“I would appreciate it if you could write
“一封推荐信 我将感激涕零
“a letter of recommendation to Yale on my behalf.
“这对我很重要
“It would mean the world to me.
致礼 Alexandra Rousseau”
Sincerely, Alexandra Rousseau.”
推荐信这种事真有趣 Linus
It’s a funny thing about recommendations, Linus.
它们承载着2个人的希望
They work both ways.
所以…
So…
我把这个难题抛给你
I put the ball back in your court.
你可以施展你的小手段
You can execute your little machiavellian maneuvers,
争取我的工作 坐我的办公桌
go for my job, sit at my desk.
但是 唉 不幸的副作用…
But, alas, there will be an unfortunate side effect…
我能给Rousseau小姐
I will torch Miss Rousseau
灿烂的前程
and her future.
我的职位和权力 对你这么重要吗?
Is my job, my power, that important to you?
那么…
So…
你的抉择是什么 Linus博士?
What’ll it be, Dr. Linus?
放下!
Drop it!
把枪放下!
Put the gun down!
你还等什么?
What are you waiting for?
我想要解释
I want to explain.
解释什么?
Explain what?
我想要解释 我知道你的感受
I want to explain that I know what you’re feeling.
你不知道我的感受
You have no idea what I’m feeling.
我看着我的女儿Alex 死在我面前
I watched my daughter Alex die in front of me.
而且是我造成的
And it was my fault.
我有机会救她的
I had a chance to save her,
但是我选择了小岛…
but I chose the island…
而不是她
over her.
都是为了Jacob
All in the name of Jacob.
我为他牺牲了一切…
I sacrificed everything for him…
他甚至都不在乎
and he didn’t even care.
是 我捅死了他
Yeah, I stabbed him.
我… 很生气…
I was… so angry..
昏了头
confused.
我… 我担心失去
I… I was terrified that I was about to lose
对我唯一重要的东西…
the only thing that had ever mattered to me…
权力
My power.
但是真正重要的东西…
But the thing that really mattered…
已经没了
was already gone.
很抱歉我杀了Jacob
I’m sorry that I killed Jacob.
真的
I am.
但是我也不指望你原谅我
And I do not expect you to forgive me
因为…
Because…
我不能原谅自己
I can never forgive myself.
那么你想要什么?
Then what do you want?
只要… 放我走
Just… let me leave.
你要去哪?
Where will you go?
去找Locke
To Locke.
为什么?
Why?
因为只有他能收留我
Because he’s the only one that’ll have me.
我会收留你
I’ll have you.
Donald Lawrence Reynolds校长
Linus博士
Dr. Linus.
– 您好啊 Alex – 我顺路来感谢Reynolds校长
– Hello, Alex. – I was just coming by to thank Principal Reynolds.
他给我写了一封不可思议的推荐信
He wrote me the most incredible letter of recommendation.
哇 太好了
Wow. Wonderful.
是您起了作用吗?
Did you have something to do with it?
我是说 我原本以为他可能会说些好话
I mean, I thought he might say some nice things,
– 但是他好话都说绝了 – 不 跟我没关系 Alex
– but he really went all out. – No, it wasn’t me, Alex.
但是大家都说 你是个优秀的学生
But it always say you’re a great student.
很明显 不只有我能看到
Obviously, I wasn’t the only one who noticed.
谢谢你 博士…
Thanks, doctor…
Linus 你♥他♥妈♥的在我办公室里干啥呢?
Linus, what the hell are you doing in my office?
应你的要求 来送这周留堂生的
Just dropping off the detention sign-up sheet for the week,
登记表
per your request.
放我桌上就行
Just put it on my desk.
那么我们历史社团见?
So will I see you at history club?
– 啊 您是说何时重新搞活动吗? – 哦 不 我们按原计划进行
– Uh, you mean when it’s back on? – Oh, no, we’ve got our old slot back.
Reynolds校长找了别人监管留堂生
Principal Reynolds found someone to cover for detention.
是不是?
Isn’t that right?
是 没错
Yes, that’s right.
哦 好吧 下午4点见
Well, then, see you at 4:00.
再见
Bye.
嘿 事情办成了吗?
Hey. Did you do it?
没有
No.
没有?
No?
没有?! 等等
No?! Wait.
我… 我的停车位呢?
What… what about my parking space?
你可以用我的
You can have mine.
需要帮忙吗?
Do you need a hand?
帮我弄下苫布
Please help me with the tarp.
长官 海滩上有人
Sir, there are people on the beach.
我们要停下来吗?
Should we stop?

No.
照计划行事
Proceed as planned.
遵命 Widmore先生
Yes, sir, Mr. Widmore.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!