– I’ll catch up with you there. – Where are you going?
我要确保没人落下
I wanna make sure nobody got left behind.
– Hurley 等一下 – 怎么了?
– Hurley, wait up. – Yeah?
Sun啊
Sun.
我们现在就得走
We have to go now.
去哪儿?
Go where?
没时间解释了 我们得走了 跟我来
There’s no time. We just gotta go. Follow me.
嗯 我觉得我们应该按照Sawyer的计划行事
Um, I think we should stick to Sawyer’s plan,
– 要不他会很生气 – 这就是Sawyer的计划 我们走
– or he’ll be really pissed. – This is Sawyer’s plan. Let’s go.
Sayid啊?
Sayid?
你去哪儿了?
Where have you been?
按你的吩咐 干活儿去了
Doing what you asked.
怎么那么长时间?
Then what took you so long?
我刚杀了一个手无缚鸡之力的人
I just shot an unarmed man.
我需要时间想想
I needed a moment.
Sayid 你杀了他吗?
Did you kill him, Sayid?
当然
Of course I did.
要是不信 你自己去看
Go and check, if you like.
快点儿 我们要赶船
Come on. We have a boat to catch.
我希望你知道目的地
I hope you know where you’re going,
因为那个烟怪
’cause that smoke thing
比我们跑得快多了
runs a hell of a lot faster than we do.
– Sawyer 说这儿有个码头 – 在那儿!
– Sawyer said there’d be a dock around here somewhere. – There they are!
嘿
Hey.
太棒了 我们走 大家上船 快点!
All right. Let’s go. Everybody onboard. Let’s go!
– 我们开这船回家? – 不可能的 这设备不行
– We sailin’ home on this, huh? – Won’t work, not without a bearing.
三年来 达摩组织成员都是
For three years, the only way Dharma folk
乘潜水艇进进出出
ever got on or off this island was by sub,
我们也要这么做 干得漂亮 医生
so that’s what we’re doing. Nice job, doc.
啊噢
Uh-oh.
你们去哪儿?
Where you going?
Claire啊
Claire…
没事儿
It’s okay.
Kate啊
Kate.
我们要离开小岛
We’re leaving the island.
那你们为什么不等John?
Then, uh, why aren’t you waiting for John?
因为他不是John
Because that’s not John,
不论他是谁 他不是我们的人
and whoever he is, he’s not one of us.
Claire啊…
Claire…
跟我们走
come with us.
我能让你回到Aaron身边
I can get you back to Aaron.
– 等一下… – Sawyer 闭嘴 她要不去 我也不去
– Wait a damn min… – Sawyer, shut up. She is coming or I’m not.
Claire 跟我们走吧
Come with us, Claire.
– John向我保证… – 不 我现在向你保证
– John promised me… – No, I’m promising you.
他出生的时候 我就在现场
I was there when he was born.
他不应该由我来抚养
And I never should’ve raised him.
该抚养他的人 是你
It should’ve been you.
我是回来找你的 如此你们就可以团聚了
I came back to get you so you could be with him again.
Claire 这是我回来的唯一理由
It’s the only reason I came back to the island, Claire.
所以 请跟我们走
So, please, come with us.
我们回家吧
Let’s go home.
好吧 在Locke找来之前 快上船
All right. Get on the boat before Locke gets here.
他要是发现我们走了…
If he finds out we’re gone…
他会很生气的
he’s gonna be mad.
是你妈妈
It’s your mom.
嘿
Hey.
是的 我们刚到
Yeah, we just got here.
谢谢
Thank you.
呃… 我不知道
Uh… I don’t know.
我会让他尽快回家 5点吧?
I’ll have him home as soon as I can. Maybe, like, 5:00?
其实 我们完事后要吃个饭
Actually, um, we might grab a bite to eat afterwards.
所以 呃 7点吧?
So, uh… maybe more like 7:00?
好吧
All right.
对
Yeah.
好 我会送他回去
Yeah, I’ll drop him off.
