No, I won’t.
Hugo啊
Hugo,
你相信两个人能心灵相通
do you believe that two people can be connected,
就像是灵魂伴侣么?
like soul mates?
大概吧
I guess.
你不记得我了 对么?
You don’t remember me, do you?
我认识你吗?
Should I?
你在做什么 Elizabeth?
What are you doing, Elizabeth?
你在骚扰这位先生?
Are you bothering this man?
不 不 他… 他是我一个老朋友
No. No, he… he’s an old friend.
事实上 我们才… 等等 这到底是… 怎么回事?
Actually, we just… Wait. What’s… what’s going on?
– 抱歉给您添麻烦了 我们走吧 – 不 Brooks医生 我能不能…
– I apologize for the intrusion. Come on. – No, Dr. Brooks, if I could just…
– 医生? – 抱歉 她刚刚离群了
– Doctor? – I’m sorry. She just wandered off.
离什么群?
Wandered off from where?
Hugo 我说的每一件事
Everything that I said, Hugo,
都是认真的
I meant it.
抱歉打扰
Forgive us.
圣罗莎精神健康研究所
圣罗莎精神健康研究所
好了 我们走
All right, let’s go.
夜幕降临前 我们得坐上船
We have to make it to the outriggers
– 穿过海峡 到”九头蛇”岛去 – 你弄到炸♥药♥了?
– and across the channel to Hydra Island before nightfall. – You have the dynamite?
弄到四根…
Four sticks…
足够毁掉机舱驾驶室和所有仪器
Enough to destroy the cockpit and all the instruments.
这样一来 飞机就报废了
That plane’ll never fly.
呃 我觉得这个办法不妥
Um, I don’t know if that’s a good idea.
我是说 这东西极不稳定
I mean, for one thing, that stuff’s really unstable.
你得相信我 为这事 我早已训练良久
You have to trust me. I’ve been training my whole life for this.
– 就为炸东西? – 为了保护你们
– To blow stuff up? – To protect you.
嗯 但是炸了飞机 还怎么保护我们?
Yeah, but how is blowing up the plane protecting us?
没有飞机
With that plane gone,
– 那怪物就不能离岛了 – 对 但我们也离开不了啊
– that thing won’t be able to leave the island. – Yeah, well, neither will we,
于是我们只能和它一起被困在这儿
and then we’ll be stuck here with it,
– 它会找我们麻烦的啊 – Jacob说 Richard知道该怎么做
– and it’ll be angry at us. – Jacob said Richard would know what to do.
– Richard说炸掉飞机 对吧? – 没错
– And Richard said to blow up the plane. Correct? – Yes.
可是 Jacob从来没这么跟我说过
Well, Jacob never said anything about it to me.
我是说 万一Richard说错了呢?
I mean, what if Richard’s wrong?
Hugo 我是为你们着想 为了你们所有人
Hugo, I’m looking out for your best interests, all of you.
没什么比这更重要的了
Nothing is more important than this.
那东西是恶魔
That thing is evil,
上帝弄出这个岛 就是为了帮我们 因为…
and God help us if it ever leaves this island, because…
离地约六英尺
About six feet off the ground.
是要削根矛?
That gonna be a spear?
我也不确定 James
I’m not sure what it’s gonna be yet, James.
如果削得差不多了 这东西会告诉我的
When the time is right, it’ll tell me.
– 你现在跟木头谈起话来了? – Sawyer
– You talk to wood now? – Sawyer.
怎么了?
What?
要我为你俩做啥事么?
Something I can do for you two?
你能做什么? 把一切都搞定 如何?
Is there something you can do? How about anything?
岛那头的混♥蛋♥抓住了Jin
Those bastards on the other island grabbed Jin.
我们却坐在这里浪费时间
We’re just sitting around twiddlin’ our damn thumbs,
无动于衷
doin’ nothin’ about it.
无动于衷和耐心等待 是有区别的
There’s a difference between doing nothing and waiting.
那我们在等什么?
So what are we waiting for?
你们回岛上来的唯一条件
You were only able to come back to this island
就是所有人同心协力
because you all did it together.
如果我们想登机离开
If we’re gonna get on that plane and leave,
也必须这样做
it has to happen the same way.
我们等其他朋友来这儿回合 Kate…
We’re waiting for your friends to get here, Kate…
比如Hugo Sun Jack…
Hugo, Sun, Jack…
只有这样
That’s the only way
我们才能离开这个荒岛
we’re ever getting off this godforsaken rock.
– 我可不看好这事 – 那我们走着瞧吧
– Well, I don’t see that happening. – Well, let’s just hope you’re wrong.
