Locke先生?
Mr. Locke?
Locke先生?
Mr. Locke?
Locke先生 你能听见我说话么?
Mr. Locke, can you hear me?
你醒了 恭喜啊
Welcome back.
我认识你
I know you.
我们搭乘过同一班从悉尼来的飞机
We were on the same flight back from Sydney.
曾在行李认领申报处见过面
I met you in the baggage claim office.
你的刀掉了
You had lost your knives.
我是Jack Shephard
I’m Jack Shephard.
我怎么了?
What happened?
你被车撞了 刚做完手术
You were run down by a car. You just came out of surgery.
我…
Am I…
我没事吧?
Am I all right?
你的硬脊膜囊破裂
Your dural sac ruptured.
不过 手术很成功 一切都会复原的
But I think I got everything back where it belongs.
Locke先生 在动手术的时候 我看了一下
Mr. Locke, while I was operating, I got a look
你脊椎之前受的伤…
at the initial injury to your spine…
就是累及你坐轮椅的伤处
The one that put you in the wheelchair.
我希望你能告诉我 受伤的原因
And I was hoping you could tell me how that happened.
凭什么?
Why?
因为我觉得你符合候选人的条件
Because I think you’re a candidate.
哪种候选人?
A candidate for what?
我们正在研发的
A new procedure,
一种新型外科手术 还有…
a surgery we’re developing, and…
如果它生效的话 你的腿就能恢复知觉了
if it works, it could restore feeling to your legs.
说不准 你还可以重新站起来走路
In fact, you may even walk again.
如果你让我试试 Locke先生
If you’ll give me a shot, Mr. Locke,
我觉得… 我可以治好你
I think that… that I could fix you.
不 谢谢
No, thank you.
手术几乎没什么风险 而且… 如果你康复了…
Well, now there’s minimal risk, and… and the benefit could…
医生 我说了不用
I said no, doctor.
John啊?
John?
哦
Oh.
哦 John
Oh, John.
– 他们总算让我见你了 – 哦!
– It’s the first time they let me see you. – Oh!
你… 你还好么?
Are… are you okay?
我没事 别担心
I’m fine. Hi.
你是他的主治医生么?
Are you his doctor?
嗯 没错 我是Shephard医生
Yes, I am. Dr. Shephard.
哦 谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
谢谢 谢谢你救了他
Thank you. Thank you for saving him.
谢谢
Thank you.
欢迎来到九头蛇岛
Welcome to Hydra Island.
至少 你不用划桨 就已经到了
At least you didn’t have to paddle.
进来吧
Get in.
啊哈
Unh-unh.
我才不要进这些笼子里去
Ain’t no way I’m gettin’ back in those cages.
– 我手上可拿着枪呢 你… – 现在没了 兵哥哥
– Well, I’ve got the gun, so you… – Not anymore, doughboy.
把枪放下!
Drop the gun!
放下枪 否则我杀了她
Put the gun down or I’ll kill her!
你不会杀人的
You ain’t gonna kill anybody.
否则 你就不会把我们关到笼子里去了
Otherwise, you wouldn’t be throwing us in a cage.
我这儿有份名单 Ford 上面有你的大名
I have a list of names. Ford, you’re on it,
还有Reyes和Kwon夫妇
As are Reyes and the Kwons.
– 名单上有Kate Austen吗? – 没有她
– Kate Austen? – She’s not.
所以她是死是活 我才不在乎
It doesn’t matter to me whether she lives or dies.
别听他的
Don’t listen to him.
你或许不信
You may not believe it,
但我是为了你好
but I’m doing this for your own good.
你说得没错 我不相信
You’re right. I don’t believe it.
– 守卫来了吗? – 他们说大概还要一个小时
– Is the fence live yet? – They’re saying about an hour.
我们没那么多时间 叫他们快一点儿
We haven’t got an hour. Tell them to work faster.
他就快来了
He’s coming.
迷失 第6季第14集
你好?
Hello?
打扰一下?
Excuse me?
– 你好? – 嗯?
– Hello? – Hmm?
哦!
Oh!
