that had a bit of a temper.
发生了点冲突
What?
什么
Why would someone want to hurt you?
怎么会有人要伤害你呢
You’re, like, the–the nicest guy ever.
你就像是个超级大好人
I guess they had me confused with somebody else.
我想他们把我和另一个人混淆了
Well, you shouldn’t be driving.
你不该开车
My mom’s waiting for me over there.
我妈妈在那边等我呢
Let us give you a ride home.
让我们载你回家吧
Oh, no, I’m not going to be any trouble to you.
不了 我可不想麻烦你们
Dr. Linus, please.
Linus博士 求你了
You’ve got one hand. You look like Napoleon.
你只有一只手了 看起来就像拿破仑
Excellent point.
说得没错
Hey, mom!
妈妈
Is it okay if we give Dr. Linus a ride home?
可以把Linus博士送回家吗
Of course.
当然
After everything you have done for my daughter,
您为我女儿尽心尽力
a ride is the least we can do.
送您回家是理所应当的事情
I’m Danielle.
我是Danielle
Hey, mom, can Dr. Linus come over for dinner?
妈妈 Linus博士能到我们家吃晚餐吗
It’s coq au vin night.
今晚吃酒闷仔鸡
Oh, that’s really not necessary–
真的不用了
Oh, no, no, we insist,
不行 我们坚持
even if we have to kidnap you.
即使我们得绑♥架♥你
Here, please.
这边 请
Do you mind getting that plate?
能拿一下那个盘子吗
Dr. Linus…
Linus博士
Thank you.
谢谢你
It’s so nice to be able to cook for someone
能为除了Alex以外的某个人做饭
Other than Alex.
真是太开心了
If you don’t mind my asking, where is her father?
请您别介意 请问他父亲在哪
He died when Alex was 2.
Alex两岁时他就去世了
That’s probably why she’s so attached to you.
这也许就是她如此依恋您的原因
Excuse me?
您说什么
All the interest you’ve taken in her,
您对她的种种关心
All the help you’ve given…
您对她的一切帮助
You’re the closest thing to a father she’s ever had.
您是一直以来最接近她父亲的人
Are you…

Are you all right?
您还好吧
I’m fine. I’m sure it’s the onions.
我很好 肯定是洋葱闹的
Oh. I’ll put in less next time.
我下次会少放点
After you.
你先请
Charles and his lady friend are in here.
Charles和他的一个女助手在这
She’s armed,
她有枪
but I’m guessing that’s not a problem for you.
但我想这对你不构成威胁
Wait out here.
在这等着
You don’t need to see this.
你不必目睹这些
I want to see this.
我想目睹一下
Sorry, Charles.
抱歉 Charles
What a pleasant surprise.
真是惊喜呀
How nice to be able to talk without those fences between us.
能不隔着围栏面对面交流真好呀
And who might you be?
你是哪位
Zoe. My name is Zoe. I–
Zoe 我叫Zoe 我
Don’t talk to him. Don’t say anything.
别跟他说话 什么也别说
Why would you do that?
你为什么杀她
You told her not to talk to me. That made her pointless.
你让她别跟我说话 她必定是无名小卒
Now, Charles, it’s clear you’re not afraid to die.
现在 Charles 很显然你不怕死
So there’s only one way to motivate you
那只有一个办法让你
To tell me what I want to know.
告诉我我想知道的事情了
Soon, this will all be over. I’ll get what I want.
很快一切都将结束 我将得到我想要的
And I’ll finally leave this island.
我也终将离岛
And when I do, the first thing I’m going to do
一旦我出岛了 我要做的第一件事
is kill your daughter.
就是杀掉你女儿
You’ll kill her whether I talk to you or not.
不管我说不说你都会杀了她
No, I won’t. I give you my word.
不 不会的 我向你保证
And I’m supposed to take your word?
那我就该相信你了吗
You tell me why I came back here,
告诉我你为什么回来
And I won’t hurt your daughter.
