该死!
Son of a bitch!
Jin 快 醒醒 伙计
Jin. Come on. Wake up, buddy.
醒醒
Wake up.
Sawyer啊
Sawyer.
我睡了多久?
How long have I been out?
一会儿
A while.
我想你应该歇够了
Figured you could use the rest.
Claire和Locke… 他们呢?
Claire and Locke… where are they?
不知道 他们之前说会在日出前回来
I don’t know. They said they’d be back by sunup.
– 在他们回来之前 我们得赶紧离开 – 冷静点 喔 喔
– We have to get out of here before they come back. – Easy. Whoa, whoa.
我投靠Locke了
I’m with Locke.
那不是Locke
That is not Locke.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
无论他是谁 他说他能把我们带出这该死的小岛
Whoever he is, he says he can get us off this damn island.
我不能走
I can’t leave.
Sun还不知在岛上哪个角落呢
Sun could be here somewhere.
好吧
Fine.
我答应你 如果她在岛上 我们绝不离她而去
If she’s here, you got my word. We ain’t leaving without her.
什么声音?
What’s that?
他们回来了
They’re back.

Hi.
你来了
Hi yourself.

Ahh.

Wow.
Jimmy啊…
Jimmy…

Mmm.
你真是…
You are…
太厉害了
unbelievable.

Mmm.
宝贝 你和我不分伯仲
You weren’t too shabby yourself, darlin’.

Mmm.
宝贝?
Baby?
嗯?
Yeah?
9点的时候 你不是要和那个人碰头吗?
Aren’t you supposed to meet that guy at 9:00?
嗯 然后呢?
Yeah. So?
现在是8点…
It’s 8…
42分
42.
该死!
Damn it!
我本来不想让你看见的
You weren’t exactly supposed to see that.
Jimmy 你拿这么多钱要干什么?
Jimmy, what are you doing with all that money?
这次会面 有可能做成一笔交易
This meeting is a potential investment.
我们约定五五分账
We’re going 50/50.
那家伙想先看到钱
The guy wants to see the money upfront.
别担心 不会太久的 我马上回来
Don’t worry. It won’t take long. I’ll be right back.
然后我们就去兜风… 喔
Me and you’ll go for round… Whoa.
离箱子远点
Step away from the case.
别乱来 宝贝
Take it easy, honey.
帅哥 有件事我得告诉你
Here’s the thing, dimples.
我知道骗子的花样 我前夫就是骗子
I can spot a con man. I’m married to one.
所以我知道你们那些伎俩
So I know all about the pigeon drop.
哦 你刚说啥? 那箱子是偶然打开的?
Oh, what? That case just accidentally flew open?
你以为我笨得像头猪?
How stupid do you think I am?
事实上 你真是头蠢猪
Pretty damn stupid, actually.
什么?
Excuse me?
我的确在演戏 女人
This is a setup, lady.
屋外停着辆面包车
There’s a van sittin’ right outside.
这房♥子装了窃听器 已经被警♥察♥包围了
The room is bugged. The place is surrounded by cops.
所以现在 你把枪放下
So now you wanna put that gun down,
然后我们把事情理理清
and we’ll work something out.
他们的目标不是你 他们要捉的是你丈夫
They don’t care about you. They want your husband.
这箱子里有个追踪器 你所要做的
There’s a tracer in the case. All you had to do
就是把你丈夫的藏身之处说出来
was take it back to wherever your hubby’s hiding out.
你以为我真的会相信
You really except me to believe
你是警方派来的?
that you’re working with the police?
如果这地方被包围了
If this place is surrounded,
为什么没一个人进来救你?
how come no one came to save you?
我不需要救援
I don’t need saving,
因为你会听话
’cause you’re gonna do the right thing
乖乖把枪放下 但如果你不放
and put that gun down. But if you don’t,
那么 我也有办法
well, then all I gotta do is say the magic work,
让那扇门为我打开
and that door busts open.
你真是个蹩脚的骗子
You’re a lousy con man.
Lafleur啊
Lafleur.
“La”什么?
“La” what?
警♥察♥! 把枪放下!
Police! Drop the gun!
– 手背过来 – 我们进来得早了点儿吧?
– Behind your back. – Cuttin’ it a little close, huh?
实在没办法啊
Only way to cut it.
把你的衣服穿起来 Jim
Put your damn clothes on, Jim.
没问题 好搭档
You got it, partner.
– 你是警♥察♥? – 惊讶吧
– You’re a cop? – Surprise.
走吧 快走
Let’s go. Move.
迷失 第6季第8集
你就住在这里?
Is this where you lived?

