我在岛上这么久
And in all the time that I’ve spent on this island,
今天是第一次回来这里
today is the first time I’ve ever come back.
Jack? 哥们儿 你在哪儿?
Jack? Dude, where are ya?
我在这儿
I’m in here.
别打开 那是甘油炸♥药♥
Do not open that. There’s dynamite in there.
– 那个极不稳定 – 我知道
– It’s mega-unstable. – I know.
Arzt博士就是这样…
So did Dr. Arzt…
两天后 我才把粉身碎骨的他 从我的衣服里清干净
Then I was wiping him out of my shirt two days later.
– 哥们儿 该走了 – 不 还没到时候
– Dude, it’s time to go. – No, not yet.
他想打开那根甘油炸♥药♥
He’s opening up a crate of dynamite,
– 他还说过要自杀 – 我自杀不了
– and he said he wanted to kill himself. – I can’t kill myself.
什么?
What?
即便我想死… 相信我 我是认真的…
Even if I wanted to… and trust me, I do…
我… 我没有办法自杀
I… I can’t kill myself.
这也就是为什么 我要让你们替我下手
Which is why I want you to do it for me.
你到底在说些什么?
What are you talking about?
我所说的是 Jack 就是…
What I’m talking about, Jack, is that…
好吧 Jacob碰过我
Well, Jacob touched me.
当Jacob碰了你… 呃 这就算是大礼了吧
And when Jacob touches you… well, it’s considered a gift.
除非它根本不是
Except it’s not a gift at all.
这是一个诅咒
It’s a curse.
伙计!
Dude!
我说认真的 咱们现在该走了!
Seriously, let’s go now!
为什么你想死?
Why do you want to die?
我将我…
I devoted my life…
长到你无法想象的生命…
longer than you can possibly imagine…
奉献给 那个告诉我
in service of a man who told me
无风不起浪的人
that everything was happening for a reason,
他说他有一个计划…
that he had a plan…
我也是计划当中的一部分…
A plan that I was a part of…
当时机成熟的时候 他就会告诉我前因后果
And when the time was right that he’d share it with me.
但是现在 那个人死了
And now that man’s gone.
所以我为何想死?
So why do I want to die?
因为我发现 我已经失去生活的目标了
Because I just found out my entire life had no purpose.
哪怕我能亲手点燃这个炸♥药♥ 它… 也不会炸的
Now if I light this myself, it… it won’t work.
但是你能帮我点燃 Jack
But you can light it for me, Jack.
我会把导火线做得足够长 这样你就有时间跑出去
I made the fuse long enough so you’ll have time to get out.
Jack 求你告诉我 你不想这么做
Jack, please tell me you’re not actually considering this.
如果他执意去死
If he wants to die,
我们无论如何也阻止不了
there’s nothing we’re gonna do to stop him.
谢谢你
Thank you.
现在…
Now…
我们谈谈吧
Let’s talk.
Jack! 伙计 我们得走了 他疯了 我知道他疯了
Jack! Dude, we gotta go. Guy’s crazy, and I know crazy.
– Hurley 你走吧 我们不会有事的 – 兄弟 你马上会被炸死的!
– Hurley, go ahead. We’ll be all right. – Dude, you’re gonna blow up!
– 我得和他谈谈 Hurley 你走吧 – 不 我不会丢下你不管的
– Gotta talk to him, Hurley. Just go. – No, I’m not going without you.
Hurley 我不会有事的
Hurley, I’ll be fine.
如果你改变主意的话 我会在 大概 一里外的地方等你
If you change your mind, I’ll be, like, a mile away.
– 你应该和他走的 Jack – 不 Richard 不 我不会走的
– You should go with him, Jack. – No, Richard. No, I shouldn’t.
不然你会死的
Then you’re gonna die.
事实上 我觉得我俩都死不了
Actually, I don’t think either one of us is gonna die.
你为何这么想?
What makes you think that?
我刚从灯塔来
I just came from a lighthouse
转盘上刻着我的名字
where my name was etched in wood
使得镜子
on a dial that turned a mirror
可以照出我从小到大住的 那栋房♥子的景象
that somehow reflected the image of the house that I grew up in.
Jacob的灯塔
Jacob’s lighthouse.
他叫Hurley把我从这弄出去
He got Hurley to bring me out there
因为他想让我看见镜子里所反射的景象
because he wanted me to see what was reflected in that mirror.
