我真希望你能够帮助她
I was hoping you’d be able to help her.
冒昧问下
I’m sorry.
你叫Claire Littleton 从澳大利亚来?
Claire Littleton from Australia?
呃 我们认识吗?
Um, do I know you?
不 但这是个巧合
No, but this is quite a coincidence.
我们一直都在找你呢
We’ve been looking for you.
Desmond 可以让我和Littleton女士单独
Desmond, do you mind if I speak with Ms. Littleton alone
聊几分钟吗?
for a few minutes?
当然 没问题的 去聊吧
No. Absolutely fine. Go right ahead.
大家听着
Listen up, everyone.

Hey.
出什么事儿了?
What’s going on?
那些人又想要杀我们
People are trying to kill us again.
这事出乎我意料之外
All this is happening a bit sooner than I’d expected,
这些人胁迫我们
but these people have forced our hand,
口口声声说 我们偷了他们的东西
claiming we stole something from them,
想要挑事
trying to provoke us into a confrontation.
如果他们想打 那我们就打
Well, if that’s what they want, that’s what they’ll get.
拿上你们的东西
Gather your things.
我们要到另一个岛去 然后登上那架飞机
We’re going to the other island and we’re getting on that plane.
James 我需要你帮我点忙
James, I need your help with something.
有艘船停在
There’s a boat moored
离这数小时路程外的海岸边
just a few hours down the shore from here.
我要你去弄来 然后跟我们
I want you to get it and meet the rest of us
在断崖的另一头会合
on the other side of these bluffs.
我们大家一起划船去另一个岛
We’ll all sail over to the other island together.
– 你能办到吗 James? – 为什么我们不一起去弄船?
– Can you do that, James? – How come we’re not all heading for it together?
人越多 办起事来越麻烦
The bigger the group, the slower it moves.
– 好吧 我需要个帮手 – 随你挑
– All right. I could use another pair of hands. – Take whoever you want.
怎么样 雀斑女? 你知道怎么划桨吗?
How about it, Freckles? Know anything about sailing?
知道
I know enough.
好的 我们等着你们 Sayid 你有空吗?
Good. We’ll be waitin’ for ya. Sayid, you got a minute?
能帮我个忙吗?
Can you give me a hand with somethin’?
听着 我只说一遍
Listen up, ’cause I’m only gonna say this once.
我们不到集♥合♥地点去接Locke
We’re not going to that rendezvous point
我和Widmore做了个交易
to pick up Locke. I got a deal with Widmore.
是什么交易?
What kind of deal?
听我说 只要一有机会
Just listen. First chance you get,
你就折回来 到这个地点
You double back, hoof it to this spot.
这儿有一个废弃的码头
There’s an old dock.
拽上Hugo Sun 和Lapidus Kate和我会在那儿跟你们会合
Grab Hugo, Sun and Lapidus. Kate and I will meet you there.
那Sayid和Claire呢?
What about Sayid and Claire?
Sayid就是个傀儡 Claire疯疯癫癫的
Sayid’s a zombie and Claire’s nuts.
从她想杀Kate的那一刻起 飞机上就没她的位置了
She gave up her ticket when she tried to kill kate,
而且我不会再让她有机会对Kate下手了
and I ain’t gonna let that happen again.
叫上Hugo Sun 和那个飞行员 只有这些人 明白吗?
That’s Hugo, Sun and the pilot. Only them. Understand?
但是我怎么带大家从… 从Locke的眼皮底下离开?
But how am I supposed to get us away from… from Locke?
你自己想办法
You figure it out.
准备开路了吗?
Ready to roll?
– 刚才那是怎么回事? – 男人间的对话
– What was that all about? – Guy talk.
我要你去我处理Desmond的地方
I need you to go out to where I’ve got Desmond.
我以为你不打算让他活着回来了
I thought you weren’t going to give him back.
我的确有这打算
I’m not.
我要你去杀了他
You’re gonna kill him.
这不会有什么问题的 对吧 Sayid?
And that’s not gonna be a problem, is it, Sayid?
你仍想要我做成那件答应你的事 对吗?
You do still want what you asked me for, right?
是的 我想
Yes, I do.
那就按我说的做
Then go do what I said.
如果你要冷血地把我♥干♥掉 兄弟…
If you’re gonna shoot me in cold blood, brother…
我觉得我有权知道
I think I have a right to know
你能得到什么
what you’re gettin’ in exchange for it.
他告诉我 我可以找回我失去的一些东西
He told me I could get something back I lost.
那你失去了什么?
And what did you lose?
我爱的女人
The woman I loved.
她现在在哪儿?
And where is she now?
她死了
Dead.
你凭什么觉得Locke可以把她带回来?
And what makes you think Locke can bring her back?
我死过一次…
I died…
他把我救活了
And he brought me back.
那你怎么对她说?
So what will you tell her?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
这个女人…
This woman…
当她问你 你是怎么才和她重聚的…
when she asks you what you did to be with her again…
你怎么对她说?
what will you tell her?
Sayid啊
Sayid.
出什么事儿了?
What’s going on?
现在你一身轻松了
Everything will be okay for you now.
我处理好了
I took care of it.
你什么意思? 你去哪儿?
What do you mean? Where are you going?
我得走了
I have to leave.
你伤人了吗?
Did you hurt someone?
Nadia 我要走了
Nadia, I’m leaving,
我永远也不能再回来了
and I’m never going to be able to come back again.
你干了什么 Sayid?
What did you do, Sayid?
拖住他们
Stall them.
是谁?
Who is it?
洛杉矶警♥察♥局
L.A.P.D.
我能看看证件吗?
May I see some identification?
请你把门打开 可以吗?
Can you open the door, please?
Jarrah夫人 我是Straume探员
Mrs. Jarrah, I’m detective Straume.
我要问你几个问题
I need to ask you some questions.
你有时间吗?
You have a few minutes?
好的 趴下
That’s good. Stay down.
Sayid Jarrah啊?
Sayid Jarrah?
你被捕了
You’re under arrest.
船被吹到那儿了
There she blows.
准备好沾水了吗?
You ready to get wet?

