previously on lost
《迷失》前情回顾
Dude, where did that come from?
怎么会有炸♥药♥
Locke! What if he’s trying to get we kill each other?
Locke 要是他想让我们自相残杀呢
I ain’t just stand here and do nothing!
我不会坐以待毙
You just have to trust me.
你要相信我
Sorry, doc, I don’t.
对不起 医生 我不信
Go! I’ll get her free. No, we can do this!
快走 我会救她 不 我们一起救她
Just go! Save Sawyer!
快走 救Sawyer
I won’t leave you.
我不会丢下你
I love you, Sun. I love you!
我爱你 Sun 我爱你
What about Jin and Sun?
Jin和Sun呢
Morning.
早
Morning.
早
I made breakfast.
我做了早餐
You know, technically, opening a box of cereal
准确地说 开一盒麦片
Is not making breakfast.
不算是做早餐
So you’re coming to the concert tonight, right?
你今晚会去音乐会吗
Absolutely.
当然
Is your mom coming, too?
你妈也去吗
Yeah.
去
Why?
怎么了
You’re not gonna get all weird, are you?
你们不会觉得尴尬吧
Why would I get weird? Just don’t get weird.
我怎么会尴尬 那就不要
I won’t.
我不会的
Morning.
早
Morning. Morning.
早 早
You want some cereal?
吃麦片吗
Um, sure. Thanks.
好 谢谢
How you feeling?
感觉还好吗
Uh, pretty good.
很好
I mean, he kicks like crazy at night, so…
只是他晚上踢得厉害
Jack Shephard.
我是Jack Shephard
Hello, Mr. Shephard.
你好 Shephard先生
Uh, this is Oceanic Airlines calling
我是大洋航♥空♥的
to inform you that we’ve, um,
想通知您
we’ve located your missing cargo.
我们找到您丢失的货物了
My father’s coffin– you found it?
你们找到我父亲的棺材了
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
It’ll be arriving in Los Angeles by the end of the day.
今晚就能送回洛杉矶
That’s, uh, that’s great news. Thank you.
那实在太好了 谢谢
Of course, sir.
不客气 先生
We at oceanic are very sorry it’s taken so long.
敝公♥司♥非常抱歉让您等了这么久
Good day, sir.
再见 先生
This was the best I could do,
我只能这么做
And it’s gonna hurt a bit.
而且会有点疼
The bullet went straight through,
子弹直接穿过身体
But if I don’t do this, it’s gonna get infected.
如果不缝合 很容易感染
Okay. I’m sorry.
忍♥着点
They had a little girl, you know.
他们生了个女儿
Her name was…
名字叫
Jin hadn’t even met her yet.
Jin都没见过她
Locke did this to them.
Locke害死了他们
We have to kill him, Jack.
我们得杀了他 Jack
I know.
我知道
We should get going now.
我们该出发了
Go where?
去哪
Before Sayid died, he said that Desmond was in a well.
Sayid死前说Desmond在一口井里
If Locke wants Desmond dead, then we’re gonna need him.
如果Locke想让Desmond死 我们就得找到他
Welcome back, mr. Locke. It’s good to see you.
欢迎回来 Locke老师 真高兴见到您
Thank you. You, too.
谢谢 你也是
Hey! Don’t you dare.
你还敢来
It’s him! The guy who hit mr. Locke!
他就是撞Locke老师的人
Somebody call the police right now!
快打电♥话♥报♥警♥
I saw what you did.
我看到你撞他
I’m making a citizen’s arrest. Do not get in my way.
我要报♥警♥抓你 别挡着我
Don’t you–
你休想
I will not let you hurt mr. Locke again!
我不会再让你伤害Locke老师
I’m not here to hurt him. I am here…
我不是来伤害他的 我是来
To help him let go. Who are you?
帮他放手 你是谁
You wanna know who I am?
你想知道我是谁
You sure this is a shortcut, huh?
你确定这是近路吗
I lived in these houses a long time, Miles.
我在这里住了很久 Miles
I think I can remember how to get there.
我知道该怎么走
Well, I lived in these houses 30 years before you did–
我还在你住这30年前就住过呢
Otherwise known as last week.
按现在的时间算 就是上周
And I have no idea where the hell we are.
可我完全不知道我们在哪
Guess it’s a good thing you’re following me.
那你跟着我是好事
You mind if I ask
你能告诉我
How much explosive you have access to, Ben?
你有多少炸♥药♥吗 Ben
More than enough to destroy the plane ten times over
多到能炸毁飞机十次
And keep it from ever leaving this island.
让那个怪物没法离岛
Been a long time. You sure it’s still there?
这么久了 你确定炸♥药♥还在吗
It’s c-4, Richard. I put some thought into hiding it.
那可是C4炸♥药♥ Richard 我藏的时候很谨慎
Let me guess–cookie jar.
我猜猜 藏在饼干罐里吗
Don’t be ridiculous.
别傻了
It’s in my secret room behind the bookcase.
藏在我书架后的密室里
What’s wrong?
怎么了
It’s just, I, you know, I get wonky around dead stuff.
就是 我在死人周围会有感应
Do you have something you wanna share with us, Miles?
你有事情想说吗 Miles
I-I don’t think–
我不确定
What is it? It’s Alex.
是什么 是Alex
It’s your daughter.
你女儿
After you left, I buried her.
你走后 我葬了她
Thank you, Richard.
谢谢你 Richard
What’s that? A secreter room?
那是什么 密室吗
It’s where I was told I could summon the monster.
这是别人告诉我能召唤怪物的地方
That’s before I realized that it was the one summoning me.
后来我才知道是怪物在召唤我
Okay. Richard, it’s your idea.
Richard 你出的主意
Are we looking to cripple the plane or blow it to hell?
你说我们是炸烂飞机 还是完全摧毁
Blow it to hell.
完全摧毁
Then we’d better take it all.
那就全部都拿上吧
Don’t move!
不许动
Show me your hands.
把手举起来
Calm down. It’s–it’s okay.
冷静 我绝无恶意
Who the hell are you?
你到底是谁
She’s with me.
她是我的人
Hello, Benjamin.
你好 Benjamin
May I come in?
我能进来吗
What are you doing here?
你来这里干嘛
Put the gun down, Benjamin.
把枪放下 Benjamin
Go to the dock, take our equitment from the outrigger and then sink it.
去码头拿船上的仪器 然后把船弄沉
You got it. She’s not going anywhere.
遵命 她哪也不能去
If you don’t answer me, I swear…
你要是不回答我 我发誓
You shoot me, and your last chance of survival will be gone.
杀了我 你也没有生还的机会
Go. He won’t do anything.
去吧 他不会动手
What are you doing here, Richard?
你们来这干嘛 Richard
We’re getting explosives
我们来拿炸♥药♥
To destroy the plane on the other island.
炸毁另一座岛上的飞机
Why would you want to do that? None of your damned business.
为什么 与你无关
I’ve had that plane rigged with explosives since I got here.
我一上岛就在飞机上装了炸♥药♥
As usual, Benjamin, I’m three steps ahead of you.
Benjamin 我还是比你有先见之明
How did you get back here, Charles?
你怎么回来的 Charles
Jacob invited me.
Jacob让我来的
That’s a lie. You’ve never even seen Jacob.
撒谎 你根本没见过Jacob
I most certainly have. He visited me,
我见过 他来找过我
Not long after your people destroyed my freighter.
就在你们毁了我的货船不久
He convinced me of the error of my ways
他说我的方法是错误的
And told me everything I need to know
并告诉我如何才能
For this exact purpose.
达到目的
What purpose?
什么目的