没 没有 只是…
No, not wrong, just…
走神了
Off.
你有来过这里吗?
Have you been here before?

No.
只是… 和你一起在这里 这个场景让我感到非常熟悉
It’s just… being here with you feels so familiar.
像是一场梦中的约会
It’s like a date we never had.
哇 听起来我像是完全疯了 对吧?
Wow. I sound completely insane, don’t I?
没有
No.
只是有那么点而已
Not completely.
你为什么会想和我在一起?
Why do you even wanna be with me?
你为什么想和我在一起?
Why you wanna be with me?
你说什么?
What?
拜托
Come on.
看着我
Look at me.
我想和你在一起…
I want to be with you…
是因为我好喜欢你
because I like you.
是这样呀 但是…
Yeah, but…
你喜欢我 是因为…
you like me because…
呃 因为你有… 妄想症
well, you’re… delusional.
怎么? 怎么了?
What? What’s wrong?
哇哦
Whoa.
– 天呐 – 怎么了?
– Dude. – What?
我…
I…
我想 我记起来一些事情了
I think I’m remembering stuff.
真的?
You are?
你是说我没有疯掉?
You mean I’m not crazy?
不 我才不觉得你疯了
No, I don’t think you are.
我们到了
We’re here.
那是什么?
What is it?
是口井
It’s a well.
让我猜猜看…
Let me guess…
你现在是在想 这井会有多深
You’re wondering how deep it is.
你真聪明
You read my mind.
Desmond 你可以看出这口井 建成有多久了吗?
You have any idea how old this well is, Desmond?
非常久了?
Very old?
没错 的确非常久了
That’s exactly right. Very old.
事实上 这口井古老到
So old, in fact,
是挖井人
that the people who dug this well
单单用手挖成的
did it completely by hand.
天知道他们挖了多久
God knows how long it took ’em.
呃 假如仅仅是为了享受点井水 这样做未免太夸张了
Well, it seems like a lot of work just to get some water.
喔 他们不是为了井水
Oh, they weren’t looking for water.
他们是在寻找答案
They were looking for answers.
很久以前
A long time ago,
比如我们现在站的这个地方
places like the one we’re standing at right now
能让罗盘的指针旋转
made compass needles spin.
那些有罗盘的人
And the people holding the compasses
想知道指针为什么会转
needed to know why,
然后他们就开始挖掘
so they dug.
他们有找到答案吗?
Did they find what they were looking for?
没有 他们没有找到
No, they didn’t.
Desmond 我之所以把你带到这里 看这口井
The reason I wanted you to see this, Desmond,
是因为Charles Widmore
is because Charles Widmore
他根本不在乎答案
is not interested in answers.
他只在乎权力
He’s only interested in power.
他把你带回到这个岛上
And he brought you back to this island
是希望你能帮他 找到他所需要的东西
so that you could help him find what he’s looking for.
毕竟 这不是唯一的井
After all, this isn’t the only well.
这个就是
And that’s the reason
你想让我看这口井的原因吧?
you wanted me to see this?
你为什么一点都不害怕呢?
Why aren’t you afraid?
你说什么?
Excuse me?
你在这里
You’re out here,
在丛林的中♥央♥
middle of the jungle,
只有我在你身旁
with me.
世上再没别人知道你在这里
Not a person on earth even knows you’re here.
你为什么一点都不害怕?
Why aren’t you afraid?
怕了又能怎样?
What is the point in being afraid?
啊!
Aah!
我们的朋友怎么样了?
How is our friend?
无需再挂虑他了
We don’t have to worry about him anymore.
你去哪里了?
Where you been?
我就是去散了散步 James
I went for a walk, James.
既然你愿意走动了 或许你可以…
Well, now that you’ve stretched your legs, maybe you can…
这个混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
呃… 嗨
Um… hey.
你好 Hugo
Hello, Hugo.
哥们 虽然我不知道你是谁
I don’t know who you are, dude,
或者你想要什么
or what you want,
但 我们必须和你谈谈
but we have to talk to you.
“我们”?
“We”?
还有另外一些人跟着我呢
There are other people with me.
目前的情况是
But the thing is,
你我都拥有武器
you got weapons, and we got weapons,
而我不想有任何人受伤…
and I don’t want anyone to get hurt…
或是遇害
or killed.
所以我们不会采取任何行动
So we’re not gonna do anything,
我希望你能向我保证 你也不会采取任何行动
and I want your word that you’re not gonna do anything either.
我向你保证
You have my word.
好了 伙伴们
Okay, guys.
都出来吧
Come on out.
你好 Jack
Hello, Jack.
你好
Hello there.
你是在等什么人吗?
Are you waiting for someone in particular?
怎么了?
Excuse me?
是这样 我注意到 你在这里很久了
Well, I noticed you’ve been parked here a while,
一直看着那些孩子 还有 呃 这里是所学校
watching the kids, and, well, it is a school.
你有孩子在这里上学吗?
Do you have a child who goes here?
没 没有 我只是 呃
No. No. I was, um,
呃 我刚刚才搬到这里的
uh, I just moved to the neighborhood,
我 呃 我 呃 我想给我儿子找个学校
and, um, and, uh, I’m looking for a school for my son.
– 你儿子叫什么呀? – Charlie
– What’s your son’s name? – Charlie.
作为这里的一名老师 我可以拍胸脯保证
Well, as a teacher here, I can vouch for it completely.
这是所非常好的学校
It’s a wonderful school.
谢谢你的建议 谢谢你
That’s great to hear. Thanks.
很开心见到你
Well, it was nice talking to you.
祝你有愉快的一天
Have a good day.
呃… 呃
Mm… hmm.
哇!
Oh!
报♥警♥呀! 赶紧的!
Call 911! Do it now!
Locke先生?
Mr. Locke?
喔 我的天呐
Oh, my God.
别… 别动 我们马上送你去医院
Don’t… don’t move. We’re gonna get you to the hospital.
Locke先生?
Mr. Locke?
Locke先生 你可以听到我说话吗?
Mr. Locke, can you hear me?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!