别往心里去
Forget I said that.
我只是气糊涂了
I was just angry.
Alex Reynolds校长…
Alex, has Principal Reynolds…
对你做过什么吗?
Done something to you?
什么?
What?
啊!
Ew!
不是 我发誓 不是那样的
No, I swear. It’s not that.
那是什么?
Then what is it?
Linus博士 如果我告诉你
Dr. Linus, if I tell you,
你能保证不和别人说吗?
will you promise to keep it between us?
当然 我发誓
Of course I promise.
好吧
Okay.
几个月前 在校医室
So I was in the nurse’s office a few months ago.
因为肚子痛
I had a stomachache,
我去了那里 后来就在床上睡着了
and I just went in to find a cot and I fell asleep.
放学后才醒
When I woke up after school,
我听到Reynolds校长在隔壁房♥间
In the other room, Principal Reynolds was there.
而那位校医… 我想她是忘记我还在了
And the nurse… Well, I guess she forgot I was in there.
他们在…
They were…
你知道的 做那种事
you know, doing it
在我隔壁房♥间
in the room right next to me,
就是给学生测听力的那间房♥
where they give kids hearing tests.
– 这事很恶心吧? – 真是恶心
– Isn’t that totally gross? – Totally.
Linus博士 你不会说出去 对吧?
Dr. Linus, you’re not gonna say something, are you?
不会 言出必行
No, no. A promise is a promise.
好吧 我们继续复习公海这个知识点吧?
Well, shall we return to the high seas?

Yeah.

Sure.
你不是想累死在挖坑前线吧?
Not exactly tearing up on the digging front, are you?
我不着急
I’m not in a big hurry.
给你带了点吃的
Brought you some grub.
希望你会喜欢吃青豆和香蕉
Hope you like green beans and banana,
因为只有这些
’cause it’s all we got.
我不饿
I’m not really hungry.
随你的便
Suit yourself.
Miles 你记得你向我要过320万美元吗?
Miles, do you remember once you asked me for $3.2 million?
你还想要吗?
Do you still want it?
你准备做什么?
What are you gonna do?
你要在我的香蕉叶上开支票?
You’re gonna write me a check on this banana leaf?
我要离开这座岛 当我离开后
I can get off this island, and when I do,
我关系网和人脉很广
I have a vast network of people and resources
那时候就能把那笔钱给你
that will get you that money.
你要做的 就是放了我
All you have to do is cut me loose.
有价值八百万的钻石
Why would I need your money when there are
跟那两个叫Nikki和Paulo的家伙 一起埋在这儿
a couple of jabonies under there named Nikki and Paulo
我为什么还要你的钱?
who got buried alive with $8 million in diamonds on top of them?
简直不敢相信
I can’t believe you’re just gonna stand by
你居然袖手旁观
and watch this happen.
Ilana要杀了我…
Ilana’s gonna murder me for killing Jacob…
就因为我杀了一个不在乎生死的Jacob
a man who didn’t even care about being killed.
不 他在乎
No, he cared.
– 你说什么? – 就在你的刀
– Excuse me? – Right up until
要插入他心脏的那一秒
the second the knife went through his heart,
他希望这一切都是误会
he was hoping he was wrong about you.
我觉得他不想死
I guess he wasn’t.
继续挖!
Dig!
所以… 你没穿越时空?
So… you’re not time traveling?
没有
No.
但你看起来跟30年前一样
But you look the same as you did 30 years ago.
– 这怎么可能? – 说来话长
– How is that possible? – Not easy to explain.
就像”终结者”似的?
Is this like a “terminator” thing?
你是个生化人?
You a cyborg?
不 我不是生化人
No, I’m not a cyborg.
– 吸血鬼? – 是Jacob赋予我的能力
– Vampire? – Jacob gave me a gift.
是Jacob啊 你知道他的事吗?
Jacob. What do you know about him?
我知道他死了
I know he’s dead.
哥们儿 你之前说去寺庙啊
I thought you said we were going to the temple, dude.
我撒谎了
I lied.
