“迷失” 前情提要…
Previously on “Lost”…
臭丫头
Son of a bitch.
把枪放下!
我怀孕了…
我们马上送你去医院 Locke先生?
We’re gonna get you to the hospital. Mr. Locke?
Locke先生?
Mr. Locke?
你弄清楚 他们藏在潜水艇上的东西了?
You found what they were hiding in the submarine?
一清二楚
I most certainly did.
啊!
Aah!
– 你好 Hugo – 我们得跟你谈谈
– Hello, Hugo. – We have to talk to you.
“我们”?
“We”?
好了 伙计们
Okay, guys.
出来吧
Come on out.
你好 Jack
Hello, Jack.
我正等着你呢
I was hoping you’d come.
我想 我们得好好叙叙旧呢
I think we have some catching up to do.
Hurley啊…
Hurley…
来见他是你的主意
This was your idea.
我跟他谈谈 没事吧?
You all right with me talking with him alone?
自己当心 伙计
It’s all you, dude.
走吧 去谈吧
All right, let’s catch up.
你这模样真像他
You look just like him.
没给你造成困扰吧?
Does it bother you?
不 让我困扰的是
No, what bothers me is
– 我根本不晓得你是什么东西 – 这倒是
– I don’t have any idea what the hell you are. – Sure you do.
为什么挑John Locke?
Why John Locke?
因为他笨得相信
Because he was stupid enough to believe
自己是基于某个理由 而到这儿来的
that he’d been brought here for a reason,
因为他对此始终坚信不疑 直到因此身亡
because he pursued that belief until it got him killed,
还因为你的善良
and because you were kind enough
用一具精致木棺 将他的遗体运载来此
to bring his body back here in a nice wooden box.
还因为你要扮成他 所以他必须得死吧
He had to be dead before you could look like him.
没错
That’s right.
你还想扮成谁?
Who else have you looked like?
Jack 你到底想问我什么?
Jack, what do you really want to ask me?
我们到这儿来的第三天 我看见…
The third day we were here, I saw…
我在林间追逐我爸…
I chased my father through the jungle…
我… 已故的父亲
My… my dead father.
他也是你扮成的?
Was that you?
没错 是我
Yes, that was me.
为什么?
Why?
你需要找到水源
You needed to find water.
可能说出来你不信 Jack
This may be hard for you to believe, Jack,
但我所做的一切都是为了帮你
but all I’ve ever been interested in is helping you.
帮我?
Help me?
干嘛?
To do what?
离开这里
Leave.
因为Jacob选了你
But because Jacob chose you,
所以在你没来之前 你就已经注定要受困此岛
you were trapped on this island before you even got here.
但现在 Jacob死了
But now Jacob’s dead.
我们再也不用被困在这儿了
We don’t have to be trapped anymore.
我们可以登上飞机 想走就走
We can get on an airplane and fly away anytime we want to.
如果我们真的想走就能走
And if we can just fly away whenever we want,
那你为何还在这里?
why are you still here?
因为我得找齐所有人
Because it has to be all of us.
怎么了?
What?
我们当中 John Locke是唯一一个
John Locke was the only one of us
对该地抱有信仰的人
that ever believed in this place.
他竭尽全力
He did everything he could
阻止我们离岛
to keep us from leaving this island.
John Locke可不是个信徒 Jack
John Locke was not a believer, Jack.
他不过是个傻瓜
He was a sucker.
心率过速 当前值为130 血压持续降低
Sinus tach at 130, B.P. dropping.
最新数据62/30
Last read was 62 over 30,
– 可能由内出血造成 – 神经可有受损迹象?
– Possibly due to internal bleeding. – Any signs of neurological damage?
下半身无反应
No response in lower reflexes.
– 因为他下半身瘫痪了 – 你认识他?
– That’s because he’s a paraplegic. – You know this man?
嗯 他是我们学校的代课老师 他姓…
Yes. He’s a substitute teacher at my school. His name is…
Locke 我们都称他Locke先生 我不知道他的名字
Locke. Mr. Locke. I don’t know his first name.
但他有轮椅的 轮椅哪儿去了?
But he uses a wheelchair. Where is it?
早变成碎片了 搞不好是轮椅救了他一命
Smashed to pieces, that thing probably saved his life.
