“迷失” 前情提要…
Previously on “Lost”…
James 你说过 你在那里
When you were over there, James, you mentioned that
看到Widmore派人 守着他潜艇上的一个房♥间…
Widmore had someone guarding a room on his submarine…
– 是因为 他有东西不想让你看到? – 嗯 怎么了?
– guarding something he didn’t want you to see? – Yeah. So?
我讨厌神秘兮兮的
I don’t like secrets.
你说 你把我带回这个岛
You told me you brought me here to the island
是来做大事的 什么时候动手?
to do something important. When do we tart?
你走吧
Run.
这些人很危险
These people are extremely dangerous.
我们得马上动身
We need to go now.
带路吧
Lead the way.
这人想离开小岛的话
This man wants to leave the island,
只能依靠飞机
and that plane’s the only way he can do it.
你不是想知道我们该去干嘛么? 我们去阻止他
Do you wanna know where we’re going? We’re gonna stop him.
– 怎样能阻止他登机? – 毁掉飞机
– How you gonna stop him from getting on that plane? – We have to destroy it.
当今世界充满争议
In a world of conflict and strife,
唯一例外的只有…
there is but one fact we all can agree upon…
人人爱Hugo
Everybody loves Hugo.
尽管出身贫寒
Born to humble surroundings,
Hugo Reyes却像明灯一样
Hugo Reyes has always been a beacon of light
照亮了身边所有人
for all who crossed his path.
Hugo爱吃鸡
Hugo’s lifelong love affair with chicken
由此开创了”咯咯鸡”快餐店 并将连锁店
led him to acquire and then expand the Mr. Cluck’s chain
开遍全世界
into a worldwide phenomenon.
Hugo取得的一系列成功
The exponential growth of Hugo’s success
令人惊叹
was startling.
但他的成功 并非仅仅局限于财富方面
But financial success wasn’t the end,
它有着更广泛的含义
it was the beginning.
Hugo成了
Hugo and giving
“慈善”一词的代言人…
became synonymous…
公园…
Parks…
游乐场…
Playgrounds…
医院…
Hospitals…
“咯咯鸡”儿童乐园
The Mr. Cluck’s house for children.
这些各式各样的慈善机构…
The philanthropy was unparalleled…
令我们今夜有幸共聚一堂
which brings us to this evening
见证Hugo Reyes位于加州历史博物馆的
and the opening of the Hugo Reyes Paleontology Wing
古生物分区开馆…
at the Golden State Natural History Museum…
这是我市最伟大的善人之一
A lasting beacon of culture
为我们带来的
that bears the name
永恒的文化之光
of one of our city’s greatest benefactors.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎我们的
our man of the year…
年度大使Hugo Reyes!
Hugo Reyes!
喔!
Whoo!
这奖杯真有个性 对吧?
It’s a pretty cool trophy, huh?
– 嗯 Hugo – 对了 下周六晚 还有人文基金在等着我们
– Mm-hmm, Hugo. – Oh, you know we got the human fund next Saturday night.
– 没问题吧? – 又一座奖杯收归囊中
– Can you make it? – Another trophy.
人人爱Hugo
Everybody loves Hugo.
你知道有谁不爱么?
You know who doesn’t?
女人
Women.
妈!
Ma!
你得找个女人 过后半辈子
You need a woman in your life,
除了把屎把尿 把你带大的女人外
especially one who has not nursed you.
真恶心
That’s disgusting.
我忙得半死 没空找女人
And I’m too busy to meet someone.
你不是忙得半死 你是怕得半死
You’re not too busy. You’re too scared.
我才不怕
I’m not scared.
– 不怕就好 因为你明天有个约会 – 和谁约会?
– Good, because you have a date tomorrow. – I do?
Tito爷爷邻居的女儿 Rosalita
Grandpa Tito’s neighbor’s daughter, Rosalita.
她答应和你共进午餐
She agreed to lunch with you.
她想干嘛?
What’s she like?
– 想见你啊 – 妈
– Willing to meet you. – Ma.
去见她!
You’re going!
她会爱上你的
She’s gonna love you.
如果她没爱上你
And if she doesn’t,
我们迟早也能找到个爱你的人
we will find someone who does.
最近发生了很多疯狂的事
A lot of crazy stuff’s been happening.
我真希望能当面和你谈谈
I kinda wish I could talk to you about it in person.
很多人跑来找我说话 可他们已经…
A lot of people have come to talk to me after they’ve…
死了
you know, gone.
如果你也能来找我 那该多好
It would be nice if you could, too.
Hugo啊?
Hugo?
你走不走?
You guy to go?
等我一回来 我们就动身
Once I’m back, we’re leaving.
– 你要去哪儿? – “黑岩洞”
– Where you going? – “The black rock.”
如果要炸飞机 我们就得先搞到炸♥药♥
If we’re gonna destroy that plane, we’ll need dynamite.
你确定要这样做?
You sure that’s the right move?
不确定 但只能这么做
No. But it’s the only move we have.
嗯 你看着办吧
Well, you’re the expert.
这是谁的墓?
Whose grave is this?
她叫Libby
Her name was Libby.
当时她坐在机尾
She was in the tail section of the plane.
那是我们的第一次约会
We were gonna have our first date.
我们本打算去野餐
It was gonna be, like, a picnic.
但…
But…
没多久 她就遇害了
then she was murdered.
真遗憾
I’m sorry.
嗯 我也这样觉得
Yeah, me, too.

Hey.
你在这儿干嘛?
What are you doing here?
我来 是为了阻止你害死大家
I’m here to stop you from getting everyone killed.
迷失 第6季第12集
你无话可说么?
You gonna say something?
我凭什么相信你?
Why should I trust you?
你杀了Libby和Ana Lucia
You murdered Libby and Ana Lucia.
现在这些无关紧要
That doesn’t matter right now.
重要的是 你们想到岛的另一头
What matter is you going across the island
去引爆飞机? 大家都会死的…
to blow up that plane? People are gonna die…
死这么多人 责任全在你
A lot of people, and it’s gonna be your fault.
什么?
What?
因为大家现在都听你的 Hurley
Because people are listening to you now, Hurley.
Hurley啊
Hurley.
你在跟谁说话?
Who are you talking to?
呃…
Um…
没谁
No one.
走吧
Come on.
我们该走了
We’re leaving.
我帮您再拿些手工玉米粉圆饼片 怎样?
Can I get you some more homemade tortilla chips?
好的 去拿吧
Sure. Whatever.
呃 这些先别收 好吗?
Uh, can you leave those?
我在等人
I’m meeting someone.
她稍后就到
She’s running late.
好的 圆饼片马上就给您送来
Right. Chips are on the way.
你是Hugo?
Hugo?
呃 嗨
Uh, hi.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.

Wow.
真是女大十八变
Uh, I wasn’t expecting someone like you.
呃 你说什么?
Uh, I’m sorry?
我是说 你长得真…
You know, someone who’s so…
漂亮
pretty.
快 请… 请坐
Please. H… have a seat.
你看上去都不像Rosalita了
You don’t look like a Rosalita.
哦 呃 我不叫Rosalita
Oh. Um, my name isn’t Rosalita.
我… 我叫Libby
I… it’s Libby.
那么… 你不是我的相亲对象?
So… you’re not my blind date?
不 我… 我路过这里的时候 看到了你
No, I… I just saw you from across the room.
那 你怎么知道我的名字?
Well, how’d you know my name?
呃 如果我告诉你实话 你肯定会以为我疯了
Well, if I tell you, you’re gonna think I’m crazy.
不 我不会的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!