Yes.
请说
It’s Locke. He’s coming.
Locke过来了
Has he seen you? No, I don’t think so.
他看到你了吗 应该没有
Our boat is still there. I didn’t have time to–
我们的船还在码头 我没时间…
Run. Get back here as fast as you can.
快跑 尽快跑回来
If you don’t want to die, we need to hide.
如果你们不想死 我们得躲起来
This may sting a bit, mr. Linus.
可能会有点刺痛 Linus老师
It’s dr. Linus, actually.
应该是Linus博士
I’ll go get you an ice pack.
我去帮你拿个冰袋
Dr. Linus?
Linus博士
Are you all right?
你没事吧
I heard there was a–an incident in the parking lot.
我听说停车场里出了点事
Yes, I got into a fight.
是的 我和人打架了
A fight? With who?
打架 和谁
I saw the man that ran you down, Mr. Locke.
我看到了那个撞伤你的人 Locke先生
He was back. I approached him, and he just…
他回来了 我一接近他 他就
attacked me.
攻击了我
And then the strangest thing happened.
然后发生了非常非常离奇的事情
While he was beating me,
在他打我的时候
I think– I think I saw something.
我感觉自己看到了什么
What are you doing?
你干嘛
I’m calling the police.
我在报♥警♥
You may not want to do that.
也许你不该报♥警♥
Well, why wouldn’t I want to?
为什么不报♥警♥
The man told me that he wasn’t trying to hurt you.
那个人告诉我说 他并不想伤害你
He told me that he was trying to get you to let go.
他说他想让你放手
L.A.P.D.
洛杉矶警♥察♥局
And for some reason, I believed him.
不知为什么 我相信他的话
Hello? L.A.P.D.
喂 洛杉矶警♥察♥局
Do you have any idea what he was talking about, Mr. Locke?
你明白他的意思吗 Locke先生
Does that mean something to you?
对你而言是不是别有所指
Hello? L.A.P.D.
喂 洛杉矶警♥察♥局
Excuse me.
打扰一下
I’d like to see a detective, please.
我想见一下警官
What’s with the getup? Somebody die?
怎么这身打扮 有人死了吗
The benefit at my dad’s museum?
我父亲博物馆的福利
The concert I’ve been telling you about all week?
我一整周都在和你说的音乐会
Ring a bell?
记起来了吗
Yeah, it’s all I’ve been thinking about.
我一直都记着呢
You can still be my date if you want to.
如果你想去的话 还是可以跟我一起去的
That red-headed chick that hates me gonna be there?
那个恨透我的红发小妞会去吗
Charlotte. Yeah.
Charlotte 会啊
Yeah, pass.
那算了
Detective Ford, this guy’s got somethin’ to tell ya.
Ford警官 这个人有事要跟你说
Yeah?
是吗
There was a hit and run a few days ago
几天前在华盛顿塔斯廷高中
at Washington Tustin high school.
有一起撞人逃逸事件
And then this morning
今天早上
one of the teachers there was–
该校的一名教师
was beaten badly by the– by the same suspect.
被同一犯罪嫌疑人打成了重伤
Yeah? And?
然后呢
I’m the suspect.
我就是犯罪嫌疑人
Thanks for saving the taxpayers the trouble
谢谢你省去了纳税人
of hunting you down.
为了缉捕你的钱
You’re welcome.
不客气
Good afternoon.
下午好
And how are you doing today?
今天过得好吗
Terrific.
好极了
Any idea exactly where this well is?
知道那口井的具体♥位♥置吗
Sayid said it was close to our camp.
Sayid说就在我们的营地附近
We’re about an hour away.
还有差不多一小时
If Locke wanted Desmond dead,
如果Locke想置Desmond于死地
why didn’t he just kill him?
为什么不直接杀了他
Who knows? Maybe it’s one of his rules.
谁知道呢 也许这是他的原则吧
The bomb on the sub.
潜艇里的炸♥弹♥
You said he couldn’t kill us.
你说过他不能杀我们
I’ve been wrong before.
我之前一直都错了
I killed them, didn’t I?
我害死了他们 对不对
No.
没有
He killed them.
是他害死了他们
You all right?
你没事吧
Yeah. I’m fine.
嗯 我没事
Okay.

Give me the ashes.
把骨灰给我
What? Who are you?
什么 你是谁
Give me the ashes you took from Ilana’s things after she died.
Ilana死后你从她身上拿走的骨灰 把它还给我
I know they’re in your pocket.
我知道就在你口袋里
Why?
为什么
Because they’re mine.
因为是我的
What do you want ’em for?
你要它干什么
Hello, Hugo.
你好 Hugo
Dude.
老兄
I’ve been waiting for you to show up. Where you been?
我一直在等你出现 你去哪儿了
Doesn’t matter. I’m here now.
无关紧要了 我现在不是在这嘛
Did you see a kid
你看到一个孩子
run by here with your ashes?
拿着你的骨灰经过这里吗
My ashes are right there in that fire.
我的骨灰就在那堆火里
When it burns out, you’ll never see me again.
当它烧尽时 你就再也见不到我了
Uh, what?
什么
You should get your friends.
你该把你朋友叫来
We’re very close to the end, Hugo.
我们快成功了 Hugo
Charles, let’s go.
Charles 我们走
There’s no time. Linus has a hidden room. Come on.
没时间了 Linus有一间密室 快来
What are you waiting for?
你还在等什么
I’m not interested in hiding.
我不想躲起来
He’s gonna find me sooner or later anyway.
他迟早都会找到我的
I’d rather have it over with.
我宁愿和他来个了断
These are both great plans, but I’m gonna go with surviving.
两个计划都不错 但我还是保命要紧
If you need us, we’ll be running through the jungle.
如果你想找我们 我们从林子那边走
Miles, wait.
Miles 等等
Give me your walkie-talkies.
把你的手提对讲机给我
Why?
干什么
Because I asked.
因为我问你要
Thank you. In case I need you.
谢谢 以防万一我需要你
He’s gonna kill you. You know that.
他会杀了你的 你很清楚
Then I guess this is good-bye.
那我想这就是永别了
Care to join me outside while I wait for the inevitable?
在我等待命定的劫数时 你愿意入伙吗
I-I’m gonna talk to him. I know this man.
我去和他谈 我了解这个人
All he wants is for me to join him,
他就是想要我和他一起
and if I can get him to leave with me,
如果我能让他和我一起离开
maybe that’ll give the rest of you a chance.
也许能给你们赢得一次机会
Good luck with that.
祝你好运
Just the man I was looking for.
正是我要找的人
Well, you found me.
嗯 你找到我了
Can I get you a glass of lemonade?
来杯柠檬水吗
I need you…
我需要你
to kill some people for me, Ben.
帮我铲除一些人 Ben
And why would I do that?
为什么我要这么做呢
Because once I leave this island,
因为一旦我离开了这座小岛
you can have it all to yourself.
你便能将它据为己有
All right.
好吧
Good.
很好
Now…whose outrigger is that down at the dock?
码头那边的船是谁的
I believe it’s Charles Widmore’s.
我想是Charles Widmore的
And do you know where I might find him?
你知道在哪儿能找到他吗
He’s hiding in my closet.
他就躲在我的壁橱里
Oh, my god. Hey, Dr. Linus.
Linus博士
Hello, Alex.
你好 Alex
Oh, my god. What happened?
出什么事了
I found myself confronting someone
我和一个火气很大的人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!