基于某个原因 他想让我知道
For some reason, he wanted me to know
当我还是个孩子的时候 他就开始注视我了
that he had been watching me ever since I was a kid.
为什么?
Why?
我不知道为什么
I have no idea why.
但是我敢向你打赌 如果Jacob费了这么大力气
But I’m willing to bet you that if Jacob went to that trouble,
基于某个原因把我弄到岛上来
that he brought me to this island for a reason,
肯定不会让我跟你现在一起被炸死
and it’s not to blow up sitting here with you right now.
– 你在拿自己的命开玩笑啊 Jack – 是的
– That’s a pretty big risk you’re taking, Jack. – Yes.
– 但如果你错了怎么办? – 我不会错的
– What if you’re wrong? – I’m not.
想再试一根吗?
Want to try another stick?
好吧 Jack
All right, Jack.
你好像看破一切玄机了 那么… 现在该怎么办?
You seem to have all the answers. So… so now what?
我们重回起点吧
We go back to where we started.
你好 Ben
Hello, Ben.
你在这儿做什么呢?
What are you doing here?
参观啊 你又在干什么呢?
Visiting. What are you doing?
我在自掘坟墓
I’m digging my own grave.
为什么?
Why?
因为你骗我杀了Jacob
Because you talked me into killing Jacob.
你看见那边吃芒果的那个女人了吗?
Do you see that woman over there eating a mango?
她是他的保镖 她知道我做了什么
She’s his bodyguard, and she knows what I did.
你得偿所愿了 因为她要杀我
So you’ve got what you wanted because she’s going to kill me.
我可不想要你死 Ben
I don’t want you to die, Ben.
其实 我是回雕塑这儿来找你的
In fact, I went back to the statue to get you,
– 但是你已经走了 – 找我? 为了什么?
– but you’d already gone. – Get me? For what?
我正在召集一组人离开这里
I’m gathering a group to leave this place for good.
但是一旦我们走了
But once we’re gone,
岛还需要人来接管
someone’s gonna need to be in charge of the island.
我?
Me?
我实在找不出比你更合适的人选
I can’t think of a better man for the job.
哦 在这种情况下 可能性看上去不大吧
Well, it doesn’t seem very likely, does it,
对不?
under the circumstances?
我怎么样才能离开…
How am I gonna get away from…
去另一个岛 去九头蛇站
Come to the other island, to the Hydra Station.
– 那就是我们要去的地方 – 她会跟着我的
– That’s where we’ll be. – She’ll come after me.
往里走200码的地方 林中空地有一棵树
200 yards inland, there’s a tree in the clearing
树上架了把来♥福♥枪♥
with a rifle leaning up against it.
如果现在走的话 你能第一个到那儿
If you go now, you’ll get there first
然后你就可以干掉她
and you’ll have the drop on her.
但是千万别犹豫
But don’t hesitate.
她可不会
She won’t.
待会见 Ben
See you soon, Ben.
嘿!
Hey!
Reynolds校长室
进来
Come in.
Linus 我现在没有时间
Linus, I don’t have time
听你抱怨那些留堂生的事
to listen to you complain about detention.
我不是为这个来的 我想让你看些东西
That’s not why I’m here. I want you to read something.
好吧 如果你想让你那个小社团…
Well, if this some attempt to revive your little club…
这些是3个月内的30封邮件
Those are 30 E-mails that cover a 3-month period.
这事还真淫乱
It’s pretty lascivious stuff,
如果是私房♥事 也就罢了
which would be fine if it was private,
但是它们好像描述的是
but they seem to describe
发生在校园的行为…
acts that took place on school property…
不知廉耻的行为
acts which, morality aside,
我想学校董事会一定会不满
I think the school board would frown on,
更别说你的妻子
not to mention your wife.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
你的职位
Your job.
你要辞职…
You’re gonna resign…
原因是 比如…
for, I don’t know…
一些个人理由 健康问题之类 随便你掰
personal reasons, health. Your call.
在你辞职的同时 你要向校董事会
But with your resignation, you’re gonna recommend
推荐我来接替你的职位
that the school board hire me as your replacement.
讽刺的是
And the irony of all this
他们会因为对你的尊敬
is that they hold you in such esteem
而让我真的坐上这个位子
that I’ll get the job.
那… 我们达成共识了吗?
So… do we have an understanding?
Linus啊…
Linus…
我能给你读一封电子邮件吗?
May I read you an E-mail?
“亲爱的Reynolds校长”
“Dear Principal Reynolds,
“如果您能为我向耶鲁大学写

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!