On a day pass or…
是的 我是自愿来这儿的
Yeah. I’m here voluntarily.
好吧…
Well…
你想做点…
Would you like to…
什么吗?
do something?
你是说…
You mean…
约会?
a date?
嗯…
Uh…
是的
Yeah.
我愿意
I’d love that.
想一下 Desmond…
Remind me, Desmond…
你在舱底下面 按那个按钮按了多久啊?
How long were you down in that hatch, pushing that button?
三年
Three years.
现在你能又来到这里 那就更不简单了
And here you are, back for more.
要是我不清楚内情的话 我肯定会说这座岛与你有关
If I didn’t know better, I’d say this island has it in for you.
你清楚内情吗?
Do you know better?
什么?
Excuse me?
我没有什么特别的 哥们
Well, there’s nothing special about me, brother.
这座岛和我们大家都有关
This island has it in for all of us.
是的 没错
Yes, it does.
怎么了?
What?
那是谁?
Who’s that?
别理他
Just ignore him.
– 你认识那个男孩吗? – 我说了别理他
– Do you know that boy? – I said ignore him.
你要去哪儿?
Where you going?
Ben 在达摩组织的营地…
Ben, back at the Dharma barracks…
还有手榴弹吗? 炸♥药♥呢?
there’s still grenades there? Explosives?
– 是的 我想有吧 – 那我们就去那儿
– Yes, I think so. – Then that’s where we’re going.
或许我们该谈一谈吧
Maybe we should talk about this a minute.
谈一谈? 没时间谈了 但如果你知道
Talk? There’s no time to talk, but if you know
我们该做什么 如果你知道 我们除了把飞机炸毁以外
what we need to do, if you know how we stop that thing
还有别的方法 可以离开这座岛的话
from leaving the island without blowing that plane up,
– 那就让我们听听 让所有人都听听 – 我知道我们该做什么
– Then let’s hear it. Let’s all hear it. – I know what we need to do.
真的? 是什么?
Really? What’s that?
我们必须去找Locke谈谈了
We have to go talk to Locke.
你是想要我们大家去送死吗?
Are you trying to get us killed?
这不是我主意 是他提出来的
It’s not my idea. It’s his.
Jacob说 我们必须去找Locke谈谈
Jacob says we have to talk to Locke.
Jacob现在在这里吗?
Jacob’s here right now?
是的
Yeah.
去问问他 这个岛是什么
Ask him what the island is.
你说什么?
What?
前段时间 Jacob曾经告诉过我这个岛是什么
A while back, Jacob told me what the island was,
如果现在他真的就在我身边
and if he’s really standing here right next to me,
那就问问他呗
then just ask him.
Richard 我没有向你证明的必要
I don’t have to prove anything to you, Richard.
你要么就跟我来
You either come with me
要么就继续去搞炸♥药♥
or you can keep trying to blow stuff up.
哥们 你自己决定吧
Your call, dude.
他在撒谎
He’s lying.
Jacob不可能告诉我们该去做什么的
Jacob isn’t telling us what to do
因为这不是他的风格
because Jacob never tells us what to do.
我还是把话说明白些吧…
I’m gonna make this simple…
如果那个东西离开了岛 那么什么都结束了
If that thing leaves the island, that’s it.
– 这… 这一切都玩完了 – 什么结束了?
– It… it’s over. – What’s over?
所有的一切 我会竭尽所能地
Everything. I’m destroying that plane,
去毁掉那架飞机的
and I can use all the help I can get.
谁跟我一起去?
Who’s coming with me?

I am.
我之前见过它 哥们 可它没说话
I saw that thing in action, man. It doesn’t want to talk.
对不起
Sorry.
还有别人吗?
Anyone else?
Richard 对不起
Sorry, Richard.
如果Jacob让我们去跟Locke谈 我们就得那么去做
If Jacob says we go talk to Locke, we go talk to Locke.
我会和Hugo一起的
I’m going with Hugo.
真的?
Really?
不要挡在我们前面
Don’t get in our way.
好吧 Hurley
All right, Hurley.
我们去和Locke谈谈吧
Let’s go talk to Locke.
我们做错了吗?
可能是
Probably.
那么 你觉得我们到那儿以后…
So what do you think we should…
应该对Locke说些什么呢?
say to Locke when we get there?
我的意思是…
I mean…
我们该如何跟这个烟怪开口说话呢?
how do you break the ice with the smoke monster?
不用为这个担心
Don’t worry about it.
直觉告诉我 他会主动说话的
Something tells me he’s gonna do most of the talking.
或者 他会把我们一杀了之
Or he could just kill us all.
是的 他也可能会那么做
Yeah, he could.
我在那里没有看到Jacob
I didn’t see Jacob back there.
呃 我那么说 仅仅是想让大家听从我
Uh, I just said it because I wanted everyone to listen to me.
我知道的
I know.
那你为什么还跟我一起来?
Then why’d you come with me?
自从Juliet离我们而去
Ever since Juliet died,
自从她因我而死
ever since I got her killed,
我只想弥补这一切
all I’ve wanted was to fix it.
但是我办不到
But I can’t.
我什么都弥补不了
I can’t ever fix it.
你根本无法想象 我坐在那里
You have no idea how hard it is for me to sit back
听任他人吩咐 会有多么难受
and listen to other people tell me what I should do.
但我觉得可能这个是个转折点吧
But I think maybe that’s the point.
可能…
Maybe…
可能我应该放手了
Maybe I’m supposed to let go.
除非你的放手 让我们俩都去送死
Unless you letting go gets us killed.
去见Locke是我的主意
Going to see Locke was my idea,
不是Jacob的
not Jacob’s.
Hurley 你让我相信你
Hurley, you asked me to trust you.
我就相信你
This is me trusting you.
哎 哥们 或许这是福不是祸
Well, it’s a good thing you do, dude,
因为我也不知道该怎么走
beause I have no idea where I’m going.
等等 别紧张 我知道这声音是怎么回事的
Wait. It’s cool. I think I know what these things are.
喔 是吗? 这到底是什么玩意儿?
Oh, yeah? What the hell are they?
在这里等着
Wait here.
嘿 你在这里吗?
Hey. You around?
Michael呀?
Michael?
你被困在这个岛上了 对不?
You’re stuck on the island, aren’t you?
我罪有应得
Because of what I did.
还有…
And…
其他人也在这里…
there are others out here…
像你一样的 对吧?
like you, aren’t there?
那些声音就是这样来的?
That’s what the whispers are?
是的
Yeah.
我们只能待在这儿了
We’re the ones who can’t move on.
你知道Locke在哪里吗?
Do you know where Locke is?
在那边
There.
谢谢你
Thanks.
有…
Is…
有什么事我可以帮得上忙吗?
is there anything I can do to help you?
保住你自己的小命儿吧
Don’t get yourself killed.
好的
Okay.

Mm.
Hurley 帮我这个忙吧?
And, Hurley?
如果你有机会再见到Libby的话…
If you ever do see Libby again…
代我向她道歉
tell her I’m very sorry.
哥们 你就放心吧
I’ll be sure and do that, dude.
我弄到了大概六种不同的芝士
I got, like, six different kinds of cheeses.
我不知道它们具体不同在哪儿
I don’t even know what they are,
但是 是老板娘向我推荐的 所以就…
but the lady at the store said they were good, so…
我想既然所有人都爱吃芝士
I figured you’d like cheese
你也肯定不例外吧
because everybody likes cheese.
有啥事不对劲吗?
Is something wrong?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!