and Kate can help me get these people on that plane.
一旦她完成使命…
But once she does…
那么该发生的事 就会发生
then whatever happens, happens.
这些枪要用来干什么?
What’s up with the guns?
你们去哪儿?
You two going somewhere?
我们坐船去对面的岛
We’re taking a boat ride over to the other island.
你还犯得着坐船?
What do you need a boat for?
你不是能化成黑烟 飞过去吗?
Can’t you just turn into smoke and fly your ass over the water?
你觉得我要是可以的话 还会待在这儿吗?
Do you think if I could do that, I would still be on this island?
是啊 那样太荒唐了
No, ’cause that’d be ridiculous.
那么 你们到底去干什么?
What the hell you going over there for, anyway?
我以为你想躲开Charlie Widmore
I thought you were trying to avoid Charlie Widmore.
James 他们带走了我们的人
They took one of our people, James.
我要去救他回来
So I’m going to get ’em back.
哦 给我的?
Oh, it’s for me?
真漂亮
Uh, this is really nice.
你的保镖该给我些钱
Your bodyguard is supposed to give me some money.
Kwon先生在哪儿?
Where’s Mr. Kwon?
不懂英语
No English.
嗯?
Hmm?
好 请坐
All right, uh, sit down.
我搜过他房♥间 他不在
I checked his room. He’s not there.
看下浴室
Check the bathroom.
好了 出来吧
Come on. Let’s go.
Kwon先生 为什么不出来和我们谈谈啊?
Mr. Kwon, why don’t you come and join us?
听着 谢谢你们的表 懂吗?
Look, thank you for the watch, okay?
但还应该给我
But you’re also supposed to give me
装钱的信封… 内有2万5千美元
envelope with money in it… $25,000.
懂吗?
Yeah?
怎么办?
我们匀出点儿钱 给他们吧
你想把我们的钱给他?
住口
Stop that.
感觉就像该死的”哥斯拉”电影场景
I feel like I’m in a damn “Godzilla” movie.
那家伙叫什么? 那个…
What’s that guy’s name? The, um, the Russian guy…
貌似会说九国语言的俄♥国♥佬
speaks, like, nine different languages.
Danny的朋友
Uh, uh, Danny’s friend.
– Mikhail – Mikhail 他会说韩语吗?
– Mikhail. – Mikhail. Can he speak Korean?
– 我想会吧 – 好 把他找来
– I think so. – Okay, go get him.
现在穿好衣服
Now put some clothes on.
那些钱被海关扣押了 但我有钱
她说 她爸爸给他们的钱 被海关扣押了
She says the money her father gave them was taken at customs.
这不关我的事
Mm, that’s not my problem.
我们一起去银行 我把钱取给你们
她想让你允许他们去银行
She wants you to let them please go to the bank.
然后他们会把钱取给你
They will get it for you.
你带她去银行
You take her to the bank.
我把这位公子哥儿 带回饭店
I’ll take Casanova here to the restaurant.
然后 我们在那里碰面
And then we’ll meet there.
他会和Jin一起回饭店
拜托 请你千万不要把我和Sun的事情 告诉Paik先生
拜托了
他刚才说什么呢?
What’s he whining about?
他希望你能够答应他 不把他俩苟且的事情
He wants you to promise that you won’t tell her father
告诉她爸
that they are involved.
喔 你不用为这个担心
Oh, hey, don’t worry about that.
懂吗? 我会为你守口如瓶的 好吧?
Okay? Your secret is safe with me. Okay?
只要你把钱取给我
Just bring me the money,
我们就可以开开心心地 过各自的生活了 好吧?
and then we can all live happily ever after, right?
什么?
What?
你误会我四次了 当时我正在采芒果
Oh, for the fourth time, I was gathering mangoes,
我发现她的时候 她已经昏过去了
and she was already unconscious when I found her.
– 你为什么就不相信我? – 因为你越描越黑
– Why won’t you believe me? – Because you’re speaking.
你头上肿起了个大包
You got a pretty decent-sized bump.
或许会有轻微的脑震荡
Might be a slight concussion.
你可以听懂我正在说什么
You can understand what I’m saying,
但是你现在仅仅只会说韩语了
but you can only speak Korean.
是这样的
她撞到了脑袋 导致她忘记了如何说英语?
She hits her head and forgets English?
这能叫人相信吗?
Are we supposed buy that?
去问问那个能和亡灵对话的人吧
Asked the man who communes with the dead.
