my father shot my mother, and then he killed himself.
Sawyer是罪魁祸首
Sawyer was the reason why.
他是个骗子
He was a grifter.
大骗子
Con man.
自从我大学毕业以后
I’ve been hunting him down
一直在追捕他
since the day I left the academy.
我在澳大利亚追查到一个线索
I chased down a lead in Australia,
是一个名字… Anthony Cooper
got a name… Anthony Cooper.
我搜索这个名字 得到一堆叫Anthony Cooper的人
I ran the name. I got a list of Anthony Coopers,
于是我挨个调查他们
and I’ve been calling them.
当我找到要找的那个…
And when I find the right one…
我会杀了他
I’m gonna kill him.
为什么以前 你一点都没跟我说过?
Why didn’t you tell me any of this?
我知道你一直想劝我放弃
I knew you’d try and talk me out of it.
没错
Damn right.
好极了
Fair enough.
喔! 我的车!
Whoa! My car!
嘿!
Hey!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
晚饭吃什么?
What’s for dinner?
野兔
Rabbit.
应该没问题
I think.
很好 我正饿着
Good. I’m starving.
你在为Locke跑腿干什么?
What are you doing running errands for Locke?
我不给任何人跑腿
I ain’t runnin’ errands for nobody.
他说他派你去另一个岛
He said he sent you over to the other island.
你找到飞机了吗?
Did you find the plane?

Yeah.
然而并不是只有飞机
And that ain’t the only thing over there.
一个叫Widmore的家伙在海滩上扎营
A guy named Widmore set up camp on the beach,
带了一队人…
got a whole team with him…
全副武装
guys with guns.
他们为Locke而来
They’re here for Locke.
那你要做什么?
So what are you gonna do?
我要让他们打一仗
I’m gonna let them fight it out.
当他们全力交战 无暇他顾的时候…
And while they got their hands full with each other…
我们离开这个见鬼的小岛
you and me are gettin’ the hell off this island.
即使我们能上得了飞机 谁会开呢?
Even if we could get on that plane, who’s gonna fly it?
我们不坐飞机 雀斑女
We ain’t taking the plane, Freckles.
我们坐潜艇走
We’re taking the sub.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!