你去哪儿了?
Where you been?
我能单独和你谈谈么?
Can I speak to you in private?
当然可以
Absolutely.
一切顺利吧?
Everything go all right?

Yes.
Widmore见了你?
Did Widmore see you?
– 没 但他手下见了 – 你没杀掉他们?
– No, but his people did. – And you let them live?
我没有杀他们的理由
I didn’t see the point of killing them
– 毕竟我有事在身 – 那你弄清楚了他们藏在潜水艇上的东西 是什么吗?
– when I had what I came for. – So you found what they were hiding in the submarine?
一清二楚
I most certainly did.
现在怎么办?
Now what?
我们得去多找些炸♥药♥ 否则她就死得没意义了
We get more dynamite or else she died for nothing.
或许她的死 就是在暗示我们 别碰那些该死的炸♥药♥
Maybe she died to show us to stay the hell away from dynamite.
Jack 我倒乐意冒一冒这个险
Well, Jack, that’s a risk I’m willing to take.
Richard 我答应过要带她离岛的
Richard, I promised I’d get her off this island.
Jack 我… 我希望你别这么做
Well, Jack, I… I wish you hadn’t done that.
– 如果这样能让你好受些的话 你可以把责任全推到我身上 – 我认为Richard是对的
– If it makes you feel any better, you can blame it on me. – I think Richard’s right.
这是我们唯一的选择
It’s the only choice we’ve got.
相信我 Jack
Trust me, Jack.
好吧
Okay.
好 我们走
Good. Let’s get moving.
38号♥? 38号♥在吗?
38? Number 38?
Reyes先生!
Mr. Reyes!
真是太荣幸了
What an honor.
给我一个全家桶
Give me a bucket, family size.
没问题 马上就好 先生
Of course. Right away, sir.
41号♥?
41?
41号♥在吗?
Number 41?
看什么看?
What?
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我们以前见过吗?
Have I seen you before?
我是这儿的老板 可能你看过我的广♥告♥吧
I own the place. Maybe you saw my commercial.
莫非你想要一个”咯咯鸡”钥匙扣?
You want a clucketeer keychain?
不… 不 不是说那个
N… no. It’s not that.
你坐过大洋航♥空♥的815次航♥班♥吗?
Were you on Oceanic flight 815?
– 大概一星期前 从悉尼来的那个? – 呃 没错
– A bout a week ago, from Sydney? – Uh, yeah.
– 我也是 – 哇 真巧啊
– So was I. – Wow. What a coincidence.
是啊 反正我也在等着叫号♥ 介意我跟你坐一会儿吗?
Yeah. Listen, you mind if I join you while I wait for my order?
请吧
Be my guest.
哦 好多鸡啊
Ooh. That is a lot of chicken.
– 每当沮丧的时候 我就狂吃一顿 – 啊 她叫什么名字?
– I eat when I’m depressed. – Ah. So what’s her name?
前两天我相亲的时候 遇到了一个姑娘
I met a girl on a blind date the other night.
是不是… 是不是与你想象的大相径庭?
And you didn’t… It didn’t go how you’d hoped?
她美若天仙
She was totally awesome,
除了一点以外… 她疯了
expect for one thing… she’s crazy.
哥们 所有女人都有点疯狂的
Well, all women are a little bit crazy, brother.
不 她是真的疯
No. This one actually lives in the looney bin.
我看到了那个面包车 上面全是疯子
I mean, I saw the van. She’s full-on nuts.
她才清醒了点儿
I mean, she started sane,
但紧接着 她就对我说 我们以前就认识…
but then she told me that we already knew each other…
至于这事么? 我有同感
And that? I’d remember.
跟我说说…
Tell me something…
她说她认识你的时候 你相信她吗?
Did you believe her when she said she knew you?
是的
Yeah.
有一点吧
Kinda.
你得跟着感觉走
You know, I say go with your gut.
或许你应该…
You know, maybe you should…
在对她绝望之前 你应该找到
you should try to find out where she thinks she knew you from
你们相识的那个地方
before you give up on her.
42号♥? 42号♥在吗?
42? Order 42?
啊 到我了 哥们
Ah, that’s me, brother.
很高兴碰到你
It was nice bumping into you.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
很抱歉Sayid把你绑了起来
I’m sorry Sayid tied you up,
– 他是怕 你在我们交谈之前就跑了 – 我不怪他
– But he was afraid you’d run before we had a chance to talk. – I don’t blame him.
虽然在他离开之前 我已经解释过了
Although as I explained to him before he left,
我无处可逃啊 哥们
I have nowhere to run to, brother.
这大概是我所听过的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!