We might just have, uh, first been introduced
我们第一次看到黑衣人
to the man in black in the pilot itself.
可能就是在试播集里
They hear this monster sound– arrr!
他们听到了怪物的叫声
Yes. That’s exactly what it sounded like.
没错 就是这个声音
And one of the first people that he checks out is John Locke.
他第一个找到的其中一个就是John Locke
Very early in the series,
本剧很早的时候
the monster angles in on Locke,
黑烟就对Locke很友善
and Locke says that he saw this beautiful thing.
而Locke也说他看到了美妙的东西
Maybe that’s the moment when the man in black first decided,
也许这就是黑衣人做出决定的时候
“This is my guy. I’m gonna become this guy.”
“这就是我要的那个人 我要变成这个人”
You’re alive? Yes, I am.
你活着 是的
I had all of season 5 not knowing
5季以来我一直不知道
That I was, in fact, that character.
事实上 我就是那个角色
I was just being John Locke, who now wasn’t as afraid.
我演得只是John Locke 而现在恐怕已经不是了
What, John? Don’t you trust me here with my former people?
什么 John 你不相信我和我的人了吗
I’m not afraid of anything you can do anymore, Ben.
我再也不怕你做的任何事了 Ben
The man in black emerged.
黑衣人出现了
This was somebody who was simply gogonna get what he wanted.
他是一个势在必得的人
The man in black had all the pieces in place…
黑衣人万事俱备
Hello, Jacob.
你好 Jacob
And manipulated Ben to finally kill his nemesis.
最后他蛊惑Ben杀了自己的仇人
So now he’s executed this plan.
现在他正照着他的计划行事
It’s time for phase two, which is,
到第二步了
In order for the man in black to leave the island,
为了能让黑衣人离开小岛
all of Jacob’s candidates have to be dead.
Jaocb所有的接♥班♥人都必须死
Ford. You’re a candidate.
Ford 你是一个接♥班♥人
Candidate for what?
接什么班
Become the new Jacob and protect the island.
成为新的Jacob守护这座岛
And we learn that Jack is a candidate,
我们知道Jack也是接♥班♥人
Hurley was a candidate, John Locke was a candidate
Hurley 死之前的John Locke也是
Before he died. Right. When you die,
没错 他死了之后
you’re no longer a candidate…
就不再是接♥班♥人了
You’re no longer a candidate.
就不再是接♥班♥人了
And you have to have a press conference and everything.
你需要办个记者招待会和所有一切事情
Kwon is one of them.
Kwon也是其中之一
Does that mean me or Sun?
这是指我还是Sun
Well, Jin, I’m not sure. But what it does mean is that
Jin 这我不太清楚 但是它意味着
the only way we can leave the island is if
出岛的唯一一条路就是
all of the names that haven’t been crossed off go together.
名字没有被化掉的接♥班♥人一起走
The man in black is attempting to manipulate our candidates,
黑衣人企图操纵我们的接♥班♥人
And he is trying
而且他努力
to put them in a situation where he can kill them.
营造一个环境可以同时杀了他们
The man in black recruited Claire and Sayid.
黑衣人招募了Claire和Sayid
He tried to kill Desmond…
他想杀了Desmond
And left a path of destruction in his wake.
他进行了大扫荡
The man in black’s series of calculated moves
黑衣人一系列的精心策划
brought the candidates together.
让接♥班♥人聚到了一起
No! They’re leaving us!
不 他们丢下我们了
No, trust me. You don’t wanna be on that sub.
相信我 你不想登上那个潜艇
They get on the submarine,
他们上了潜艇
And they think that they’re free, but all of a sudden,
他们觉得自己自♥由♥了 可是突然间
they discover in this backpack is this bomb.
他们发现背包里装的是炸♥弹♥
If I don’t pull these wires,
如果我不把导线拔了
Locke’s gonna blow us to kingdom come.
Locke会把我们炸上天
No, he’s not!
不 他不会的
Locke can’t kill us. Uh… What?
Locke杀不了我们的 什么
He’s trying to get us to kill each other.
他想让我们自相残杀
Stay out of my way, doc.
别挡路 医生
The timer accelerated, so Sayid sacrificed himself.
倒数加快了 于是Sayid牺牲了自己
But the explosion left Sun trapped.
但是爆♥炸♥把Sun卡住了
Jin, go!
Jin 快走
No! Go! I’ll get her free!
不 走 我会把她弄出来的
No! We can do this!
不 我们能行
Just go! Save Sawyer!
