雕像?
The statue?
你们的船在开进来的时候 撞上它了
Your ship smashed through it on its way inland.
把它撞得粉碎
Broke it into pieces.
在那儿 你能找到那个恶魔
That’s where you’ll find the devil.
你只有一次机会
You only have one chance.
把这个刺进他的胸膛
Put this through his chest.
别犹豫 别让他开口说一个字
Do not hesitate. Do not let him say a word.
如果他一开口 就晚了
If he speaks, it will already be too late.
他很擅长游说
He can be very persuasive.
我… 我怎么能用这个杀了他?
How… how can I kill him with this?
他… 他是… 一股黑烟
He… he is… black smoke.

No.
我才是
I am.
我的妻子Isabella…
My wife Isabella…
她是想躲开你?
She was running from you?
她是想躲开他
She was running from him.
对不起 我看到他把她带走
I’m sorry. I saw him take her,
但是我阻止不了他
but I couldn’t do anything to stop him.
但是… 但如果你是那股黑烟 你…
But… but if you are the black smoke, you…
朋友 不止你一个人失去了重要的东西
You aren’t the only one who’s lost something, my friend.
那个恶魔背叛了我
The devil betrayed me.
他拿走了我的肉身
He took my body,
我的人性
My humanity.
你… 你杀了船上那些船员
You… you killed the officers on the ship.
你该担心的人不是我
I’m not the one you need to worry about.
是那个恶魔带走了你的妻子
The devil has your wife,
如果你想抢回她
and you are going to have to kill him
就必须杀了他
if you ever want to get her back.
谋杀是不对的 它让我饱尝了今日的恶果
Murder is wrong. That is what brought me here.
我的朋友…
My friend…
咱俩可以花一整天 来讨论什么是对 什么是错
You and I can talk all day long about what’s right or wrong.
但你面对的问题 始终如一
But the question before you remains the same.
你到底还想不想 再见到你的妻子?
Do you ever want to see your wife again?
嗯 我想
Yes, I do.
啊!
Uhh!
啊!
Uhh!
啊!
Uhh!
你在这儿干嘛?! 谁给你的这个?!
What’re you doing here?! Who gave you this?!
我妻子在哪?
Where is my wife?
什么?
What?
我妻子在哪?
Where is my wife?
我… 我不认识你妻子
I… I don’t know your wife.
– 她乘这艘船过来的吗? – 不 她死了
– Did she come here on the ship? – No. She’s dead.
那你为什么问我她在哪?
Then why are you asking me where she is?
你在丛林里 有遇见一个黑衣人吗?
Did you meet a man in the jungle dressed in black?
是的
Yes.
他跟你说了什么?
What did he tell you?
他说你是恶魔
He said you are the devil.
然后呢?
And?
他说我只有杀了你
He said the only way I would see my wife again
才能再见到我的妻子
is if I kill you.
我… 我在这里看到她…
I… I saw her here…
就在这儿 她在哪儿?!
In this place. Where is she?!
– 那不是你的妻子 – 是的 那就是!
– That wasn’t your wife. – Yes, it was!
– 她死了 跟我一样 – 你没死
– She is dead, just like me. – You’re not dead.
我… 我在地狱 我知道我在地狱!
I… I am in hell. I know that I am in hell!
– 你真认为你已经死了? – 要不我现在是在哪?
– You really think you’re dead? – Where else would I be?
那好
All right then.
你要干嘛? 你要干嘛?
What are you doing? What are you doing?
不 不 不 不!
No, no, no, no!
– 还认为你已经死了?! – 啊!
– Still think you’re dead?! – Aah!
啊!
Aah!
– 还认为你已经死了?! – 住手!
– Still think you’re dead?! – Stop!
我为什么要住手?!
Why should I stop?!
因为我不想死!
Because I want to live!
这是你说过的唯一清醒的话
That’s the first sensible thing you’ve said.
你叫什么?
What’s your name?
我叫Ricardo
Ricardo.
好 Ricardo
Ricardo.
起来 我们得聊聊
Get up. We need to talk.
那里面有什么?
What is inside?
除非我邀请 否则谁也别想进去
No one comes in unless I invite them in.
你是恶魔吗?
Are you the devil?

No.
那你是谁?
Then who are you?
我叫Jacob
My name is Jacob.
是我 把你们的船引到这岛上来的
I’m the one who brought your ship to this island.
你把我们弄过来的?
You brought it here?
为什么?
Why?
把这瓶酒 想象成你一直说的”地狱”
Think of this wine as what you keep calling “Hell.”
它还有很多别名
There’s many other names for it, too.
“恶毒”
“Malevolence.”
“邪恶”
“Evil.”
“黑暗”
“Darkness.”
看这儿 它在瓶子里打转
And here it is, swirling around in the bottle,
却出不去
unable to get out,
因为如果它出去了 它就会到处肆虐
because if it did, it would spread.
这个软木塞…
The cork…
就好比这座小岛
is this island.
只有它能够将黑暗势力困在…
And it’s the only thing keeping the darkness…
它该在的地方
where it belongs.
那个派你来杀我的男人
That man who sent you to kill me
认为所有人都是堕落的
believes that everyone is corruptible
因为人性本恶
because it’s in their very nature to sin.
我把人们引到这岛上来 想证明他是错的
I bring people here to prove him wrong.
一旦他们到了这里 他们的过去就不再重要了
And when they get here, their past doesn’t matter.
在你把我的船引到这儿以前 还有过其他人?
Before you brought my ship, there were others?
对 有很多
Yes. Many.
– 他们后来怎么样了? – 他们都死了
– What happened to them? – They’re all dead.
可如果是你把他们弄来的 你为什么不帮他们?
But if you brought them here, why didn’t you help them?
因为我希望他们能自力更生…
Because I wanted them to help themselves…
学会明辨是非
to know the difference between right and wrong
而不是非得由我去告诉他们
without me having to tell them.
如果我强迫他们去做事情 那一切就没意义了
It’s all meaningless if I have to force them to do anything.
我为什么非得插手呢?
Why should I have to step in?
你要是不插手 他就会插手啊
If you don’t, he will.
你想找个活儿干吗?
Do you want a job?
什么? 找个活儿?
What? A job?
干什么?
Doing what?
嗯…
Well…
如果我不想插手这档子事
If I don’t want to step in,
也许你可以替我援助他们
maybe you can do it for me.
你可以做我的… 我的代表…
You can be my… my representative…
做我和那些人的中间人
an intermediary between me and the people
– 那些被我带到岛上的人 – 那 我能换到什么好处?
– I bring to the island. – Well, what will I get in return?
– 随你说 – 我想要我妻子活过来
– You tell me. – I want my wife back.
我做不到
Can’t do that.
你能赦免我的罪过 让我不用下地狱吗?
Can you absolve me of my sins so I don’t go to hell?
这我也办不到
I can’t do that either.
那我永远也不想死 我… 我想永生
Then I never want to die. I… I want to live forever.
这个
Now that…
我答应你
I can do.
你让他开口说话了 是吗?
You let him talk to you, didn’t you?
他让我给你这个
He told me to give you this.
我想你明白 要是你跟他走
I’m sure you realize that if you go with him,
你就再也见不到你的妻子了
you’ll never be with your wife again.
我理解
I understand.
他很擅长…
He can be very…
游说人
convincing.
但我想让你知道 如果你改变主意…
But I want you to know if you ever change your mind..

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!