而且 自私自利
and selfish.
那你为什么还和他们一起?
Then why are you with them?
因为我借助他们达到目的
They’re a means to an end.
什么目的?
What end?
我要离开这里 Jacob
I’m leaving, Jacob.
– 我找到了离岛的方法 – 不 那是不可能的
– I found a way off the island. – No, it’s impossible.
这个岛与世隔绝 无路可逃
There is no way off the island.
我的人中 不乏智者…
There are very smart men among us…
他们对金属为什么会被吸过去 很感兴趣
men who are curious about how things work.
于是我们一起 在岛上到处寻找
Together, we have discovered places all over this island
那些让金属发生奇怪反应的地方
where metal behaves strangely.
当我们找到一个这样的地方时
When we find one of these sites,
我们把它挖开了
we dig.
这一次 我们找到了些东西
And this time we found something.
跟我走吧 Jacob 走吧
Come with me, Jacob, please.
等她死了 你打算怎么办?
What are you gonna do when she dies?
她永远不会死的
She’s never gonna die.
Jacob 任何东西都有消逝的一天
Jacob, everything dies.
我不想离开这座岛
Well I don’t wanna leave this island.
这里是我的家
It’s my home.
好吧 但这不是我家
Well, it’s not mine.
你去哪了?
Where were you?
我去哪 你心知肚明
You know where I was.
他和你说了什么 Jacob?
What did he say to you, Jacob?
他说 他终于找到离开这座岛的方法了
He said he’s finally found a way to leave the island.
可以和你聊聊吗?
May I join you?
好吧
Yes.
你还好吗?
How are you?
我很担忧
I’m worried.
妈妈 你是该担心
Well, mother, you should be.
我花了30年来找这个地方
I’ve spent 30 years searching for that place.
小时候 你带我去看过…
You brought me as a child…
那个… 会发出美丽光芒的瀑布
that… waterfall with that beautiful light.
我走遍了整座岛 从一端到另一端
I’ve walked this island from end to end,
但是 再没发现过那个地方
not once coming close to finding it.
后来我想到
But then I began to think,
要是那光埋藏在岛下呢…
what if the light underneath the island…
要是我可以从别的地方到那儿呢?
what if I could get to it from someplace else?
我花了很长时间 才找到去那儿的办法
Figuring out how to reach it took a very long time.
跟你在一起的那些人… 他们也看见了?
The people with you… they saw this, too?
对 他们想出了一些很有趣的点子
Yes. They have some very interesting ideas
来处理那道光
about what to do with it.
处理? 你根本就不知道…
Do with it? You don’t have any idea wh…
我根本不知道 是因为你对我闭口不谈 母亲
I have no idea because you wouldn’t tell me, mother.
这是什么?
What is that?
是个转轮
It’s a wheel.
我们要弄个缺口…
We’re going to make an opening…
一个比这个大得多的缺口
One much bigger than this one.
然后我要把那个转轮连到
And then I’m going to attach that wheel
我们正在建的一个系统上…
to a system we’re building…
这个系统能够传输水和光
A system that channels the water and the light.
然后我要转动它
And then I’m going to turn it.
一旦我转动了它…
And when I do…
我就终于可以离开这座岛了
I’ll finally be able to leave this place.
你怎么知道这些的? 你怎么知道这么做会成功?
How do you know all this? How do you know it will work?
我是特别的…
I’m special…
母亲
mother.
求你别这么做
Please don’t do this.
别走
Don’t go.
我必须得走
I have to go.
– 为什么? – 因为我不属于这里
– Why? – Because I don’t belong here.
那么我想 这次是该道别了
Then I suppose this is good-bye.
再见 母亲
Good-bye, mother.
真的很对不起
I am so sorry.
啊!
Aah!
噢!
Uhh!
Jacob啊
Jacob.
是时候了
It’s time.
出事了 是吗?
Something happened, didn’t it?
是的 我不得不跟你的弟弟说再见
Yes. I had to say good-bye to your brother.
你要让他走?
You’re letting him go?
我别无选择 这是他想要的
I don’t have a choice. It’s what he wants.
你记得这个地方吗?
Do you recognize this place?
记得
Yes.
你记得我在这儿给你看了什么吗?
Do you remember what I showed you here?
那道光
The light.
现在是你保护它的时候了
You’re going to protect it now.
那下面有什么?
What’s down there?
生 死
Life. Death.
重生
Rebirth.
这座岛的中心 便是这些
It’s the source, the heart of the island.
答应我…
Just promise me…
无论如何 你永远都不会走进那里去
No matter what you do, you won’t ever go down there.
进去会死吗?
Would I die?
会比死更糟 Jocab
It’d be worse than dying Jacob.
糟很多
Much worse.
给你
Here.
喝了它
Drink this.
我喝下去以后会怎么样?
What happens if I do?
你会承担起这份责任
You’ll accept the responsibility
保护这个地方到最后
that you will protect this place for as long as you can.
之后你要去找你的接♥班♥人
And then you’ll have to find your replacement.
我不想保护这个地方
I don’t want to protect this place.
– 总要有人去做 – 我不在乎
– Someone has to. – I don’t care.
– 我的时代结束了 – 为什么? 为什么你的时代结束了?
– My time is over. – Why? Why is your time over?
必须得是你 Jacob
It has to be you, Jacob.
不 不是的 你希望他来接替你
No, it doesn’t. You wanted it to be him.
可是现在你身边只剩下我了
But now I’m all you have.
你一直都是最合适的人选 Jacob
It was always supposed to be you, Jacob.
我知道的 有一天 你也能找到最适合你的接♥班♥人
I see that now, and one day you’ll see it, too,
但是在那之前…
but until then…
你无路可选
you don’t really have a choice.
拜托
Please.
拿起杯子 喝了它
Take the cup and drink.
现在你和我…
Now you and I…
一样了
are the same.
暴风雨要来了
Storm comin’.
是的 要来了
Yes, there is.
你应该离开这儿 赶在下雨之前
You should go, get some firewood
找些生火用的木头
before it rains.
Jacob啊
Jacob?
小心点
Be careful.
咱们回家见
I’ll see you back home.
你为什么不让我走 母亲?
Why wouldn’t you let me leave, mother?
因为我… 我爱你
Because I… I love you.
谢谢
Thank you.
Jacob啊
Jacob.
你干了什么?
What’d you do?
等等 听我说
Wait. Listen.
– 你干了什么? – 不
– What did you do? – No.
你干了什么?! 你…
What did you do?! You have…
别 Jacob 别这样
Don’t. Jacob, don’t do this.
她把他们烧死了 她疯了
She burned them. She was crazy.
她把他们全都烧死了!
She burned them all!
你杀不了我 Jacob 她说过你杀不了我的
You can’t kill me, Jacob. She made it that way.
你杀不了!
You can’t!
别担心 弟弟 我不会杀你的
Don’t worry, brother. I’m not going to kill you.
噢!
Uhh!
– 她带你回到这儿的? – 对
– She brought you back here? – Yes.
她要这么做?
Why would she?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!