快走 救Sawyer
The fact that Jin decides to stay with Sun–
Jin决定留下来和Sun在一起
It was just a very heroic, romantic,
对Sun和Jin来说是一个
You know, ending for Sun and Jin.
很有英雄气概 很浪漫的结局
You have to go.
你快走
I won’t leave you.
我不会离开你的
I just never expected for them to keep us apart for so long,
我只是没想到他们让我们分开这么久
and only to have us come together
当我们再团聚的时候
and sort of be united in our death.
差不多就是死的时候
I love you, Sun.
我爱你 Sun
I love you.
我也爱你
His one priority in life was his wife.
他生活中的第一位就是妻子
For that, ultimately, he did sacrifice himself,
这样看来 最后他是牺牲了自己
And that, to me,
而这对我来说
is as noble an end as anyone could hope for.
就是最好的结局
What about Jin and Sun?
Jin和Sun去哪了
As the final chapters of “Lost”,
“迷失”的最后一集
two parallel storylines are drawing closer together.
两条平行时间线越来越靠近
Were you on Oceanic flight 815? Yeah.
你也在大洋815号♥上 是的
So was I. Wow. What a coincidence.
我也是 哇 真巧啊
In the sideways, Desmond decides it’s his mission
平行世界中 Desmond觉得
To go out and basically try to catalyze the other characters
出去刺♥激♥其他人是他的使命
So they can have their awakenings.
这样他们也能醒悟过来
I met a girl on a blind date the other night.
前几天晚上相亲的时候我见到了一个女的
She told me that we already knew each other.
她说我们早就认识对方
And that? I’d remember.
那就是我记得了
Did you believe her when she said she knew you?
她说认识你的时候你相信她吗
Yeah.
相信
Then I say, go with your gut.
那我告诉你 勇敢地去吧
Eventually, he is reunited with Libby,
最后 他与Libby重聚了
And they go on this date,
他们约会了
And she’s having this weird sense of deja vu.
她有一种奇怪的似曾相识的感觉
She can’t quite put her finger on it. But when they kiss,
她说不出是什么 但是当他们亲吻的时候
Hurley suddenly remembers being on the island.
Hurley突然记起他们在岛上的情景
Dude… What?
老兄 怎么了
I think I’m remembering stuff.
我想我记起来了
And he now seems to be exactly like Desmond.
现在他好像和Desmond一样了
We don’t know exactly what he knows,
我们不知道他知道什么了
But he certainly knows a lot.
但他确实知道很多了
With Hurley on the road to awakening, Desmond moved on
Hurley觉醒之际 Desmond继续
to another person in need of enlightenment.
启发着另一个人
He literally runs over John Locke in a wheelchair.
他撞了坐在轮椅里的John Locke
That seems pretty direct to me. And–
这在我看来太直接了
“Officer, I was just catalyzing an awakening.”
“警官 我只是在刺♥激♥别人的记忆”
Thanks. You’re welcome.
谢谢 别客气
Desmond turned himself over to Sawyer
Desmond向Sawyer自首了
And joined Sayid and Kate in jail.
与Sayid和Kate一同蹲在了监狱里
And shortly afterward, Hurley arranged for their release.
不久之后 Hurley安排了他们的越狱
Sorry I’m late, dude. Don’t worry about it.
不好意思来晚了 别放心上
Desmond and Hurley are kind of working in tandem
Desmond和Hurley携手并进
To–to try to help awaken some of these characters.
去唤醒其他人
Okay, you’re with him, and you’re with me.
你跟他 你跟我
What do you mean, I’m with you?
我跟你什么意思
We…
我们
Are going to a concert.
去个音乐会
I think the point is that we all know everything
我想现在关键的是
That we already need to know about ourselves right now.
我们现在了解了自己需要知道的一切
We just need to open our eyes and see it.
我们只需要睁大双眼看着
You’re gonna be okay, Mr. Locke.
Locke先生 你会没事的
When Jack discovered that Locke was his patient…
Jack发现Locke是他的病人时
I think I know this guy.
我想我认识这个人
The coincidence seemed too great to ignore.
太巧了没法让人不注意
For some reason,
出于某种原因
Jack feels this overwhelming desire to fix John Locke,
Jack有一种想治好John Locke的强烈欲望
To make him walk again.
让他能再次行走
While I was operating, I got a look at the initial injury to your spine.
做手术的时候 我看了一下你之前脊柱上的伤
I think that I could fix you.
我想我可以把你治好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!