I’m gonna need your help convincing them
让他们相信我
that they can trust me.
我凭什么相信你?
Why should I trust you?
因为此时此刻 我可以杀了你
Because I could kill you, Jack, right here, right now.
我还可以杀掉你的每一个朋友
And I could kill every single one of your friends,
而你却无力阻拦
and there’s not a thing that you could do to stop me.
可我没有杀你 相反 我救了你
But instead of killing you, I saved your life.
而且我也想救他们
And now I wanna save them, too.
所以 你会帮我吗?
So will you help me?
我们真像是在兜圈子 对吧?
You feel like we’re runnin’ in circles?
兜来兜去还在笼子里…
Back in these cages…
除了上次 被人拿枪指着脑袋
Except last time, the gun was to my head.
他不会杀我的 James
He wouldn’t have killed me, James.
我上次告诉你的那个洞穴
That cave I told you about,
就是写满了人名的那个 还记得么?
where all the names are written?
那里也刻着你的名字
Your name was there, too,
但被划掉了
But it was crossed out.
他不需要你了 Kate
He doesn’t need you, Kate.
那么 是你妈在带她?
So she’s with your mother?
嗯 你看过她的照片了? 怎么看见的?
Yes. You saw her pictures? How?
Widmore的人 在飞机上找到了你的照相机
Widmore’s people found your camera on the plane.
他给我看了里面的相片
He showed me the pictures.
我们的女儿…
Our daughter…
她真漂亮
She’s so beautiful.
你的戒指在我这儿呢
I have your ring.
啊哦
Uh-oh.
怎么了?
What happened?
谁把电关了? 到底怎么了?
Somebody shut us down? What’s going on?
– 有人把电源切断了 – 快派一队人去发电机那儿!
– Somebody killed the power. – Get a team to that generator now!
我们死定了
And we’re dead.
上! 上! 上!
Go! Go! Go!
啊!
Aah!

Hey.
我想我应该能够得着钥匙
I think I can reach the keys.
– 快点儿 等那东西解决了他们 就轮到我们了 – 我可受不了坐以待毙
– Hurry. When that thing’s done with them, he’s coming for us. – Well, I ain’t waitin’.
啊!
Uhh!
该死的!
Damn it!
你来这儿干嘛?
What are you doing here?
我和他一起来的 快走
I’m with him. Come on.
离飞机还有多远?
How much further to the plane?
大概还有四分之一英里 翻过山就到了
I’d say about a quarter-mile, just over that ridge.
那么 你打算和我们一起走了?
So you’re coming with us now?
我会送你们去飞机那儿 但我不登机
I’m gonna take you to the plane, but I’m not getting on it.
抱歉 Kate 我…
I’m sorry, Kate. I’m…
我不想走
I’m not meant to go.
谢谢你回来救我们 感激涕零
Thanks for coming back for us, doc. Appreciate it.
别开枪
No, it’s okay.
Sayid不是坏人 发电机就是他关掉的
Sayid’s with us. He was the one who turned off the generators.
那敢情好 多多益善
Great. The more the merrier.
我们该走了 Locke在等着呢
We need to go. Locke’s waiting.
您是Cooper先生的亲戚么?
Are you a relative of Mr. Cooper’s?
呃 不 我不是 但是…
Uh, no. No, I’m not, but…
我… 可以问问您所来何事么?
M… may I ask the nature of the visit?
– 呃… – Shephard医生?
– Um… – Dr. Shephard?

Hey.
您来这儿有事?
What are you doing here?
呃 我来找Anthony Cooper
Um, I’m here to see Anthony Cooper.
你认识他吗? 你也是来找他的?
Do you know him? Is that why you’re here, too?
您找Anthony干嘛?
What do you want with Anthony?
我想找他谈谈
I wanna talk to him
他和Locke先生出的那场事故
about the accident that he was in with Mr. Locke.
呃 Shephard医生…
Um, Dr. Shephard…
您还是走吧
Just go.
听我说 我只是想帮他而已
Look, all I wanna do is help him.
我知道 John跟我说过手术的事
I know. John told me about the operation.
他不想做
He doesn’t want it.
为什么他不想做?
Why doesn’t he want it?
拜托 Shephard医生 请您别管这事了
Please, Dr. Shephard, just leave this alone.
您救了John的命
You saved John’s life.
为何不能就此收手?
Why can’t that be enough?
因为还没到收手的时候
Because it’s not.
家政服务 请拨23
Housekeeping, dial 23.
家政服务 分机号♥23
Housekeeping, extension 23.

