仿佛我已经爱上了她
it was like I already loved her.
事情也从那刻起 变得诡异了起来
And that’s when things got weird.
在我见到那个女人的当晚…
That same night after I saw that woman…
我忽然醒来 并且写了这些
I woke up and I wrote this.
这是什么呢?
So what is it?
我也不知道 我仅仅是个搞音乐的
I’m a musician. I have no idea.
然后我把这个 给一个加州理工学院的朋友看
So I took it to a friend of mine at Caltech.
他精通数学 他说这个是量子力学
He’s a math whiz. He said this is quantum mechanics.
他说这些方程式非常超前
He said these equations are so advanced that
只有那些研究了一辈子物理的人
only someone who’d been studying physics their entire life
才可以想出来
could’ve come up with them.
所以…
So…
所以 那意味着什么?
so what do they mean?
好吧 想象一下… 假如一桩恐怖事件
Okay, imagine… imagine something terrible is about to happen,
一件惨事即将发生
something catastrophic.
唯一可以阻止这件事情发生
And the only way to stop it from happening
的办法是…
was by…
释放一股巨大的能量
releasing a huge amount of energy.
就比如引爆原♥子♥弹♥
Like setting off a nuclear bomb.
你想要去引爆原♥子♥弹♥?
You wanna set off a nuclear bomb?
听着 如果这些… 所有这些…
Just listen. What if this… all this…
假如所有的这些 都不应该是我们的宿命呢?
what if this wasn’t supposed to be our life?
假如… 我们本可以有别的生活
What if we… we had some other life
可是出于某些原因 生活的轨迹被更改了?
and for some reason, we changed things?
Hume先生 我不想去引爆原♥子♥弹♥
I don’t want to set off a nuclear bomb, Mr. Hume.
可是 我想我已经这么做了
I think I already did.
听着 伙计…
Listen, mate, um…
我不知道这些事情与我有什么关系 所以…
I don’t know what any of this has to do with me. So…
你为什么要问我妈妈 那个叫Penny的女孩子?
Why did you ask my mother about a woman named Penny?
你有过一见钟情 对不?
It happened to you, too, didn’t it?
你有这种感觉
You felt it.
我不知道…
I don’t know…
我自己也不清楚我的感受
I don’t know what I felt.
是的 你感觉到了
Yes, you do.
你感受到了爱
You felt love.
那是不可能的
That’s impossible because
因为我对这个女人一无所知
I don’t know anything about this woman.
我不知道… 我不知道她身在何方
I don’t know… I don’t know where she is.
我甚至不知道 她是否活在这世上
I don’t even know if she exists.
她是…
She’s…
她只是我凭空想出来的
She’s an idea.
你错了 Hume先生
No, Mr. Hume.
她是我的同父异母的姐妹
She’s my half-sister.
我可以很清楚地告诉你 你可以在何时何地找到她
And I can tell you exactly where and when you can find her.
打扰一下?
Excuse me?
什么事?
Yeah?
你是Penny?
Are you Penny?
呃 是的
Uh, yes.
你好
Hello.
我叫Desmond
I’m Desmond.
呃 你好
Uh, hi.
赶紧检查下
Checking in now.
他没事
He’s okay.
确实 他没事
Indeed he is.
Desmond 你好吗? 你感觉如何?
How are you, Desmond? How are you feeling?
挺好的
Fine.
我… 我昏迷了多久?
H… how long was I unconscious for?
不过几秒钟而已
Oh, no more than a few seconds.
你可以把我拉起来吗?
Will you help me up, please?
Desmond 很抱歉我们对你做的这一切
I’m really sorry we had to do this to you, Desmond.
但是正如我所说的 你的… 天赋是我们任务成败的关键
But as I told you, your… talent is vital to our mission.
所以如果你需要我给你解释…
So if you just let me explain…
没关系 我可以理解
It’s all right. I understand.
什么?
What?
我说我可以理解的
I said I understand.
你告诉过我 说你把我带到岛上
You told me you brought me here to the island
去完成一些非常重要的事情
to do something very important.
是的
Yeah.
我们什么时候开工?
When do we start?
你怎么了?
What happened to you?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我是说 20分钟以前
What I mean is 20 minutes ago,
你用输液架冲着Widmore一通乱打
you were beating the crap out of Widmore with an I.V. Stand,
然而… 然而现在 你却对他言听计从
and… and now you’re Mr. Cooperative.
士别三日 当刮目相看嘛
A lot can happen in 20 minutes.
确实是
Sure it can.
肯定是你的脑袋被烧坏了
That thing fried your brain.
是吗?
Did it?
无论如何 你终究还是会…
Whatever. Doesn’t change that you’re gonna…
快滚
Run.
Desmond 我没有时间给你解释
Desmond, I don’t have time to explain,
但是这些人都是非常危险的
but these people are extremely dangerous.
我们现在必须赶紧走了
We need to go now.
嗯 当然
Aye, of course.
你带路吧
Lead the way.
喂? 你还好吗?
Hello? You okay?
发生什么事了?
What happed?
喔 我握了下你的手 然后你就晕过去了
Well, I shook your hand, and then you fainted.
我肯定把你迷晕了
I must have quite an effect on you.
是的
Aye.
是的 你真迷人
Aye, you must have.
我们以前见过吗?
Have we met before?
我… 我觉得如果我们俩见过面 肯定会记得的
I… I think we’d remember it if we have
对的
Yeah.
好吧 只要你确定你现在没事了…
Well, as long as you’re sure you’re all right…
是的 我很好
Yeah, I’m fine.
嘿 听着 呃…
Hey, listen. Um…
你愿意跟我去喝杯咖啡吗?
Would you like to go for a coffee?
什么 现在?
What, now?
我一身臭汗的
I’m a sweaty mess.
我刚刚都晕倒在你的面前了
I just fainted in front of you.
就当我们扯平了
I’d say we’re even.
在Sweetzer和Melrose的交叉口
There’s a coffee shop
有家咖啡店
on the corner of Sweetzer and Melrose.
我们一个小时后在那里见
I’ll meet you there in an hour.
好的
Absolutely.
– 好的 – 一会见
– Okay. – Okay.
所以… 你有找到你想找的东西吗?
So… did you find what you were looking for?
是的 George 我找到了
Yes, George, I did.
咱们到Melrose和Sweetzer的交叉口
Corner of Melrose and Sweetzer, please.
这就出发
You got it.
Hume先生 如果您还有什么需要我帮忙的
And if there’s anything else I can do for you, Mr. Hume,
尽管开口就好了
you just name it.
George 其实 还真有个事要你帮忙
Actually, there is one thing, George.
你可以帮我弄到 我从悉尼来的那趟航♥班♥的 乘客名单吗?
Can you get me the manifest from my flight from Sydney?
大洋航♥空♥ 815航♥班♥
Oceanic 815.
只要乘客的姓名就好了
Just the names of the passengers.
没问题 我可以弄到
Sure, I can.
您介意我问问 您要那个名单做什么吗?
Do you mind if I ask you what you need it for?
我仅仅是想给他们看点东西
I just need to show them something.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!