我就不会伤害你女儿了
I brought Desmond Hume back here
我把Desmond Hume带回到这里
because of his unique resistance to electromagnetism.
因为他对电磁有很独特的阻抗能力
He was a measure of last resort.
他是最后的手段
What do you mean, “Last resort”?
什么叫”最后的手段”
I’m not saying any more in front of him.
我不会当着他的面再说别的了
Well, then whisper to me.
那小声告诉我
He doesn’t get to save his daughter.
他救不了自己的女儿
Ben… you never cease to amaze me.
Ben 你总是给我惊喜
Fortunately, he had already told me what I needed to know,
好在我已经知道了我想要的
So… no harm done.
所以 没啥损失
Good.
很好
Did you say there were some other people to kill?
你是说了还要杀其他人吧
Hello, Kate, James.
你好 Kate James
He’s right there by the fire. He says hello I heard him.
他就站在火堆旁向你们问好 我听见了
What, you can see him?
什么 你能看见他吗
Yeah, I can see him.
是的 我能看见他
Kate? Sawyer? You, too?
Kate Sawyer 你俩呢
So you’re the one who wrote our names on the wall.
你就是把我们的名字写到墙上那人吗
I am.
是我
Sun and Jin Kwon and Sayid Jarrah–
Sun和Jin Kwon 还有Sayid Jarrah
You wrote their names on the wall? Yes.
他们的名字也在墙上吗 是的
Is that why they’re dead?
因为这个他们就得死吗
I’m very sorry.
我非常抱歉
You’re sorry? Kate.
你非常抱歉 Kate
No, I wanna know why.
我想知道原因
I wanna know that sun and jin and sayid didn’t die for nothing.
我想知道Sun和Jin还有Sayid没有白白送命
Come and sit down.
过来坐下
And I’ll tell you what they died for.
我来告诉你们他们为何而死
I’ll tell you why I chose them…
我会告诉你们我为什么选了他们
And why I chose you.
为什么选了你们
And then I’ll tell you everything you need to know
我会告诉你们 关于保护这个岛
about protecting this island,
你们需要知道的一切
because by the time that fire burns out,
因为等这堆火燃尽的时候
One of you is gonna have to start doing it.
你们之中的一人就得开始这样做了
You got a minute?
您有空吗
Mr. Locke. Yes.
Locke先生 当然
Yes, come on in.
快请进
Is that your son?
那是你儿子吗
Yes. That’s, uh, last Thanksgiving.
是的 那是去年感恩节拍的
He looks just like you.
他长得很像你
Don’t tell him that.
可别告诉他
So what can I do for you, mr. Locke?
请问我能为您做点什么吗 Locke先生
Dr. Shephard, you and I were on the same plane from Sydney.
Shepherd医生 您和我搭乘了悉尼来的同一航♥班♥
You gave me your card, and…
您给了我名片
Next day, I threw it away. No offense.
第二天我就扔了 请别介意
None taken.
没关系
Anyway…
不说这个了
Then a few days later, I get hit by a car.
几天之后我被车撞了
And of all the doctors in Los Angeles,
洛杉矶这么多医生
I ended up with you.
偏偏我又遇上您
Then a–after you saved my life, you still wanna fix me,
您救了我之后 仍想治好我的瘫痪
and I still… don’t wanna be fixed.
而我仍然 不希望被治好
Okay.
就这样
Then…
但之后
The man who ran me down shows up at my school today again.
那个撞倒我的人今天再次来到我学校
He beat up a teacher in the parking lot.
在停车场把一个老师狠狠打了一顿
But do you know what he said to him?
但你知道他对他说了什么吗
He said that he wasn’t there to hurt me.
他说他并不是想伤害我
He was there to help me “let go”,
他只是想帮我”放手”
Which is exactly the same thing that you said to me
跟上次咱们见面时
the last time you and I saw each other.
您对我说的一模一样
I’m sorry. Are–are you saying
不好意思 你的意思是
that I sent this man to run you down?
我派了这个人去撞你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!