Sorry I’m late, Dude. Don’t worry about it.
抱歉我来晚了 哥们儿 没事
Oh, hey, you didn’t tell me Ana
你没告诉我
lucia was gonna be here. Do I know you, tubby?
Ana Lucia也来啊 我认识你吗 死胖子
Oh. No. We never met.
不认识 我们没见过
Anyways, here’s your money.
这是你的钱
125 grand, right?
十二万五对吧
Yeah, that’s right.
没错
Nice not knowing you.
很高兴不认识你
She’s not coming with us? No, she’s not ready yet.
她不和我们走吗 不 她还没准备好
I brought you my camaro.
我把大黄蜂给你开来了
The keys are under the floor mat.
车钥匙在门毡下面
Everything you need’s is in the trunk. All right, good.
你要的都在后备箱里 -太好了
Um, you know where you’re taking ’em, yeah?
知道把他们带到哪儿吧
Absolutely. All right, well, we should get going.
当然 那好咱走
Okay, you’re with him, and you’re with me.
好 你跟着他 你跟我走
What do you mean, I’m with you?
我跟你走什么意思
We…
我们…
Are going to a concert.
我们去听音乐会
Let’s go.
走吧
Hey, can I ask you something?
能问你点事吗
Shoot.

If you can turn yourself into smoke whenever you want,
要是你随时都能变成黑烟
Why do you bother walking?
那干嘛还费劲走路
I like the feel of my feet on the ground.
我喜欢脚走在地面上那种感觉
Reminds me that I was human.
这样我觉着自己还是人类
We’re here.
咱到了
Are you thirsty?
口渴了吗
This is the well I threw Desmond Hume into.
这就是我把Desmond Hume推下去的那口井
What’s the matter?
怎么回事
I sent Sayid to kill Desmond.
我派Sayid去干掉Desmond
Obviously, he didn’t.
显然他没杀
Looks like someone helped him out.
看来有人帮他逃出去了
No, Ben. Someone helped me out.
不 Ben 是有人帮了我一把
What did Widmore say to you?
Widmore和你说什么了
He said Desmond was a fail-safe.
他说有Desmond就万无一失了
Jacob’s last resort in case, god forbid,
就像Jacob手上一个杀手锏
I managed to kill all of his beloved candidates–
我曾想方设法把他那些候选人都杀了
One final way to make sure that I never leave this place.
他阻止我离开的最后办法
Then… why are you happy that he’s still alive?
那他活着你怎么还高兴呢
Because I’m gonna find Desmond.
因为我要找到Desmond
And when I do, he’s gonna help me
一旦找到了他 他就会帮我
do the one thing that I could never do myself.
做那件我永远无法做到的事
I’m gonna destroy the island.
我要毁掉这个岛

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!