们来到夏威夷之后
When we got to Hawaii.
拍摄的第一样东西
You never heard that song? I’ve heard it.
你从没听过这首歌♥吗 听过
I just don’t know what the hell it has–
我只是不知道这到底是哪…
That’s us. Drive shaft.
是我们唱的 Drive Shaft乐队
Look, the ring.
看啊 这戒指
Second tour of Finland.
就是芬兰的第二次巡回演出的
We gotta keep moving.
我们得抓紧
And to see that come to life was pretty impressive.
那生动的一幕 确实让人印象深刻
Aah! Oh, my god!
上帝啊
There was a camera in front of us bouncing around,
在我们前面拍摄的摄像机抖个不停
And we were bouncing around and looking terrified,
我们也跑得抖来抖去 看上去惊慌失措
But we’re really just basically
但真实情况是
on a self-propelled treadmill,
我们当时只是在一个自动式的跑步机上
And that kind of stuff, you–you do it
而拍摄那一幕 你自己演的时候
And you feel ridiculous doing it
你会觉得很可笑
and then you see it come to life
而看到(处理后)的就真实了不少
And you realize how impressive it looks.
你会意识到是多么让人印象深刻
That was all shot under water towers,
都是在喷水塔之下拍摄的
Which are basically fire hoses.
基本都是些消防软管
It’s unbelievable how far your temperature drops.
体温下降的速度令人难以置信
All of that trembling in terror? No acting involved.
那些充满惊恐的战栗 可不是演出来的
I was just freezing.
我当时被冷死了
A lot of the casting came out of, like,
由于有很多的演员 问题也出现了
Finding actors they wanted to work with,
往往都比较喜欢找和自己相处融洽的演员合作
Rather than necessarily fill in a role.
而不看他们是否适合这个角色
I’m sick of this redneck! You want some more of me, boy?!
我受够了这个乡下人 要打一架吗
Hey! We’re all in this together, man.
我们都是一起的 哥们
Let’s treat each other with a little respect. Shut up, Lardo.
都互相尊重点 闭嘴 死肥猪
First it was just, wow, I hope I’m on the level
起初 只是希望我能达标
And I don’t get fired ’cause they’re all wonderful actors.
而不至于被炒 因为他们都是很优秀的演员
Knowing that we were all gonna basically…
当得知 我们基本上得抛开一切
drop everything and move to Hawaii
搬到夏威夷去
And have to live together on an island, literally,
而且就真的在那岛上一起生活
They wanted to find people
他们想找的是
Who seemed to have good chemistry with each other
不管在台上台下都能产生良好化学反应
On and offscreen. You’re okay. I like you.
的演员 -你人不错 我喜欢
You’re okay, too.
你人也不错
I grew to have such an appreciation for the diversity in- -in these characters
非常感谢扮演角色的多样性
Because it really added such perspective to the show,
因为能为该剧加入如此这般观点
And I feel like made it a show that the world could relate to.
我感觉这剧能把全世界的距离拉近
there! Right there! That’s a kick!
就是这 宝宝在踢我
Never before had a seen a cast that was truly international,
演员阵容空前的国际化
Both in reality of the actors
在台前台后 这些演员
Who were playing the characters and
不仅是在饰演这些角色
the characters themselves.
同时自己也是角色本身
we had people flown in from all over the world.
来自世界各地的演员
I had just come in from korea, Naveen Andrews from the U.K.
我来自韩国 Naveen Andrews来自英国
And Dominic, of course. Emilie from Australia
Dominic也是 Emilie来自澳大利亚
And Evangeline Lilly from Canada. It was beautiful.
Evangeline Lilly来自Canada 真的很不错
I felt like we were changing the face of american television.
我觉得我们在为美国电视改头换面
Fine! I’m the criminal. You’re the terrorist.
好吧 如果我是罪犯 那你就是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
We can all play a part. Who you wanna be?
我们可以各演各的 你要演谁
We were all just kind of crossing our fingers–
我们都近似于十指握紧了祈祷了
“I hope–I hope they like it.”
“希望观众能喜欢”
I thought, this is going to either be a huge success,
我当时想 这剧要么红的一塌糊涂
Or we’re gonna go down in flames.
要么跌入万劫不复的深渊
So it wasn’t until the day after that the pilot premiered
所以试播首映了以后
I knew that I was gonna be doing “Lost” For quite a while.
我就知道《迷失》肯定有戏了
Is it working?
能行吗
Seems to be, except we’re not picking up a signal.
貌似行 只不过没有接收到任何信♥号♥♥
There is one thing we could try–
我们只有一个选择可以尝试
Seeing if we can get the signal from high ground.