Hi.
这就是Anthony Cooper
This is Anthony Cooper.
他是John的父亲
He’s John’s father.
喂! 停下!
Hey! Stop!
快在那停下!
Stop right there!
好 就是这了
Well, all righty.
我们来看看怎么让这家伙飞起来
Let’s see what it’ll take to get this baby to fly.
这混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
他的脖子断了
His neck’s been broken.
那是我弄断的
That’s because I broke it.
说些让你们觉得安慰的话
If it’s any consolation,
Widmore早知道我会杀了这些人
Widmore knew that I would kill these men.
– 你说什么? – 他们守着这飞机 只不过是装装样子而已
– What are you talking about? – They were only guarding the plane for show.
如果Charles真的打算
If Charles had really wanted
阻止我登机
to keep me from actually getting on board,
他就不会撤掉防御
he wouldn’t have moved his little fences.
等等 那他现在是想让我们离开这座岛?
Well, wait. Now he wants us to leave the island?
不是的 Hugo 他是想在同一个地方同一时间
No, Hugo. He wants to get us all in the same place
抓住我们所有人…
at the same time…
这飞机条件绝佳 空间又小 我们根本没希望逃出去
A nice, confined space we have no hope of getting out of.
他可以把我们一网打尽
And then he wants to kill us.
– 用什么杀了我们? – 就用这个
– Kill us with what? – With this.
4块塑胶炸♥弹♥
4 bricks of C4.
我在飞机一个行李架上发现它们的
I found ’em in one of the overhead compartments,
它们与飞机的电路系统相连
wired to the electrical system of the plane.
如果我们打开电路…
If we would’ve turned it on…

Boom.
那现在怎么办?
So what now?
我们无法确定 飞机上是否还有其它炸♥药♥
We can’t be sure he didn’t put more explosives on the plane.
这样登机不安全 如果我们打算离开这岛
It’s not safe. If we’re gonna leave the island,
我想我们只能乘坐潜艇
I think we have to take the submarine.
– 我就说嘛 – 兄弟 等等
– Well, that’s what I’ve been sayin’ all along. – Dude, wait.
他并不打算离开这个岛
He’s not supposed to leave the island.
– 我是说 Alpert是这么说的… – 去他的Alpert 他又不在这
– I mean, Alpert said… – Screw Alpert. He ain’t here.
你救了我们两次
That’s twice you’ve saved our asses.
我想是我误会你了
Guess I was wrong about you.
谢谢 James
Thank you, James.
那潜艇应该有重兵把守
That submarine is gonna be heavily defended.
只要我们都在 一切不成问题
We’re gonna need everyone.
我会帮你 但如我之前所说 我不会和你走的
I’ll help you, but like I said, I’m not going with you.
可以
Fair enough.
我们走吧
Let’s go.

Hey.
– 我… 我很抱歉 我… – 没关系 Claire
– I… I’m sorry that I… – That’s all right, Claire.
我理解你为什么跟他们一边
I understand why you went with them.
喂 医生 听着
Hey, doc, listen up.
你不想离开这岛
You don’t wanna leave this island,
那是你♥他♥妈♥自己的事
that’s your own damn business.
但我还想要你帮最后一次忙
But I’m gonna ask you for one last favor.
我一点也不相信那个东西
I don’t trust that thing one bit,
所以我需要你帮帮我
so here’s what I need you to do.
当我们到了码头
Once we get to the dock,
你要保证那东西上不了潜艇
you make sure it doesn’t get on the sub.
我应该怎么做? 你刚刚也看到了它的能耐
How am I supposed to do that? You saw what it did back there.
把它弄到水里去 其它的我来搞定
Just get it in the water. I’ll take care of the rest.
Locke先生 你醒了吗?
Mr. Locke, are you awake?
按下按钮
Push the button.
Locke先生 你听到我说话吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!