Oh.
你确定这是个好主意吗?
You sure this is a good idea?
你看见桥了吗?
You see a bridge?
– 回去接Locke – 当然不是
– Going back to get Locke. – Of course not.
这是个烂点子 所以我们不会那么做
It’s a terrible idea, which is why we ain’t doing it.
什么?
What?
我们要甩下Locke
We’re gonna ditch Locke.
你 我 Jack Hurley Sun 还有那个长得像
You, me, Jack, Hurley, Sun and that pilot that looks like
Burt Reynolds电影里某角色的飞行员
he’s stepped off the set of a Burt Reynolds’ movie.
你当初打算瞒我到什么时候?
When were you planning on telling me this?
就现在
Now.
等等 你没说Claire
Wait. You didn’t say Claire.
因为没算上她
‘Cause she ain’t comin’.
你回岛上想找的那个Claire 已经不在了
The Claire you came back for is gone.
我保证过 要把她带回去
I promised I would bring her back.
那是在Claire投靠Locke之前
That was before she started drinkin’ Locke’s Kool-Aid.
她很危险 你真的想让她待在Aaron身边吗?
She’s dangerous. You really want her around Aaron?
我们走 时间不多了
Let’s go. We ain’t got much time.
嗨 Claire
Hey, Claire.
嗨 Jack
Jack.
你跟着Locke多久了?
How long have you been with Locke?
从你们离开的时候起
Ever since you left.
那么你信任他?
So you trust him?

Yeah.
为什么?
Why?
因为他是唯一一个没有抛弃我的人
‘Cause he’s the only one that didn’t abandon me.
Sun 你看见Sayid了吗?
Sun, have you seen Sayid?
在半英里前的地方 他就应该追上咱们了
He was supposed to catch up with us about a half a mile back.
哦 沉默不语?
Oh, the silent treatment?
都是你害的!
对不起 Sun 但是我什么也没做
I’m sorry, Sun, but I didn’t do anything to you.
James现在应该在路上
James should be on his way by now.
让大家继续向海滩的方向走
Just keep everyone moving to the beach.
– 一会儿我会追上你们的 – 你去哪儿?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!