– 为什么? – 因为寺庙里的每一个人都死了
– Why? – Because everyone at the temple is dead.
什么叫他们都死了?
What do you mean, they’re all dead?
发生什么事了?
What happened?
我… 我不清楚发生了什么
I’m… I’m not sure what happened,
但… 我刚打那儿来
but… I just came from there,
那儿没有生还者
and there’s no survivors.
我们的朋友呢? Sayid和Kate
What about our friends? Sayid, Kate.
他们… 他们不在那儿
They… they weren’t there.
他们可能逃过了一劫
Maybe they made it out alive.
我只知道 不管你想在寺庙找什么…
All I know is whatever you’re looking for at the temple…
那儿没有
it’s not there.
你不想回那里去 原来你知道这件事?
You didn’t want to go back there. Did you know about this?
Jacob曾暗示过
Jacob kinda sorta hinted at it.
你跟Jacob说过话?
You spoke to Jacob?
对啊
Yeah.
好吧 无论他说什么 别相信他
Well, whatever he said, don’t believe him.
– 你去哪儿? – 我有事情要做
– Where you going? – There’s something I need to do.
去干嘛?
To do what?
去死
Die.
嘿 有时间吗?
Hey, do you have a minute?
我想有吧 也许我可以全给他们不及格
Yes, I guess. Might as well just give ’em all F’s.
告诉我 动物的属和种
Tell me, how hard is it
有那么难区分吗?
to learn the difference between a genus and a species?
你想干嘛?
What do you want?
你玩电脑很在行 是吗?
You’re pretty good with computers, aren’t you?
如果你不知道
Something tells me you wouldn’t even be standing here
你就不会平白无故地站在这里问我
if you didn’t already know that I was.
假设 你能
Could you, hypothetically,
偷偷地打开别人的邮箱吗?
access someone’s E-mail account without their knowledge?
我… 可以 看是什么样的邮箱
I… yeah, it depends on the account.
员工邮箱
Say a faculty account.
假设是
Hypothetically.
– 谁的? – Kondracki护士的
– Whose? – Nurse Kondracki.
Kim吗? 为什么? 你觉得她很辣?
Kim? Why? Do you got the hots for her?
不 我只是…
No. I’m just…
我只是对她的信件好奇
I’m curious about some of her correspondence.
跟谁的信?
With whom?
好吧 算了
Okay. That’s fine.
我没找你 是你找上的我
I didn’t come to see you. You came to see me.
我没时间回答你的问题
I don’t have time to play 20 questions.
你要不就告诉我 你在做什么
Now you can either tell me what it is that you’re doing,
– 要不就让我安安静静地改作业 – 好吧 好吧
– or you can let me finish grading my papers in peace. – All right, all right.
我有理由相信 她也许
I have reason to believe that she might be engaged
跟Reynolds校长有
in an inappropriate personal relationship
不正当的关系
with Principal Reynolds.
你有预谋的
You’re making a play.
你在预谋件大事 对吗?
You’re going after the big job, aren’t you?
Leslie 你要不要帮我?
Are you going to help me or not, Leslie?
我想要个好位子
I want a good spot.
你说什么?
I’m sorry?
我想要Lamr在主停车场的停车位…
I want Lamr’s spot in the main parking lot…
在枫树旁边的那个
the one next to the maple tree.
不是在枫树下边的… 是在旁边的那个
Not under the maple tree… next to the maple tree.
这样的话 我的车会在树荫底下
That way, I get the shade from the maple tree
但那些树渣子又不会掉到我车上
but not all that tree crap all over the hood of my car.
我还想要实验服 很多实验服
And I want aprons. I want lots of aprons.
我还想要一些
And I want some lab equipment in here
– 近十年的实验器材 成交吗? – 成交
– that was built in this decade. Is that a deal? – Deal.
你知道 你真的能让我解决那个混♥蛋♥
You know, you really had me fooled with that sweater vest.
Linus 你才是真正的杀手
Linus, you’re a real killer.
之前来过这儿?
Been here before?
是的
Yes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!