呃 这下惨了 我眼前一黑
It’s, uh, it’s over. Everything starts to go dark.
便滑进了一个深渊 然后…
I’m slippin’ into the abyss, and then…
我看见了… 她
I see… her.
“她”?
“Her”?
一个女人
A woman.
金发碧眼
Blonde.
美若天仙
Rapturously beautiful.
我认识她
And I know her.
我们在一起
We’re together.
就像…
It’s like…
一直在一起 并且…
You’ve always been, and…
永远会在一起
always will be.
这种…
This…
感觉 这种…
feeling, this…
爱情
love.
正当我快迷醉的时候
And just as I’m about to be engulfed by it.
我睁开双眼
I open my eyes,
那个蠢货
and this sodding idiot
站在那儿 问我有没有事
is standing there, asking me if I’m okay.
但我确实看到了
But I saw it.
就那么一会 我看到那副景象了
Just for a moment, I saw what it looked like.
就像是…
Well, that’s just…
一首诗 哥们
poetry, brother.
你应该… 为它谱一首曲子
You know, you should… you should write a song about that.
对 对 对 对 我知道你什么意思
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I know what you’re saying.
“可怜的想自杀的摇滚明星”
“Poor suicidal rock star.”
但我见到了一些真实的东西 我见到了真♥相♥
But I’ve seen something real. I’ve seen the truth.
不 那不是真♥相♥
No, that’s not the truth.
你想知道真♥相♥吗 Pace?
You wanna know the real truth, Pace?
现在你可以选择
Right now you have a choice.
要么继续喝酒 要么你跟我走
You can keep on drinkin’, or you can come with me.
在你做出选择之前 你要知道 如果你留在这儿
Now before you make your choice, realize that if you stay here,
那结果就会像是
it will very likely result
你的音乐生涯终结那样
in the extermination of your musical career.
如果我跟你走呢?
And if I go with you?
只要二十分钟
20 minutes,
你就能在一家五星级酒店里享福啦
you’ll be luxuriating in a five-star hotel,
就在前面的海港那儿 Charles Widmore
right on the harbor front. Charles Widmore,
这座城市中最有权势的人之一
one of the most powerful men in this town,
会请你帮个忙
will owe you favor.
看上去没得选嘛
Doesn’t really seem like a choice.
天无绝人之路 哥们
There’s always a choice, brother.
# 芸芸众生 #
# You all, everybody #
– # 芸芸众生 # – 那是我的乐队
– # You all, everybody # – That’s my band.
– # 貌似愚蠢 # – 驱动轴
– # Acting like you’re stupid people # – Drive shaft.
– 我们的第一支单曲 – # 衣着昂贵 #
– Our first single. – # Wearing expensive clothes #
每件事的开端都那么完美
The beginning of everything great.
# 芸芸众生 #
# You all, everybody #
# 芸芸众生 #
# You all, everybody #
你喜欢吗?
You like it?
– # 芸芸众生 # – 当然 唱得挺好
– # You all, everybody # – Sure. For what it is.
我为你感到可惜 伙计
I feel sorry for you, mate.
你觉得你很幸福 觉得你拥有了一切
You think you’re happy. You think you got it all.
这就是… 你的生活
This… your life.
但事实并非如此
But you don’t.
嗯 为什么 难道这一切都不是真的?
Hmm. Why, because none of it’s real?
# 芸芸众生… #
# You all… #
这样好了 Hume先生 我给你一个选择 怎么样?
All right, Mr. Hume. How about I offer you a choice?
什么选择?
What’s that?
要么我给你展示一下我所说的幻象
I can either show you what I’m talking about,
要么你下车
or you can get out of the car.
你怎么觉得我会下…
Why in god’s name would I want to get out of…
Charlie啊! Charlie啊!
Charlie! Charlie!
别这样!
Come on!
不是Penny的船
来人啊!
Come on!
来人啊!
Come on!
来人啊 该死!
Come on, damn it!
你在事故中 受到严重撞击
You sustained a pretty bad bump in your accident.
感到恶心吗?
Any nausea?

Nope.
– 视像有重影吗? – 没有
– Double vision? – No.
听着 我要找到我带过来的那个男的
Listen, I need to find the man that I was brought in here with.
有幻觉吗?
How about hallucinations?
你指什么?
