你在找什么 伙计?
What are you looking for, mate?
Penny是谁?
Who’s Penny?
我不知道
I don’t know.

Ah.
– 你感觉到了 是吗? – 我什么也没感觉到
– You felt it, didn’t you? I didn’t feel anything.
– 那你为什么 要对一个穿着便袍的人搭讪? – 好了 别闹了 我们走吧
– Then why are you accosting a man in a dressing gown? – All right, come on. We’re leaving.
哇哦!你觉得我在经历这一切之后 还会开一场摇滚音乐会?
Whoa! You think I’m gonna go play a rock concert after this?
这都不重要
This doesn’t matter.
统统不重要
None of this matters.
重要的是 我们都有那种感觉
All that matters is that we felt it.
你要想阻止我? 祝你好运喽
You wanna try and stop me? Good luck.
嘿 你要去哪儿?
Hey. Where you going?
如果我是你 我就不再来担心我
If I were you, I’d stop worrying about me
而要去找Penny了
and start looking for Penny.
什么叫他走了?
What do you mean he’s gone?
他撞倒了急救推车旁的一个医生
He knocked over a doctor with a bloody crash cart
– 接着就跑出了医院 – 你就让他这么走了?
– and then ran out of hospital. – And you let him go?
他是个把我车开到海里去的瘾君子 Charles
He’s a junkie who drove my car into the ocean, Charles.
– 顺便告诉你 我没事 谢谢 – 你能活着我很高兴 Desmond
– I’m fine, by the way. Thanks for asking. – And I’m thrilled you survived, Desmond.
但我吩咐你一件事的时候 我希望你能干好它
But when I give you a job to do, I expect you to do it.
– 恕我直言 先生 这不过是一场音乐会 – 我跟你说 Desmond
– With all due respect, sir, it’s just a bloody concert. – I’ll tell you what, Desmond.
如果你不能把Pace带来的话
If you can’t deliver Pace,
你不如自己去跟Widmore夫人说 这不过是一场音乐会吧?
why don’t you tell Mrs. Widmore it’s only a bloody concert?
Hume先生
Mr. Hume.
你还没见过老板的妻子 是吧?
So you’ve never met the boss’s wife, huh?
是的
No.
祝你好运
Good luck.
请你告诉我
Please tell me how it is
你们的工作人员 怎么会没有注意到
that someone in your line of work is not aware
黄油刀是朝右摆的?
that the butter knife is placed handle to the right?
– 刀锋要像这样朝左 – 好的
– Blade facing left just so. – Okay.
真要命
For god sake.
您是Widmore夫人吗?
Mrs. Widmore?
什么事?
Yes?
我叫Desmond Hume 我替您的丈夫工作
My name is Desmond Hume. I work for your husband.
哦 我知道了 Hume先生
Oh, of course, Mr. Hume.
Charles时常跟我提起你
Charles has told me so much about you.
我们之前居然没见过面
It’s a travesty we haven’t met before.
现在终于有机会了
Well, it’s about time.
我深有同感 Widmore夫人
Well, the feeling is mutual, Mrs. Widmore.
哦 别这样 叫我Eloise就可以了
Oh, please. It’s Eloise.
Eloise啊
Eloise.
呃 是什么风让Charles
So, uh, what crisis forced Charles
把他最得力的助手
to send his best fix-it man
吹到慈善舞会上来了?
into the bowels of charity balls?
Eloise 呃…
Well, Eloise, um…
我深感抱歉
I’m deeply sorry,
但似乎 呃 “驱动轴”乐队
but it appears as if, uh, Drive Shaft
不能和贵公子同台演出了
won’t be able to perform alongside your son.
对此 呃 这都是我的责任…
And, um, I take full responsibility…
不用为此担心
Don’t worry about it.
您说什么?
Excuse me?
我儿子会理解的
Oh, my son will understand.
我觉得 假如有人雇用了所谓的摇滚明星
I suppose if one employs so-called rock stars,
说不准会发生些什么事呢
a certain unpredictability comes with the territory.
是的 您… 您不生气吗?
Yeah. Y… you’re not angry?
哦 亲爱的 我一点都不生气
Oh, not at all, dear.
所有事情都是注定的
What happened, happened.
Hume先生 非常感谢你
Thank you so much, Mr. Hume,
能亲自来告诉我这些事
For coming and telling me in person.
– 非常高兴见到你 – 我也是 谢谢你
– A pleasure meeting you. – And you. Thank you.
请把那些插花放在中间
Uh, center that flower arrangement, please.