这可能是失语症
It might be aphasia.
这是由精神创伤引起的
It’s, um, a condition that’s caused by trauma
继而影响到了你大脑的语言中枢
and affects the language center of your brain.
但是通常来讲 这种失语状态都是暂时的
But it’s usually temporary.
Sun呀
Sun.
你会好起来的
You’re gonna be okay.
你在笑什么呢?
What are you smiling about?
整理好行囊 我们要出发了
Pack your bags. We are leaving.
不许动!
Don’t move!
把双手举起来!
Let me see your hands!
冷静 兄弟 我是为和平而来
Easy, friend. I come in peace.
你知道我是谁吗?
Do you know who I am?
你是Charles Widmore
Charles Widmore.
那你知道我是谁吗?
Do you know who I am?
很显然 你不是John Locke
Obviously, you’re not John Locke.
我还知道你是个充满奇异色彩的人
Everything else I know is a combination of myth,
鬼怪一般 夜间在丛林里呼啸来去
ghost stories and jungle noises in the night.
通过这些…路标塔 我觉得你知我甚深
I think you know more than that, judging by these… pylons
你为什么要来这里?
Why did you come here?
你掳走了我的人… Jin Kwon
You took one of my people… Jin Kwon.
我不知道你在瞎扯些什么
I have no idea what you’re talking about.
有位智者曾经说过 这个岛上将会爆发战争
A wise man once said that war was coming to this island.
我想 战争已经到来了
I think it just got here.
我们到底要去哪里 Richard?
Where exactly are we going, Richard?
– Locke在哪里? – 什么?
– Where’s Locke? – What?
– 你说 他曾经来拉拢你们 他有提过他在哪里吗? – 九头蛇岛
– You said he came to recruit you. Where did he say he’d be? – Hydra Island.
就是你飞机降落的地方
Which is exactly where you landed the plane.
– 你飞回了这里 对吗? – 是的
– That you flew back here, right? – That’s right.
这个… 人想要离开这个岛
This… man wants to leave the island,
只有那架飞机可以做到
and that plane is the only way can do it.
你知道我们该去往哪里吗?
You wanna know where we’re going?
– 我们得去阻止他 – 这是你的错吧?
– We’re gonna stop him. – This is your fault, isn’t it?
– 算是吧 – 我们如何去阻止他登机?
– Sort of. – How are you gonna stop him from getting on that plane?
我们只能把飞机毁了
We have to destroy it.
什么?
你要把飞机毁了?
那我们怎么离开这个岛呢?
为什么她不说英语了?
Why isn’t she speaking English?
她在逃离Locke的时候 撞到了自己的脑袋
She was hit on the head when she was running away from Locke.
他又回来了?
He came back here?
什么… 他想要什么?
What… what did he want?
他和你说过什么? 你… 可以听懂我在说什么吗?
What did he say to you? You… you understand me?
当然能
我能听懂 你个蠢货…
但是你想要我们去帮你 毁掉我们离开这个岛的唯一希望…
你真是疯了!
我是来这儿找丈夫的…
然后我可以和他一起回家 我可没有想来拯救世界!
她说我很重要
如果那是真的 说明你需要我!
那么请你”记住”…
我哪里都不会去!
看来她不想去
I don’t think she wants to come.
有什么问题吗?
Paik女士想知道 是否出了差错
Ms. Paik would like to know if there is a problem.
很抱歉 这里显示你的账户已经关闭了
I’m sorry. I’m showing that your account was closed.
存款余额为零
The balance is zero.
她说你的账户已经关闭了
这是不可能的
只有我知道这个账户
她想知道 是谁把账户关掉的呢?
If she may ask, who closed the account, please?
看来是… 她父亲做的
Looks like… her father.
Woo-Jung Paik先生曾经访问过这个账户
Mr. Woo-Jung Paik had access.
他把所有的钱 都转汇到他在我们首尔总行
The funds were transferred to one of his other accounts
的其它账户里去了
at our main branch in Seoul.
是你父亲关闭的账户
什么… 他为什么要那么做?
你觉得呢?
警告: 此门勿开
– 啊! – 给我进来
– Uhh! – Get in here.
进来 快点 进来
Let’s get in. Come on. Get in.
怎么了?
What’s going on?
我把他的头在门上碰了下
I bumped his head on the door.
拜托 Omar 你要小心一点呀
Oh, come on, Omar. You gotta be more careful than that.
这里交给我了