Well, if that’s not the best argument against captivity
最佳脱困词了吧
that I’ve ever heard,
再也找不出比这更好的了
I don’t know what is.
我能问你几个问题吗 Desmond?
You mind if I ask you a couple questions, Desmond?
问吧
Not at all.
为什么Charles Widmore把你带回岛上来?
Why did Charles Widmore bring you back to the Island?
我是被绑的那个
Considering I was kidnapped,
你还是问他吧
you’d have to ask him.
他们全副武装地带着他
They had him under armed guard.
他把我扔进了一间木屋
He threw me into a wood shack
然后对我进行强力电磁场实验
and blasted me with a massive amount of electromagnetism.
希望你不介意我这么问 Desmond
If you don’t mind my asking, Desmond,
你怎么知道 他对你做的实验是什么?
how can you be sure what it was that he blasted you with?
经验
Experience.
你知道我是谁吗?
Do you know who I am?
当然
Of course.
你是John Locke
You’re John Locke.
回到扎营的地方 我马上回来
Head back to camp. I’ll be back soon.
你要去哪儿?
Where are you going?
Desmond和我要去散散步
Desmond and I need to take a walk.
我要给你看点东西
Something I’d like to show you.
又让你若有所思了 是吧?
Kinda makes you think, doesn’t it?
那是什么?
What’s that?
Ilana啊
Ilana.
她就在这儿
There she was,
Jacob挑出来的
Handpicked by Jacob,
专门训练来保护你们这些接♥班♥人的
Trained to come and protect you candidates.
一旦她告诉你 你是谁的话
No sooner does she tell you who you are,
她就炸死了
then she blows up.
这座岛就随之玩完了
The Island was done with her.
所以我很想知道 如果由我们来做的话 会发生什么事情
Makes me wonder what’s gonna happen when it’s done with us.
好了 各位 这可能得花几分钟时间
All right, everyone. This might take a few minutes.
除了我以外 我不想让任何人来碰触这些炸♥药♥
I don’t want anyone but me handling that dynamite,
所以我要一个人进去 Hugo在哪儿?
so I’m gonna go in alone. Where’s Hugo?
– 我还以为他在你前面 – 快跑!
– I thought he was up front with you. – Run!
快跑!
Run!
快跑啊!
Go! Go! Go! Go!
你干嘛要这么干啊?!
Why the hell did you do that?!
我是在保护大家啊
I’m protecting us.
– 你究竟在想什么啊?! – 冷静点
– What the hell were you thinking?! – Calm down.
– 现在该怎么办… 现在我们怎么办? – 别说了 够了
– Now what… what are we supposed to do now? – That’s it. That’s enough.
我们死定了 我们都死定了
We’re dead. We’re all dead.
至少该提前给声警报啊 Hugo
A warning might have been nice there, Hugo.
我说了”跑”的嘛
I did say “run.”
为什么你要那么干?
Why’d you do that?
Michael让我这么干的
Michael told me to.
谁?
Who?
Michael啊
Michael.
有些死者 会回来冲我大喊大叫
He’s one of the people who come back
他就是其中之一
and yell at me after they die.
他让我阻止大家
He told me I had to stop everyone
去炸掉飞机
from blowing up the plane.
所以… 没有炸♥药♥了 也就没有爆♥炸♥了
So… no dynamite, no more blowing up.
经常发生这事吗
That happen a lot,
死人对着你吼叫?
dead people yelling at you?
经常发生
It happens enough.
你就听从他们所说的了?
And you just listen to whatever they say?
死人比活人更可靠
Dead people are more reliable than alive people.
有什么可以帮你的吗 Reyes先生?
How can I help you, Mr. Reyes?
我想向你打听一下几天前的那个姑娘
I wanted to ask you about that girl the other day.
叫Libby的那个?
Libby?
我能不能见见她
I was wondering if maybe I could see her.
我觉得可能不行
Well, I don’t think that’s a good idea.
她不太舒服
She’s not well.
显然 如果只是去
Clearly, she’s well enough
比如… 吃个墨西哥鸡肉卷 她不会有事的
for, like, a… Fajita field trip.
那是我的错
Well, that’s my mistake.
我对她的情况判断失误了
I misjudged her condition.
她的情况?
Her condition?
她认不清现实
She has issues with reality.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
我只是觉得 你现在见她
I just think it probably wouldn’t be a good idea
可能不太妥当
for you to see her right now.
这只会让她更糊涂
It’ll only confuse her.
你说了”可能”
You said “probably,”
就是说 可能会有例外喽
which means you might make an exception.
或许家属就没问题吧
Well, perhaps for family.
抑或是一个慷慨的捐赠者?
Or a generous donor?
什么?
I’m sorry?
我进来的时候 发现娱乐室很简陋啊
The rec room looked pretty gnarly on my way in.
你觉得十万块能买♥♥些什么呢?
What do you think 100k might buy?
你记起来了?
You remembered?
没有
No.
对不起
I’m sorry.
那你为什么来这儿?
Then why are you here?
你是在什么地方认识我的?
Where is it you think you know me from?
呃 我不知道
Um, I’m not sure.
我知道这有点讲不通
I know it won’t make sense.
我…
I…
说说看嘛
Try me.
几天前 我正在看电视
A few days ago, I was watching TV,
看到了你的一则广♥告♥
and one of your commercials came on.
就在我看到你的那一瞬间
And the moment that I saw you,
我的脑袋就像是被敲了一下
It was like I was hit over the head.
我生活中的所有这些回忆
All these memories
一下次全涌现出来了…
came washing back… of my life,
只是… 这全然是…
Only… it was…
另外一种生活
another life.
什么样的回忆?
What kind of memories?
一架飞机失事了
There was a plane crash.
接着…
And…
我在一座岛上
I was on an island.
我也在那儿?
And I was there?
是的 我们就… 互相认识了
I think so. We… knew each other.
我们…
We…
喜欢上了对方
liked each other.
当我到那儿的时候
And then when I got here,
就好像我曾经来过这儿
it was almost like I’d been here before.
不知道为什么 Hugo
And for some reason, Hugo,
我记得你也来过这儿
I have a memory of you being here, too.
呃…
Um…
我是第一次来精神病院
This is the first time I’ve ever been in a mental hospital.
是 我知道 但你在我的脑海中挥之不去
Yeah, I know. But I can’t get you out of my brain.
所以那晚我见到你的时候 我非得和你说会儿话
That’s why the other night when I saw you, I had to talk to you,
因为如果你记得我的话…
because if you remembered me…
我也希望这样 Libby 但是…
I wish I could, Libby, but…
我没印象
I can’t.
对不起
I’m sorry.
没关系
It’s okay.
没关系
It’s okay.
我疯了
I’m crazy.
可能是吧
Yeah, probably,
但… 我们都得到了一些东西 对吧?
But… we all got something, right?
我是说 去和一个陌生人说
I mean, it takes a lot of guts
你在一个奇异的平行世界里 认识他们
to go up to a total stranger and tell them you know them
是需要胆量的
from some Bizarro alternate universe.
我害怕和女孩子打招呼
I’m scared just saying “hi” to a girl.
你做得不错
You’re doing fine.
嘿 你能…
Hey, can you ever, like…
离开这儿吗?
get outta here?
比如一天 或者…