Date with who?
我一个朋友 是我爸在博物馆的同事
Friend of mine, works with my dad at the museum.
她可是个好女孩
She’s great.
呃 如果她真的那么好 你干嘛不和她约会?
Well, if she’s so great, why don’t you go out with her?
嘿 我有女朋友了 你想怎样 Jim?
Hey, I got a girlfriend. What is your deal, Jim?
孤独地老死?
Do you wanna die alone?
好吧 我去和她见面
All right, look, I go out with her,
– 你可以消停了吧? – 给我一张湖人队的入场券
– you gonna leave me alone? – Throw in one of those Laker tickets,
我绝不多说一句废话
hell, yes, I will.
听我说 我正在到处找这家伙
Look, I’m already pulling strings with this guy.
就是 呃…
It’s just, uh…
我不知道我能不能再弄到一张票
I don’t know if I can get another seat.
你可以把实话告诉我的…
You know you can tell me the truth…
什么也别隐瞒
About anything.
伙计 你在对我撒谎吗?
Are you lying to me, man?
我♥干♥嘛要撒谎?
Why the hell would I lie?
再走一里地 就空旷了
About a quarter mile ahead, there’s a clearing.
我们会在那儿扎营 大家记得补充水源
We’ll make camp there. Everybody fill up on water.
大概还有两三天的路程
We might be there a couple of days.
两三天?
A couple of days?
我以为你说我们翻过这座山就好
I thought you said we were gettin’ off this rock.
的确是
We are.
什么时候?
When?
要不要换个地方 私下谈谈?
Maybe we should talk about this in private?
好啊 走吧
Great. Let’s go.
我希望你不要打断我的话
I wish you hadn’t interrupted me.
抱歉 我是个粗人
I’m sorry. I forgot my manners.
没事
I forgive ya.
寺庙那儿发生什么事了?
What happened back at the temple?
你怎么知道 要去把大家从黑烟手中救出来?
How’d you know to rescue everybody from that smoke thing?
我没有救他们
I didn’t rescue them.
我就是那黑烟
I’m the smoke thing.
你是说 是你把那些人都杀掉的?
You telling me you killed all those people?
我给了他们安然逃离的机会
I gave them the opportunity to leave peacefully,
– 可他们视如敝屐 – 为什么?
– and they didn’t take it. – Why not?
因为他们坚信
Because they’re convinced
他们能把岛守得固若金汤 让我无处下手
that they’re protecting the island from me,
事实上 我只想离开这里
when, in fact, all I wanna do is leave.
所以我不杀掉他们 就会被他们杀掉
So it’s either kill or be killed.
我可不想死
And I don’t want to be killed.
我们要坐船?
We goin’ on a boat ride?
是你要坐船
You are.
去哪里?
Where?
九头蛇岛
Hydra Island.
九头蛇岛上有什么?
What’s on Hydra Island?
飞机 Ajira航♥空♥的那架航♥班♥
The plane. The Ajira flight.
把你朋友带回来的那架飞机
The same plane that brought your friends back.
不幸地是 他们身边还有其他人
Unfortunately, they didn’t come alone.
我有理由相信
And I have reason to believe that
个别乘客想对我们不利
some of the other passengers mean to do us all harm.
所以我想让你去那边 探探虚实
So I want you to go over there and do some recon.
听上去真安全哦
Well, that sounds safe.
– 你不会有事的 – 是吗? 那如果我
– You’ll be fine. – Yeah? Well, what am I supposed to do
碰上了一个想加害我的人 可怎么办啊?
if I run into somebody who wants to do me harm?
– 我不担心这个 – 哦 你不担心 是吧?
– I’m not worried about that. – Oh, you’re not, huh?
没错 因为你是我所遇到的 最会说谎的人了
No, because you are the best liar I ever met.
把该说的话都说给他们听
You tell ’em whatever you need to tell ’em
取得他们的信任 探明他们的一切
to gain their trust, find out everything you can about them,
然后回到这儿
and then get back here.
我再做一遍有什么意义啊?
Why exactly am I doing this again?
还有什么好想的呢 James?
Why do you think, James?
我们登上飞机 离开这个岛
We get on the plane, we fly off this island,
就永远不会再回来了
and we never look back.
