你受伤了?
我来帮你吧
谢谢你
你叫什么名字?
我叫Claudia
真是个好名字
That’s a lovely name.
这儿没别人了吗?
Where are the rest of your people?
就只有我一个
There’s only me.
你怎么到这儿来的?
How did you get here?
和你一样…
The same way you got here…
纯属意外
By accident.
– 你来了多久… – 问题太多了
– How long have you… – Every question I answer
问完一个又一个
will simply lead to another question.
你应该好好休息 能活下来就是万幸
You should rest. Just be grateful you’re alive.
– 我船上还有人呢 我得去… – 不
– There were other people on my ship. I need to go… – No.
如果岛上还有别人 我肯定能找到
If there are other people on the island, I will find them.
要生了吗?
The baby?
哦!
Oh!
哦!
Oh!
我要生了
It’s coming.
就是这样
That’s it.
用劲! 再加把劲!
Push! Push harder.
我生不下来!
I can’t!
不 你可以的
Yes, you can.
就是这样!
That’s good!
再加把劲
One more push.
哦! 哦!
Oh! Oh!
是个儿子哦
It’s a boy.
名字我取好了 叫Jacob
His name is Jacob.
是个儿子呢
It’s a boy.
我能不能…
Can I…
还有一个孩子
There’s another baby.
啊!
Aah!
加把劲
Push again.
快出来了
Here it comes.
用劲啊!
Now!
哦!
Oh!
又是个儿子
It’s another boy.
我只想好了一个名字
I only picked one name.
哦 嘘 嘘
Oh. Shh. Shh.
我能瞧瞧他么?
May I see him?
抱歉
I’m sorry.
啊!
Uhh!
啊!
Uhh!
啊! 啊!
Uhh! Uhh!
迷失 第6季第15集
这是什么?
What is it?
是个游戏棋
It’s a game.
拿来玩的
You play it.
你怎么会玩呢?
How do you know how?
我就是会呗
I just know.
你能教我玩么?
Will you show me how to play?
如果你答应不告诉妈妈 我就教你玩
If you promise not to tell mother.
为什么不能告诉她?
Why can’t we tell her?
因为她会把这东西没收掉
Because she’ll take it away.
那… 你到底想不想玩 Jacob?
So… do you wanna play or don’t you, Jacob?
嗯 我想玩
Yes. I wanna play.
你好 Jacob
Hello, Jacob.
你好 妈妈
Hello, mother.
你弟弟在哪儿?
Where’s your brother?
他在海滩那边…
He’s down at the beach…
眺望大海
staring out at the ocean.
需要我帮忙吗?
Can I help you?
如果你愿意的话 就帮我把那些线分开来
If you like, you can sort that.
你和弟弟到海滩那儿干嘛呢?
What were you and your brother doing down at the beach?
我们只是… 散散步而已
We were just… walking.
你爱我吗 Jacob?
Do you love me, Jacob?
爱
Yes.
那就把事实告诉我
Then tell me what happened.
我可以坐这儿吗?
May I join you?
当然可以
Sure.
Jacob把我找到的东西 告诉你了
Jacob told you what I found.
没错
Of course he did.
Jacob不会撒谎
Jacob doesn’t know how to lie.
他可不像你这样
He’s not like you.
什么意思? 我什么样儿?
Why? What am I like?
你…
You’re…
很特别
special.
我能继续留着这个游戏棋么?
Can I keep the game?
当然可以
Of course you can.
所以我才把它给你啊
That’s why I left it for you.
它是你的?
It came from you?
嗯 不然它还能是谁的?
Of course it did. Where else would it come from?
从大海那头的
From somewhere else.
某个地方飘过来的
Across the sea.
不可能的
There is nowhere else.
这个岛是唯一的陆地
The island is all there is.
那我们是从哪儿来的?
Then where did we come from?
你和你哥哥是我生的
You and your brother came from me,
我又是我妈妈生的
and I came from my mother.
那她在哪儿?
Where is she?
她去世了
She’s dead.
什么叫”去世”?
What’s “dead”?
这事 你永远不必担心
Something you will never have to worry about.
快! 它跑了!
Hurry up! He’s getting away!
快藏起来!
Hide!
– 他们是谁? – 嘘!
– Who are they? – Shh!
妈妈!
Mother!
妈妈!
Mother!
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
有人来了 我们看到几个男人
We saw people. Men.
– 他们有多少人? – 三个 他们杀了头野猪
– How many were there? – Three. They killed a boar.
他们看到你们了吗?
Did they see you?
没有
No.
我想没有吧
I don’t think so.
他们从什么地方来的? 他们看起来跟我们好像
Where did they come from? They looked like us.
他们跟我们不一样
They’re not like us.
他们不是这儿的
They don’t belong here.
我们来这儿是有原因的
We are here for a reason.
什么原因?
What reason?
现在还不是说的时候
It’s not time yet.
妈妈 是什么原因啊?
Mother, what reason?
跟我来
Come with me.
– 你认识这些人吗? – 认识
– Did you know about the people? – Yes.
你怎么没和我们提起过他们?
Why didn’t you tell us about them?
因为他们很危险 我不想让你们担惊受怕
Because they’re dangerous, and I didn’t want to frighten you.
他们怎么就危险了呢?
What makes them dangerous?
所有人都因此而危险
The same thing that makes all men dangerous.
先来 后斗 接着毁灭 最后沦落
They come. They fight. They destroy. They corrupt.
结局总是相同的
And it always ends the same.
– 他们”来”? 从哪儿来? – 从岛上的另一个地方来
– They “come”? Come from where? – Another part of the island.
你们千万不要去找他们
And you’re never to go looking for them.
如果他们发现了你们 他们会伤害你们的
If they found you, they would hurt you.
他们会什么要伤害我们?
Why would they hurt us?
因为他们是人 Jacob 是人就会那么做
Because they’re people, Jacob, and that’s what people do.
但我们也是人啊 照你这么说 我们也会互相伤害喽?
But we’re people. Does that mean that we can hurt each other?
我不会让你们互相伤害的
I’ve made it so you can never hurt each other.
这是什么地方?
What is this place?
这就是我们来这儿的原因
This is the reason we’re here.
不要进去
Don’t go in there.
下面是什么东西?
What’s down there?
光
Light.
最温暖
The warmest,