祝您有个愉快的夜晚
Have a good evening.
谢谢你
Thank you.
Leifer, Stephanie… 加二人
Leifer, Stephanie… plus two.
Markey, Mary… 加一人
Markey, Mary… plus one.
Milton, Penny… 独自来
Milton, Penny… solo.
Pepper, Nicholas… 加一人
Pepper, Nicholas… plus one.
不好意思
Excuse me.
打扰一下 呃…
I’m sorry. Um…
你刚才有念到”Penny”这个人吗?
Did you just say “Penny”?
– 你是哪位? – 喔 我是为Widmore先生办事的 我可以看一下那个名单吗?
– And who are you? – Um, I work for Mr. Widmore. May I see the list?
你当然不能看了
You absolutely may not.
这个名单是保密的
That list is confidential.
请原谅
Begging your pardon,
我整天都在跟绝密的文件打交道…
I… I’m entrusted with confidential items every day…
你是在质疑我吗?
Are you questioning me?
不敢 我… 仅仅是想看下那个名单而已
No, I… just want to look at one name on that list.
– 如果有什么原因 不方便让我查看… – 跟我来
– And if, for some reason, that’s a problem… – Come with me.
所有人都出去 马上
Out, everyone. Now.
是这样的 我…
Look, I’m…
如果我越权了 我向您道歉 但是我仅仅…
I’m sorry if I’ve overstepped my bounds, but I just…
住嘴吧 Hume
Stop talking, Hume.
我已经很清楚你在说什么了 现在你听我说
I’ve heard what you’ve had to say. Now you listen to me.
我要你停下来
I want you to stop.
停下来? 停… 停下来什么?
Stop? S… stop what?
很明显 已经有人影响到了你对事物的看法
Someone has clearly affected the way you see things.
这是个很严重的问题 事实上 这是种侵害
This is a serious problem. It is, in fact, a violation.
所以不管你现在在做什么
So whatever you’re doing,
也不管你想要追寻什么
whatever it is you think you’re looking for…
你需要停下你追寻的脚步
you need to stop looking for it.
Widmore女士…
Do you…
你知道我是在追寻什么吗?
do you know what I’m looking for, Mrs. Widmore?
我找不到你还需要去追寻其它东西的理由
I don’t know why you’re looking for anything.
你有完美的人生
You have the perfect life.
至关重要的是 你已经得到了
On top of it, you’ve managed to attain
你最渴望的东西…
the thing you wanted more than anything…
那就是我丈夫的赞许
My husband’s approval.
您是如何得知我需要什么的?
How do you know what I want?
我就是知道
Because I bloody do.
我需要看看那个名单…
I need to see that list…
除非你告诉我 为什么我不能看
Or you need to tell me why I can’t.
Desmond 你不能看 是因为你还没有准备好
You can’t because you’re not ready yet, Desmond.
准备好?
Ready?
准备好? 为… 什么而做好准备?
Ready? R… ready for what?
感觉不爽吧?
That bad, huh?
车里有酒吗?
Is there any alcohol in this car?
喔 有的
Oh, yeah.
应有尽有
Whatever you need.
那么…
So, uh…
Hume先生 我们前往哪里?
Where to, Mr. Hume?
George 你就随便开开吧
Just drive, George.
– Hume先生 – 什么事?
– Mr. Hume. – Yes?
我的名字叫Daniel Widmore
My name is Daniel. Daniel Widmore.
我们谈谈吧
We need to talk.
听着 Widmore先生 这个…
Look, uh, Mr. Widmore, um…
Dan 直接叫我Dan就好了
Dan. Please, call me Dan.
“Widmore先生”是我父亲
“Mr. Widmore” is my father.
Dan 是这样的 如果… 如果是关于Charlie Pace
Dan, um, look, if… if this is about Charlie Pace
无法和你同台演出这件事
not being able to perform with you,
我… 我表示遗憾
I’m… I’m very sorry.
Hume先生 你相信一见钟情吗?
Do you believe in love at first sight, Mr. Hume?
你说什么?
Excuse me?
几周前 我路过这家博物馆的时候
The first time I saw her, I was walking through this museum
第一次见到了她
a few weeks ago.
她… 她就在这里工作 那时她正好午餐休息
She… she works here. She was on her lunch break.
她正在吃一个巧克力棒
She was eating a chocolate bar.
她拥有蓝宝石般的眼睛 红色的头发
She has these incredible blue, blue eyes, red hair.
就在我看到她的时候
And as soon as I saw her,
就在… 在那个瞬间 就像…
right… right in that moment, it was like…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!