After much contemplation, Locke accepted Jack’s offer.
深思熟虑之后 Locke接受了Jack的建议
Maybe this is happening for a reason.
也许发生这一切都是有原因的
Maybe you’re supposed to fix me.
也许你就该治好我
One thing that is really coming into play
有一件事奏效的是
Is this idea of characters asking for help.
人物间开始互相寻求帮助
I think I’m ready to get out of this chair.
我想我准备好摆脱这个轮椅了
The fact that they are able to help each other
事实上他们能互相帮助
Seems to make all the difference in their lives,
这似乎让他们的生活变得不同
And this is a big difference between the two worlds.
而这也是两个世界的不同之处
On the island,
在岛上
the remaining survivors mourned the loss of their friends.
剩下的幸存者为他们先行的朋友默哀
They had a little girl, you know.
他们有个女儿 你知道吗
Jin hadn’t even met her yet.
Jin还没见过她
Locke did this to them.
这都是Locke造成了
We have to kill him, Jack.
我们要杀了他 Jack
I know.
我知道
They want to get revenge for what happened to their friends.
他们想为发生在朋友身上的事报仇
Um, they wanna be able to kill Locke,
他们想使自己有能力杀了Locke
But they have no idea how to do this.
但他们不知道该怎么做
Jack and Kate and Hurley and Sawyer get sidetracked
有人让Jack Kate Hurley和Sawyer转移了注意力
By none other than Jacob himself.
那人就是Jacob
I chose you because you were like me.
我选择了你们因为你们像我
You were all alone.
你们都孤身一人
You were all looking for something
你们都在寻找
that you couldn’t find out there…
那里找不到的东西
Because you needed this place as much as it needed you.
也因为你们需要这个地方像它需要你们一样
The time had come for the island’s new protector to step forward.
小岛新一代守护者向前迈进的时候到了
For a long time, Jack has been searching for the reason
长♥期♥以来 Jack一直在寻找一个原因
that he was brought to this island and the reason
为什么他被带到这个岛上来
that he came back to this island after leaving it.
为什么他回去之后又回来了
I’ll do it.
我来
He now firmly believes that he came to this island
他现在确信他到这个岛上来
Because it’s his job to now protect it.
是因为现在保护它变成了他的任务
This is what I’m supposed to do.
这是我应该做的
Then it’s time.
那是时候了
Jack takes this mission on willingly,
Jack自愿接受了这个任务
And in fact, for Jack,
事实上 对Jack来说
it’s a fulfillment of a quest
这基本上是本剧贯穿始终的
That’s basically spanned the entire series.
对于一种追求的满足
I’m so happy with how it’s all coming to an end,
我很高兴它这么结束了
And it–it just feels so right.
感觉上 感觉上这样做很正确
Drink this.
喝了它
We want the last frame of the last show
我们想让本剧最后一个镜头
to be about these people
是关于这些人的
Who we introduced you to six years ago
六年前我们把这些人呈现在你们面前
and carried you on journeys with and leave you with them
把你们带上了旅途和他们相伴
And leave you with their stories.
和他们的故事相伴
How long am I gonna have to do this job?
这个工作我要做多久
As long as you can.
尽可能的久
To watch the show come back to the roots that it started from
看到这个剧回到了开始的地方
and end in the same way that it started is a victory.
并像开始时那样结束了 这就成功了
You don’t want the book to come to an end,
你不想这本书结束
but you close the book and you go, “God, that was great.”
但是当你合上书 你会说”天哪 真棒”
Now you’re like me.
现在你和我一样了
We’re hoping for a legacy where people say,
我们希望结束了观众会说
“I invested six years of my life
我花了六年时间
“Really caring deeply about this show,
相当关心这个剧
“And I feel that the way that it ended
我感觉这个结局
“Showed an- -an equal amount of respect
展现了 在故事叙述者而言
In caring for the show on the part of the storytellers.”
关注本剧平等的尊重
We’re here.
我们到了
We felt like we made the show that we wanted to make,
我们觉得做了一部自己想做的剧
from start to finish.
从头到尾都是自己的剧
The larger messages
我们更想
that we wanted the audience to take away,
传递给观众的信息是
we feel are embedded in the show and in the finale.
我们感觉已经融入了这个剧 这个结尾
The idea that here we are looking down the barrel
对于结局是否能成功而受到威胁的这个想法
Of that ending is a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
其实是一生仅此一次的经历
Words can’t express the gratitude that I feel
能成为其中的一部分
To–to have been able to be a part of that.
感激之情溢于言表
Looks like someone helped him out.
看来有人救他出去了
It wouldn’t be “Lost”
如果心中没有了
If we still didn’t keep a few things close to the chest.
未解之谜 那这就不是”迷失”了
No, Ben, someone helped me out…
不 Ben 是有人来帮我了
Because I’m gonna find Desmond.
因为我要找到Desmond
And when I do, he’s gonna help me do
找到之后 他会帮我做
The one thing that I could never do myself.
我自己做不到的事
I’m gonna destroy the island.
我要毁了这个岛
We really don’t believe that we ever would have made it this far
要不是有强大粉丝做后盾
If it weren’t for the incredible, you know,
我想我们根本没办法走这么远
Fan base of the show. It’s pretty trippy
真是有点腾云驾雾的感觉
And really wonderful. The greatest thing is–
真的是好极了 作为故事讲述者
That we could have ever imagined as storytellers
我们远想不到最棒的事是
Was the ability to be a part of that community.
成为了这个团体的一分子
This show doesn’t feel like it’s something that we made.
这个剧感觉上已经不是我们做出来的了
It feels like something that kind of,
感觉上有点
Um, you know, existed and we were able to tap into.
像是早就存在 而我们只是顺手牵羊而已
We’re profoundly grateful for having the chance to–
我们真的很感谢有这个机会
to not only kind of build that world
不仅仅创造了那个世界
but to be a part of it.
并成为其中的一部分

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!