What do you mean?
幻觉 看到了一些并不存在的东西
Hallucinations. Seeing things that aren’t there.
呃…
Um…
我不知道
I’m not sure.
你的CAT扫描没有结论
Well, your C.A.T. scan was inconclusive.
我送你下楼 去做一个核磁共振
I’m gonna send you downstairs for an M.R.I.
不 我没空做这个
No, I don’t have time for this.
– 我要找到我带过来的那个男的 – 在我们确诊你脑部情况之前
– I need to find the man I came in here with. – I’m afraid you’re not finding anyone
恐怕你是找不到任何人的
till we know what’s going on inside your brain.
你佩戴了金属制品吗 比如钥匙或者链子?
Are you wearing any metal, carrying keys or chains?
在你体内有什么金属制品吗… 起搏器 针 子弹?
Any metal inside your body… pacemakers, pins, bullets?
– 在你的头里有钢板吗? – 不 没有
– Steel plate inside of your head? – No, nothing.
我发现你没填紧急联♥系♥人名单
I see you didn’t list an emergency contact.
没有朋友或者家属吗?
No friends or family?
呃…
Um…
就写我老板的名字吧… Charles Widmore
Just put down my employer… Charles Widmore.
这机器很吵
This machine is super loud.
你要戴上这个
You’re gonna want these.
还有这个开关
And you need the button.
– 开关? – 应急开关
– Button? – Panic button.
你要停下来的话 就按一下 但尽量不要按
You need to stop, press it. But try not to,
因为那样我们就得重来一遍了
’cause we’ll have to start all over again from the beginning.
我会在那边那个小房♥间里
I’ll be in that booth over there.
你听得到我的 三十分钟 准备好了吗?
You’ll be able to hear me. 30 minutes, okay?
好了 我们开始吧
Okay, here we go.
不是Penny的船
Desmond啊?
Desmond?
嘿!
Hey!
嘿 让我出去!
Hey, let me out of here!
嘿!
Hey!
嘿!
Hey!
– 怎么了? 你没事吧? – 我要找到我带过来的那个人
– What happened, man? Are you all right? – I need to find the man I came in here with.
我要找到我带过来的那个人
I need to find the man I came in here with.
他叫Charlie Pace 他是一小时前来这儿的
His name is Charlie Pace. He came in an hour ago.
– 你只要给我他的房♥间号♥就… – 如果你不是家属的话 那就无可奉告了
– If you’d just give me his room number… – If you’re not a relative, that’s confidential information.
我们是一起出的事 我要见他
Look, we were in an accident together. I need to see him.
对不起 先生 实在帮不了你
Sorry, sir. There’s nothing I can do.

Hey.
打扰一下
E… excuse me.
呃… 我们在大洋航♥空♥的那架飞机上见过面
Um… We were on the same Oceanic flight.
呃 从悉尼来的
Um, from Sydney.
是的 没错 你是 呃 你是坐我旁边的那个
Yeah, yeah. You were, uh, you were sitting next to me.
– Desmond 对吧? – 没错 是的
– Desmond, right? – Yeah, that’s right.
能不能帮帮我 哥们
Listen, I-I wonder if you can help me, brother.
我要找个人 他也是我们那次航♥班♥上的
I need to find someone. He was on our plane.
– 他现在在医院 – 等等 他跟我们同一航♥班♥
– He’s somewhere in the hospital. – Wait. He was on our plane,
现在却在这个医院里?
and now he’s here in the hospital?
– 全都无关紧要了! 全都无关紧要了! – 不! 先生 求你了! 停下来!
– None of this matters! None of this matters! – No! Sir, please! Stop!
不要激动
Take it easy.
– 你为什么要跑啊? – 这里没人能帮得了我 让我走吧
– Why you running? – ‘Cause no one here can help me. Now let me go.
– 你为什么想要杀我啊? – 我没想要杀你啊
– Why’d you try and kill me? – I didn’t try and kill you.
我只是想给你看点东西
I was trying to show you something.
– 你想让我看点东西? 让我看你的手 – 什么?
– You wanna show me something? Show me your hand. – What?
你的手 给我看看你血淋淋的手
Your hand. Show me your bloody hands now.
你看到了什么 是吗?
You saw something, didn’t you?
在水里的时候
In the water.
是什么?
What was it?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!