Yeah.
那是什么?
What is that?
它是我的一切
It’s all I had.
嗯 各位 听我说!
All right, everybody, listen up!
过来 围成圈
Come on in. Gather ’round.
我知道你们都累极了
I know that everyone is tired.
我们度过了…
It was a…
一个漫长而悲惨的夜晚
a long and traumatic night for all of us.
我知道 你们肯定满腹疑问
And you all have got a lot of questions, I know,
我会尽力作答
And I will make myself available to answer them.
但现在 我们得继续出发
But right now we need to keep moving.
– 要抓住白天的优势 – 我们想知道
– We have to take advantage of the daylight. – We wanna know
留在寺庙的人都怎样了
what happened to the people who stayed behind at the temple.
黑烟杀了他们
The black smoke killed them.

Hey.
我知道那里发生的一切 可怕至极
I know that what happened back there was really scary.
但一切都结束了
But it’s over.
你们和我在一起
You’re with me now,
我承诺 会让大家相安无事的
and I promise that I’m gonna take care of you.
好了
Okay.
我们出发吧
Alright, let’s move out.
听上去 你这一晚上过得可不安生
Sounds like you had a hell of a night.
没错
Yeah.
Jack Hurley 还有其他人…
Jack, Hurley, the rest of ’em…
他们都安然无恙地从庙里出来了么?
They make it out of the temple all right?
我回来的时候 看到他们离开
I saw them leaving on my way back.
– 那Miles呢? – 我不知道他怎样了
– What about Miles? – I don’t know what happened to him.
那你现在和Locke是一边的了?
So you’re with Locke now?
我保持中立 Kate
I ain’t with anybody, Kate.
你好 请问是Anthony Cooper吗?
Hello. Is this Anthony Cooper?
嗨 Cooper先生 我是洛杉矶警署的James Ford探员
Hi, Mr. Cooper. This is Detective James Ford, L.A.P.D.
嗯 我们发现了一批无主钱物
Yeah, we’ve discovered some unclaimed property
估计是你名下财产
that might belong to you.
你能证实自己在1976年 曾到过阿♥拉♥巴马州吗?
Can you verify you were in Alabama in 1976?
啊哈
Uh-huh.
好的 谢谢 抱歉打扰 再见
Okay, thanks. Sorry to have taken up your time. Bye-bye.
能请Anthony Cooper接下电♥话♥吗?
Can I speak with Anthony Cooper?
抱歉 我稍后再打来
Sorry. I’m gonna have to call you back.
Anthony Cooper是谁?
Who’s Anthony Cooper?
我偶然认识的一个老头
Old buddy I ran into.
– 他说 他可以帮我弄到几张湖人队的入场券 – 真不错
– Said he could hook me up with some Laker tickets. – That’s cool.
我说 你… 你是在棕榈泉见到他的?
What, did you… you see him in Palm Springs?
什么?
What?
棕榈泉? 你上周出差去的地方啊?
Palm Springs? Your trip last weekend?
嗯 我都记不清了
Yeah. It’s a blur.
阳光普照 Mai Tais鸡尾酒香飘万里
Too much sunshine. Too many Mai Tais.
嗯 振作一下 你今晚有个约会 兄弟
Well, get it together, because you got a date tonight, pal.
和谁约会?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!