最明亮的光
brightest light
是你不曾看见或感觉过的
you’ve ever seen or felt.
我们必须确保没人能找到它
And we must make sure that no one ever finds it.
太美了
It’s beautiful.
是啊
Yes, it is.
这就是他们想得到它的原因
And that’s why they want it,
因为每个人的心中
because a little bit of this very same light
都有一点这种光
is inside of every man.
但是他们贪得无厌
But they always want more.
他们能拿得到吗?
Can they take it?
拿不到 但他们会去试
No, but they would try.
一旦试过 他们就会把它带出去
And if they tried, they could put it out.
如果光从这儿被带出去了…
And if the light goes out here…
那就会变得到处都是了
it goes out everywhere.
所以我守护着这个地方
And so I’ve protected this place,
但我无法永远守护这里
but I can’t protect it forever.
那还有谁可以呢?
Then who will?
将会是你们中的一个
It will have to be one of you.
– 你不能这么走 Jacob – 为什么不能?
– You can’t do that, Jacob. – Why not?
因为这是违反规则的
Because it’s against the rules.
– 规则是你定的 – 这东西是我找到的
– You made the rules. – I found it.
哪天 你要是自己新创了一个游戏
One day, you can make up your own game,
那其他人都得按你定的规则来
and everyone else will have to follow your rules.
没关系
It’s all right.
不要害怕
Don’t be afraid.
怎么了?
What?
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
我去海滩上散会儿步
I’m going for a walk to the beach.
过会儿我来找你
I’ll meet you late
你好
Hello.
Jacob为什么看不见你?
Why can’t Jacob see you?
因为我已经死了
Because I’m dead.
想跟我来吗? 我给你看点儿东西
Will you come with me? I’d like to show you something.
给我看什么?
Show me what?
你的出生地
Where you came from.
在岛的另外一端… 你从来没见过的地方
It’s across the island… a place you’ve never seen.
他们是谁?
Who are they?
13年前他们来到了这儿…
They came here 13 years ago…
就在你出生的前一天
The day before you were born.
他们的船在一场暴风中失事了
Their ship was wrecked in a storm.
船是什么东西?
Ship. What’s that?
人们乘坐它 从一个地方去往另一个地方
It’s a way for people to get from one place to another.
我们就是乘坐它漂洋过海的
It’s how we came across the sea.
但海外并没有东西啊
But there’s nothing across the sea.
海外有很多东西
There are many things across the sea.
你也是越洋而来的
You come from across the sea, too.
不 不是那样的
No. That’s not true.
我妈妈不是这么跟我说的
That’s not what my mother told me.
她不是你的妈妈
She’s not your mother.
我才是
I am.
Jacob啊
Jacob.
Jacob 醒醒
Jacob, wake up.
跟我来
Come with me.
你为什么把你的东西都带在身上啊?
Why do you have all your things?
那是我们的东西
They’re our things.
我带着它们 是因为我们要走了
I took them because we’re leaving,
– 我们再也不回来了 – 什么?
– and we’re never coming back. – What?
跟我走就是了
Just follow me.
跟你去哪儿?
Follow you where?
去他们那儿
To the people.
不 我们应该远离他们
No. We’re supposed to stay away from them.
那是我们的人 Jacob 我们要和他们一起生活
They’re our people, Jacob, and we’re gonna live with them.
不 妈妈说…
No, mother said…
她骗你的 所有这些… 都是她骗你的
She lied. She lied about everything… all of it.
我知道你无法理解 但你必须得跟我我走
I know you don’t understand, but you have to come with me.
– 我不想一个人去 – 不行 妈妈爱我们
– I don’t want to go by myself. – We can’t. Mother loves us.
– 她根本不爱我们 – 住口!
– She doesn’t love us. – Stop!
– 这都是谎言! – 住口!
– It was all a lie! – Stop it!
– 她都根本不是我们的妈妈! – 啊!
– She’s not even our mother! – Aah!
– 不是的! – Jacob!
– No! – Jacob!
– 你这是干什么? – 他要离开这里!
– What are you doing? – He’s leaving!
他要去和他们在一起!
He’s going to them!
和那些人一起!
To the other people!
什么?
What?
我都知道了
I know now.
海的那边还有一片天地
There is another place across the sea.
我是从那儿来的
It’s where I’m from,
所以我要回到那儿去 我要回家
and I’m gonna go there. I’m gonna go home.
谁… 是谁告诉你这些的?
Who… who told you that?
我妈妈!
My mother!
我就是你妈妈
I’m your mother.
是你杀了我母亲
You killed my mother.
Jacob啊…
Jacob…
那也是你的母亲
She was your mother, too.
我们不属于这里 也不属于她
We don’t belong here. We don’t belong with her.
跟我一起走吧
Come with me.
我不走
No.
亲爱的 你得知道
My love, you need to know this.
无论你听说了什么
Whatever you have been told,
你永远都不能离开这座岛
you will never be able to leave this island.
我不信
That’s not true.
总有一天 我会证明给你看的
And one day, I can prove it.
你认为他还会回来吗?
Do you think he’ll come back?
不会
No.
他说 你杀了我们的妈妈
He said you killed our mother.
是真的吗?
Is that true?
没错
Yes.
如果我不杀她
If I had let her live,
她就会带着你们 回到她那儿去
she would have taken you back to her people,
那些人都是坏人 Jacob… 坏透了
and those people are bad, Jacob… very bad.
我… 我不能让你们和他们同流合污
I… I couldn’t let you become one of them.
我要你们成为好人
I needed you to stay good.
我是好人吗 妈妈?
Am I good, mother?
是的 当然是
Yes. Of course you are.
那为什么你更爱他一些呢?
Then why do you love him more than me?
我爱你 只是… 方式不同
I love you in… in different ways.
你会待在我身边吗 Jacob?
Will you stay with me, Jacob?
求求你 好么?
Please?
好的
Yes.
暂时不会走
For a while.
你看这个怎么样?
What do you think?
很漂亮 Jacob
It’s very nice, Jacob.
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
我只是有些累了
I’m just tired.
她知道你来看我吗?
She know you visit me?
她从来不问起你
She never asks about you.
那很遗憾 我问起了她
Then I’m sorry I asked about her.
你为什么来看我们 Jacob?
Why do you watch us, Jacob?
是因为 我想知道妈妈说得对不对
I watch because I wanna know if mother’s right.
你说哪方面?
Right about what?
就是这些人
About them.
噢 你是说我的人
Oh, you mean my people.
你想知道他们是不是坏人
You wanna know if they’re bad.
那女人♥大♥概疯了
That woman may be insane,
但这事她说对了
but she’s most definitely right about that.
我不知道 他们好像对我还不错
I don’t know. They don’t seem so bad to me.
是啊 你不过是远观
Well, that’s easy for you to say,
自然体会不深 但是相信我
looking down at us from above. Trust me.
我和他们生活有30年了
I’ve lived among them for 30 years.
他们贪婪 有控制欲 不值得信赖…
They’re greedy, manipulative, untrustworthy…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!