来吧
Come on.
喂?
Yeah?
Miles 这个姑娘长什么样来着?
Miles, what’s this girl look like again?
红发 你看到几… 几个红头发的啊?
She’s a redhead. How many… how many redheads do you see?
– 知道了 – 对她温柔点…
– Roger that. – Be nice to her…
好了 知道了
Yeah, yeah.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你是Charlotte吧?
Would you be Charlotte?
没错
I most certainly am.
很高兴见到你 女士
Well, it’s a pleasure to meet you, ma’am.
谢谢
Thank you.
考古学 对吧?
Archaeology, huh?
有什么问题吗?
What’s wrong with archaeology?
没什么
Nothin’.
我只是在想象你待在房♥间里
I just figured you’d be stuck in a room somewhere
给古董除灰的样子
dusting off antiques.
没有啦 其实我更多是在野外工作
No, I actually get to travel quite a bit,
去一些遥远又浪漫的地方
to far off and romantic places.
真的吗?
Really?
你喜欢像”夺宝奇兵”里演的那样吗?
What, you like an Indiana Jones or something?
是的 我就喜欢那种感觉
Yes. I’m exactly like Indiana Jones.
你也有根鞭子?
You got a whip?
或许吧
Maybe.
呃 说说你吧?
So, um, what about you?
– 说什么呢? – 你怎么会当上警♥察♥的?
– What about me? – Why did you become a cop?
你看过Steve Mcqueen演的”浑身是胆”吗?
You ever seen “Bullitt” Steve Mcqueen flick?
没有
No.
那我也就无从谈起了
Well, then I won’t even bore you with an explanation.
拜托啦 James 别拿你应付其他发问的女孩那套
Okay, do me a favor, James, and don’t treat me like
来搪塞我
all the other girls who ask you.
告诉我实话吧
Tell me the truth.
好吧…
Well…
我想我… 是到了人生的一个分水岭
I guess I… got to a point in my life
要么去做坏蛋 要么就去做警♥察♥
where I was either gonna come a criminal or a cop.
所以我选择了当警♥察♥
So I chose cop.
怎么啦?
What?
你懂的
You know what.
在没有那根鞭子的情况下 这过程♥真♥还不赖啊
Well, not bad, considering we didn’t have that whip.
下次带过来
Bring it next time.
想喝水吗?
You want some water?
嗯 拿点过来吧
Mm-hmm. Yes, please.
介意我借一件T恤吗?
You mind if I borrow a T-shirt?
自己去拿吧 右边上面的抽屉里
Help yourself. Top drawer on the right.
谢谢
Thanks.
你♥他♥妈♥的在干嘛?
What the hell are you doing?
呃 我在找T恤啊
Um, I was just looking for T-shirt.
– 你看到什么了? – 没什么 就是…有张照片掉出来了
– What did you see? – Nothing, just that you had… that picture fell out,
– 我正准备放回去 – 你看到什么了?!
– and I was just trying to put it back. – What did you see?!
– 没什么! 我什么也没看到 – 滚出去
– Nothing! I didn’t see anything. – Get the hell out.
– James 听我解释 – 出去!
– James, just let me explain. – Get out!

Hey.
Kate啊
Kate.
你相信Locke吗?
Do you believe Locke?
你指哪方面?
What do you mean?
他说他可以带我们离岛
That he can get us off the island.
没错 我相信他
Yes, I believe him.
Sayid 你还好吧?
Sayid, are you all right?
不好
No.
Claire啊! Sayid啊!
Claire! Sayid!
Sayid 快来啊! 停…
Sayid, please! St…
你在干什么啊?!
What are you doing?!
– 她把他带走了! 她把Aaron带走了! – Claire 你那会儿失踪了 Kate找不到你
– She took him! She took Aaron! – Claire, you had disappeared. Kate couldn’t find you.
– 她做了她能做的一切 – 她带走了Aaron! 她凭什么那么做啊!
– She did what she had to do. – She took Aaron! She can’t just do that!
你这么做是不对的
This is completely inappropriate.
懂吗?
All right?
现在… 你到那边去 我马上就去找你详谈
Now… you go over there. I’ll deal with you in a minute.
去吧
Go.
你没事吧?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!