看看在高处能否接收到信♥号♥♥
I figured that they would have to give it a shot
我当时寻思着《迷失》应该有戏
Because they seemed to have gone to so much effort
因为他们花了这么大一番功夫
to produce the first one. However many million people
来制♥作♥第一集 结果事实证明 千万观众
Watched it for three weeks in a row, I thought,
连续三周都在观看 我当时想
Oh, this–this looks like it might do all right for a while.
这是不是好的过头了点
Go! Go! Sawyer!
快跑 Sawyer
It was clear “Lost” Was no ordinary tale of survival,
很明显 《迷失》不是一个寻常的求生故事
And this was only the beginning.
这只是开始
It was kinda overnight…
记得当时貌似是有个通宵
Guys, this isn’t just a bear. It’s a polar bear.
伙计们 这只可不止是熊 是北极熊
I was coming from the gym, all sweaty,
我当时刚去健完身 浑身是汗
And some girls went by and went,
有几位女士走过说道
“Oh, it’s… Ew! Ew!”
“哦 你是…这味道…恶心”
And I’m like, “Ew?”
我成了”恶心”了吗
Wow, I guess I can’t go out in public, like,
我猜以后刚健完身 肯定不能
Fresh from the gym anymore.
再这样出现在公众面前了
You know, you have to be presentable.
必须得注意形象了
Hey! We’ve got a bar! Mayday! Mayday!
有信♥号♥♥了 求救 求救
It’s rare for something to be critically acclaimed
很少有剧能被如此赞扬
And, uh, I guess, acclaimed by the public.
我估计很大部分是来自大众的赞扬
it’s a distress call.
是遇险信♥号♥♥
I think it was at that point that I thought,
我想就是在那时候
Well, this is turning into something, that, uh, I couldn’t really have predicted.
事情变得有点…不可预料了
It’s been playing over and over for 16 years.
这已经反复播放了16年了
Guys…
伙计们
Where are we?
我们到底在哪
So, your husband– was he on the flight?
你丈夫也在飞机上吗
Oh, no, I’m not married.
没有 我还没结婚
Who needs men, right? Bloody useless.
谁需要男人啊 对吧 那么没用
“Lost” is, at its heart and soul,
《迷失》的核心精髓在于
a character study.
角色的研究
We’re fascinated, as storytellers,
作为讲故事的人 我们也很被其中的
by what makes people the way they are.
“人的行为决定了他是怎样一个人”所吸引
On the whole, season 1 was my favorite,
总的来说 我最喜欢第一季
Where we started to learn about these characters
那时候我们正在研究人物角色
and we started to care about these characters.
我们开始关注这些角色
They were these mysteries that were unsolved
因为角色充满了神秘 但又无答案
And they were tantalizing because there were no answers.
让人很干着急 因为根本没答案
The title “Lost” Was really about
关于该剧取名为《迷失》
How these characters were sort of lost in their own lives.
其实是在隐射这些角色是怎样在生活中迷失的
And for us, the real mystery of the show
而对我们而言 该剧真正的神秘之处
Wasn’t, you know, “Where is this island?”
不是说”这个岛到底在哪”
But the mystery of the show was, “Who are these people?”
而是”这些人到底是谁”
And the first character audiences were introduced to
首先要介绍给各位观众的角色是
was Dr. Jack Shephard.
Jack Shephard医生
These characters amidst this plane crash
这些角色遭遇了坠机之后
See this man and sort of activated by his desire to save people.
被这个有强烈救生欲望的男人所感染
Listen to me.
听我说
Look at me. You’re gonna be okay. Do you understand me?
看着我 你会没事的 知道吗
But you have to sit absolutely still.
但你现在坐着绝对不能动
He is elected as the leader a bit,
他当时更像是被选为了领导者
And he’s really reticent
他当时真的很沉默
And doesn’t feel equipped to do that
之所以无法胜任领导者
because of all of his issues with his father.
是因为他与他父亲之间还有问题没解决
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I’m talking about you stitching up the sac
我在说你要把这女孩的囊腔缝好
So this girl isn’t paralyzed for the rest of her life.
否则她下半辈子都会瘫痪
Jack lived in the shadow of his father, Christian…
Jack活在他父亲Christian的阴影之下
I know you don’t believe in me, but I need them to.
我知道你不相信我 但我得要他们相信我
Are you sure I’m the one who doesn’t believe in you, Jack?
你觉得确定我才是不相信你的人吗 Jack
Although Christian died in Sydney…
Christian却在悉尼死了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!