抱歉 前台没人
I’m sorry. There was no one out front,
我听见这里有钻机的声音
and I heard the drill.
– 我想找Nadler医生 您知道他在哪儿么? – 远在天边 近在眼前
– Do you know where I can find Dr. Nadler? – Well, you can find him right here.
如果你不是病人 你可以直接叫我Bernard
And if you’re not a patient, you can call me Bernard.
嗨
Hi.
我叫Jack Shephard
Jack Shephard.
呃 我是St. Sebastian医院的外科医生
Um, I’m a surgeon over at St. Sebastian,
我想借您手下一名患者的资料看看
and I was hoping to get a look at one of your patient files.
这位病患的名字是?
And which patient would that be?
他叫John Locke 我们有资料显示
His name’s John Locke, and our records said
你曾给他做过一个急诊手术
that you had done some emergency oral surgery on him
这大概是三年前的事了
about three years back.
– 那你到底想探寻些什么? – 我想知道他受伤的原因
– And what are you looking for, exactly? – I wanna know how he was hurt.
你介意我问问
Do you mind if I ask you
你为何对Locke先生如此感兴趣么 Jack?
why you’re so interested in Mr. Locke, Jack?
呃…
Um…
大约一周前 我遇见了他
He and I met about a week ago.
– 我们乘坐的 是来自澳大利亚的同一班飞机 – 大洋航♥班♥815
– We were on the same flight back from Australia. – Oceanic 815.
我的座位 跟你之间隔了条走道
I sat across the aisle from you.
如果你还记得的话
If memory serves,
你当时还跟我妻子Rose调情来着
you were flirting with my wife Rose
而我去了卫生间
when I was in the bathroom.
无巧不成书 对吧?
It’s pretty weird, huh?
嗯
Yeah.
呃… 或许有些事 你心知肚明 对吧?
Well… Maybe you’re on to something here, hmm?
病人的资料是保密的
Now I can’t break patient confidentiality
我不能违反规定 私自透露
and tell you something I shouldn’t,
但我可以告诉你 当我给Locke先生治疗的时候
But I can tell you that when I treated Mr. Locke,
和他一同出事的 还有另一个男人
there was another man in the same accident with him.
等等 这是… 三年前的事了
Wait, that was… three years ago.
你还… 记得?
You just… remember that?
当然了 Jack
Of course I do, Jack.
是Anthony Cooper
Anthony Cooper.
祝你好运 医生
Good luck, doc.
我希望你能得偿所愿
I hope you find what you’re looking for.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
我们遭到了迫击炮轰
There was a mortar attack.
Widmore的人朝我们开火
Widmore’s people fired on us.
Locke救了你
Locke saved you.
其他人呢?
What about the rest of your group?
他们怎么了?
What happened to them?
没死的人 都逃进了丛林
The ones who weren’t killed scattered into the jungle.
现在只剩3个人了
It’s just the three of us now.
他干嘛带我来这儿?
Why did he bring me here?
因为你的朋友被抓了
Because your friends got themselves captured.
现在…
And now…
我们要去救他们
we’re gonna have to rescue them.
到哪里去救?
Rescue them from what?
Widmore把他们关在一个笼子里 大约在半英里开外的内陆
Widmore has them in a cage about a half a mile inland.
他干嘛…
Why would he…
我会问他的
You know, I would ask him,
只是 我觉得他不会直截了当地告诉我
except I don’t think he’s gonna give me a straight answer.
而且 我觉得他居心叵测
But I can’t imagine that his intentions are good.
如果我们现在动身
If we move right now,
我们可以杀Widmore一个措手不及
we can break your people out, run for the plane
救出你的人 然后冲上飞机 离开这个岛
and be off this island before Widmore knows what hit him.
他们不是我的人
They’re not my people.
我也不会离开这个岛
And I’m not leaving the island.
好吧 Jack
Well, Jack,
我希望你有朝一日 能改变主意
I’m hoping you’ll still change your mind about that.
不过你的朋友们 可是想死了要走
But your friends do want to leave.
由于之前他们撇开我 驾着我的船跑了
And since they just ran away from me on my own boat,
我需要你帮我劝服他们