我看到了肇事者 就是那个逃逸司机
I saw the man that did this, the… the hit-and-run driver.
– 他… 他到过我们学校门口 – 等到了医院 你可以把这些告诉警♥察♥
– He… he was at our school. – When we get to the hospital, you can talk to the cops.
– 你知道 这事我们该通知谁吗? – 我不知道 我之前就说过 我跟他不是很熟
– But do you know anyone we can contact for him? – I have no idea. Like I said, I barely know him.
– Helen – 你说什么?
– Helen. – What did you say?
通知Helen Norwood
Helen Norwood.
我本来打算… 娶她的
I was… gonna marry her.
呃…
Well…
你照样可以娶她啊
You’re still gonna marry her
因为你会好起来的 Locke先生
‘Cause you’re gonna be okay, Mr. Locke.
叫我John
John.
我的名字叫John
My name is John.
钝击外伤患者 男性 年近50
Blunt force trauma victim, late 40s male,
– 他需要做CT扫描 – 枪伤患者 女性
– He needs a C.T. Scan. – We got a gunshot wound here. Female.
– 射入伤… 伤口位于右上腹 – 孩子! 孩子!
– Entry wound… upper right quadrant. – Baby! Baby!
嗯 先生 我明白的 她怀孕了
Yes, sir. I understand. She’s pregnant.
– 我们会照顾好她的 – 孩子!
– We’re gonna take good care of her. – Baby!
– 有外出血现象 失血量500cc – 孩子!
– 500 lost CC’S. External blood loss. – Baby!
我们会尽力救治的
We’re gonna do everything we can.
不… 不!
Sun… 怎么了?
是他!
怎么了?
What is it?
出来吧
You can come out.
你一直在跟踪我们 Claire?
You following us, Claire?
没错
Yeah.
为什么?
Why?
因为他是我哥哥
‘Cause he’s my brother.
看来 你们有很多话要说啊
Looks like you two have a lot of catching up to do.
我不打扰你们了
I’ll leave you to it.
Claire 对… 对不起…
Claire, I’m… I’m so sorry th…
他告诉你了吗?
Did he tell you?
他就是那个假装我们父亲的人?
That he was the one pretending to be our father?
是的
Yeah.
是的 他告诉我了
Yeah, he told me.
我几乎已经不指望
You know, I pretty much gave up hoping
你会回来了
that you’d ever come back.
既然你来了…
Now that you’re here…
很… 很高兴见到你 Jack
It’s…it’s good to see you, Jack.
我也很高兴见到你
Yeah, it’s good to see you, too.
我… 我从来没有感受过家庭的温存
You know, I… I never really had much in the way of family,
所以… 你能和我们在一起 这意义非同一般
So it… really means a lot that you’re coming with us.
其实 我还… 拿不定主意 要不要和你们在一起
Actually, I haven’t… I haven’t decided if I’m coming with you.
不 你已经决定了
Yeah, you have.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
你让他和你说话的时候 就已经决定好了
You decided the moment you let him talk to you,
就和我们一样
Just like the rest of us.
就这么回事
So, yeah,
无论你喜不喜欢
Whether you like it or not,
你现在都和他在一起了
you’re with him now.
迷失 第6季第13集
他有一艘潜艇?
He’s got a submarine?
小声点 该死的
Keep your voice down, damn it.
没错 Widmore有一艘潜艇
Yeah, Widmore’s got a sub.
– 我们可以用它来离开这个岛 – 要告诉Sun吗?
– We’re using it to get off this rock. – Are we gonna tell Sun?
Kate正在和她说
Kate’s telling her now.
我觉得我们要避免乱成一团
I thought we might want to avoid huddles.
那Sayid呢?
What about Sayid?
没算上Sayid 他变坏了
Sayid ain’t invited. He’s gone over to the dark side.
没错 但你总能让别人弃恶从善
Yeah, but you can always bring people back from the dark side.
– 我是说 Anakin… – Anakin是谁?
– I mean, Anakin… – Who the hell’s Anakin?
听着 闭上你的嘴 对其他人要只字不提
Look, just keep your mouth shut. Don’t say nothin’ to no one.
嘿
Hey.