嘿
Hey.
你知道
You know,
听你祖父的遗愿
hearing your grandfather’s will being read,
不是件好玩的事 但…
I know it’s not the most fun, but…
很快就完了 我保证
it’ll be over soon, I promise.
还有… 悲伤点没关系
And it’s… it’s okay to be sad.
我是为你而悲伤 爸爸
I’m sad for you, dad.
走吧
Let’s go.
Shephard先生
Mr. Shephard.
你好
Hello.
– 你肯定就是David了 – 你好
– And you must be David. – Hi.
我们的会议室准备好了
We’re set up in the conference room.
我有个惊喜给你
I’ve got a surprise for you.
你相信命运吗?
Do you believe in fate?
这是Claire Littleton
This is Claire Littleton.
Claire 这是Shephard先生 这是他的儿子 David
Claire, this is Mr. Shephard and his son David.
你好
Hello.
我… 我是Jack Shephard
I’m… I’m Jack Shephard.
嗨 很高兴见到你
Hi, it’s, uh, it’s really nice to meet you.
你找到她了
You found her.
实际上 是她找到我们的
Actually, she found us.
呃…
Uh…
我父亲的遗嘱里 有你的名字
you were in my father’s will.
你介意告诉我 你是怎么认识他的吗?
Do you mind if I ask you how you knew him?
他也是我爸爸
He was my father, too.
抱歉 我接个电♥话♥
I’m sorry. Excuse me.
这是 呃 医院打来的
This is the, uh, this is the service.
对 我是Shephard医生
Yeah, this is Dr. Shephard.
不 不 现在不方便
No, no, it’s not a very good time.
对 他们可以为他安排手术了
Yes, they can go ahead and prep him.
我20分钟到
I’m 20 minutes away.
抱歉 医院里有急诊
I’m so sorry. There’s been an emergency at the hospital,
还有 呃…
and, um…
我们要再约时间了
We’re gonna have to reschedule.
船长 我知道我问得有点儿晚
I know I’m a little late to the party, Captain,
但你介意告诉我 你的游玩计划吗?
but you mind filling us in on what your game plan is?
胸肌男 我的计划就是到九头蛇岛上去
My plan, chesty, is to land on Hydra Island,
跟Widmore拉拉近乎
Get ourselves nice and cuddly with Widmore
这样我们就有机会上潜水艇了
until we get a chance to jump on that sub.
然后我就拿枪逼着一个人
Then I’m gonna put a gun in someone’s face
让他带我们回家
and make ’em take us home.
我喜欢这主意
I like that idea.
我看见船舱里有些罐头
I saw some canned food down in the galley.
有人饿了吗?
Anybody else starvin’?
雀斑女 过来掌会儿舵?
Freckles. Take the wheel a minute?
好的
Sure.
温柔点
Be nice.
好的 知道了
Yeah, yeah.
没有想到你会出现 医生
Didn’t think you’d show up, doc.
什么?
Sorry?
你可不是个唯命是从的人
Taking orders ain’t your strong suit.
很开心 最后还是见到你了
Nice to see you finally came around.
感觉有些不对
This doesn’t feel right.
感觉什么不对呢?
What doesn’t feel right?
离开这个岛
Leaving the island.
你想告诉我为什么不要离开吗?
You wanna tell me why not?
因为我仍然清晰地记得 我上次离开时的感受…
Because I remember how I felt last time I left…
感觉像是失去了部分自我
Like a part of me was missing.
他们有治那种幻觉的药 医生
They got pills for that, doc.
我们之所以被带到这里
We were brought here
是因为 我们注定要来这里做些什么的 James
because we’re supposed to do something. James.
还有 如果Locke… 那个… 那个东西…
And if Locke… that… that thing…
想要我们离开呢?
wants us to leave?
如果我们留在岛上 或许会发生令它害怕的事吧
Maybe it’s afraid of what happens if we stay.
滚下我的船去
Get off my damn boat.
什么?