You all right?
不 我很不好!
No, I’m not all right!
嘿! 站住!
Hey! Stop!
– 别! 哦! – 不许动!
– No! Oh! – Don’t move!
请别伤害我!
Please don’t hurt me!
你究竟是谁?
Who the hell are you?
我是唯一的幸存者
I’m the only one left.
打扰一下 先生?
Excuse me, sir?
我在问你我弟弟的事情
I asked you about my brother.
跟你说过了 再等一分钟
I told you. I’ll be with you in a minute.
嘿 呃 我在找我的弟弟
Hey, uh, I’m looking for my brother.
呃 他因为藏♥毒♥ 在机场被捕
Uh, he was arrested at the airport on a drug charge.
对不起 这不在我的职责范围内
Sorry. Not my department.
早上好啊 阳光男孩
Mornin’, sunshine.
跟我来
Come with me.
– 哇! 你♥他♥妈♥的… – 闭嘴!
– Whoa! What the hell is your… – Shut up!
– 你没别的话要说吗? – 什么?!
– Is there something you wanna tell me? – What?!
你不想说些什么吗?
Is there something you wanna tell me?
听着 她不该打开那个抽屉的
Look, she opened the wrong drawer.
你在说什么啊?
What the hell are you talking about?
我想知道 你在澳大利亚到底干了些什么
I wanna know what you were doing in Australia
就是你对我说你在棕榈泉的时候
when you told me you were in Palm Springs.
我查了你的信♥用♥卡♥记录 我知道你去了悉尼
I ran your credit card. I know you went to Sydney.
大洋航♥空♥公♥司♥ 往返票
Oceanic. Round trip.
两天前 你搭乘815航♥班♥回来的
You took flight 815 back 2 days ago.
你查我的信♥用♥卡♥记录干什么啊?
What the hell are you doin’ running my credit card?
你对我撒谎了!
You lied to me!
我们应该相互信任的
We’re supposed to trust each other.
所以 Jim…
So, Jim…
你在澳大利亚做了些什么啊?
What were you doing in Australia?
与你无关
That’s none of your damn business.
你知道吗?
You know what?
你说对了
You’re right,
因为我不再是你的拍档了
because I’m not your partner anymore.
口渴吗?
You thirsty?
渴得很
Very.
我叫Sawyer
I’m Sawyer.

Ahh.
我叫Zoe 简直无法相信还有人活着
I’m Zoe. I can’t believe there’s anybody left alive.
我还以为我认识飞机上的每一个人
I thought I knew everybody on the plane.
我不是这架飞机上的
I didn’t come on this plane.
– 那你是乘哪架飞机来的啊? – 说来话长
– What plane did you come on? – Long story.
这儿发生什么事了? 怎么死了这么多人?
What the hell happened here? What killed all those people?
我…
I…
我们… 我们的飞机失事了
We… We crashed here,
大家还等着有人来…
and we were all just waiting for…
有人来救我们
someone to rescue us.
我正出去捡柴禾的时候
I was out collecting wood
突然听到…
when I heard…
尖叫声
screaming.
尖叫声?
Screaming?
当…
When…
当我回来的时候…
When I came back…
他们… 他们都已经死了
they were… they were all dead.
我花了两天时间 把这些尸体拖到一起
I spent the last two days dragging their bodies up here.
我不想让他们就这么曝晒在太阳底下
I didn’t feel it was right to leave them out there in the sun.
你一个人吗?
Are you alone?
不是 我和一群人要回主岛
No. I’m with a group of people back on the main island.
– 我可以带你过去 – 哦 感谢上帝
– I can take you back there. – Oh, thank God.
信我一句吧
Trust me,
上帝才不管这事呢
God’s got nothing to do with it.
对不起 Kate
I’m sorry, Kate.
什么?
Excuse me?
我得为Claire的行为向你道歉
I have to take responsibility for Claire’s behavior.
我告诉她 是The Others带走了她的孩子
I was the one who told her that The Others had her baby.
你为什么要这么跟她说?
Why would you tell her that?
你有仇人吗?
Have you ever had an enemy?
让你憎恨万分的仇人?
Someone that you needed to hate?
突然感到有力量了 是吧?
Very powerful, isn’t it?
失去Aaron以后 Claire几近崩溃了
Claire was devastated without Aaron.
她需要一些…
She needed something to…
一些让她活下去的动力 所以…
something to keep her going, so…
我给她制♥造♥了假想敌
I gave her something to hate.
当你告诉她真♥相♥的时候
And then when you told her the truth,
所有那些感觉 所有… 所有那些愤怒
all those feelings, all… all that anger
那些支撑她这么久的动力…
that she’d been holding on to for so long…
全都消失了
It had to go somewhere.
真有远见…
Very insightful…
出自一个死人之口
Coming from a dead man.

Mm.
人无完人
Well, nobody’s perfect.
很抱歉发生了这样的事
I’m sorry that this happened.
我保证只要你给她些时间
And I’m sure if you give her time,
一切都会好起来的
everything will be all right.
之前我答应过 我会确保大家的安全
I promised before that I would keep everyone safe,
这话对你也同样适用 Kate
and that means you, too, Kate.
Sawyer去哪儿了?
Where did Sawyer go?
我会告诉你的
I’ll show you.
觉得它还能飞吗?
Think that thing’ll still fly?
我不知道 估计得费点儿工夫
I don’t know. It’ll take a bit of work
还得找个知道如何… 如何来操作的人才行
and someone who knows how to… how to do it.
我… 我猜你没有遇到过飞行员吧?
I… I take it you haven’t come across the pilot?
是的 夫人
No, ma’am.
你刚刚说 有多少人和你在一块儿的?
How many people did you say were with you?
二十来个吧
Couple dozen.
他们都是和你乘同一架飞机来的?
Did they all come on the same plane with you?
有些是 但不全是
Some, not all.
你们的飞机是什么时候失事的?
When did you crash?
很久以前
Long time ago.
你们都有枪吗?
Do you all have guns?
我是说 不管是谁杀了这些人
I mean, whoever killed those people back there,
他们… 他们可能会再回来
they… they might come back.
哦 我们有很多枪
Yeah, we got plenty of guns.
你抓住那头好吗?
You wanna grab that end?
你说你要去哪?
Where’d you say you were headed?
什么?
What’s that?
你的航♥班♥ 目的地是哪儿?
Your flight. Where were you going?
哦 呃…
Oh. Uh…
关岛
Guam.
谁在关岛么?
What’s in Guam?
我男朋友
My boyfriend.
你戏演得真好 宝贝 但是还没好到滴水不漏
You’re good, sweetheart, but you ain’t that good.
– 你在说什么? – 你是谁?
– What are you talking about? – Who are you?
放下你的武器! 马上放下!
Drop your weapon down! Drop it now!
你的名字Zoe 是真的吗?
Your name even Zoe?
你是叫Sawyer吗?
Is yours Sawyer?
跪下!
Down on your knees!
好的 好的 我很听话的
All right, all right. You got me.
带我去见你们的头儿
Take me to your leader.
小岛在那边… 我派Sawyer去那了
That island over there… that’s where I sent Sawyer.
你只需要告诉我
You could’ve just told me
你派他去的是 那个我们曾被困在牢笼里的小岛
that you sent him to the island where we were locked in cages.
你没必要带我来这里
You didn’t have to bring me down here.
是的 但是那时候我没机会对你说
Sure, but then I wouldn’t have gotten to talk to you.
你把我当死人
You referred to me as a dead man.
我不是死人
I am not a dead man.
我知道你的感受 Kate
I know what you’re feeling, Kate.
我知道你的经历
I know what you’re going through.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know that?
因为…
Because…
我妈妈疯了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!