Right.
那么…
So…
Sayid啊…
Sayid…
你哥哥怎么样?
How’s your brother doin’?
他的哥哥被打劫了
His brother got mugged
就在他自己的店门口
right out front of his own store.
这真是… 太惨了
It was just… terrible.
不过 这样一来 你知道
Well, but at least this way, you know,
你就可以 继续照顾他的家人了
you’re still around to take care of his family.
你确实想要照顾他的家人 不是吗?
You do want to take care of his family, don’t you?
承认了?
Yes?
你知道 我能看出来 你是一个很… 直爽的人 Sayid
You know, I can see that you’re a very… direct guy, Sayid,
所以我也就直奔主题了
So I’m just gonna get to the point.
你的哥哥… 他向我借了些钱
Your brother… he borrowed some money from me,
就像其他人
and just like anybody,
就像那些借钱的 和还钱的人一样
who borrows money or has a loan to pay,
他欠了钱 就得还
he has to make payments.
我哥哥告诉我 他能还的 都已经还给你了
My brother told me he’s paid you everything he owes,
但是你还不知足
but that you still want more.
Sayid 他骗了你 你哥哥确实欠我的
Sayid, that’s a lie. You brother does owe me,
而且必须得有人 来还那些钱
and somebody is gonna pay me that money.
是你让我哥哥住院的吗?
Did you put my brother in the hospital?
噢 你认为是我♥干♥的?
Oh, you think it was me?
不是我
I didn’t do that.
你知道 这是一个危险的世界 Sayid
You know, it’s a dangerous world, Sayid.
你对此一清二楚 因为你来自伊♥拉♥克♥
and you know that because you’re from Iraq.
你永远也不知道 有人要偷袭…
You never know when somebody’s just gonna sneak up…
啊!
Uhh!
噢!
Uhh!
喔 喔 喔 喔 喔
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
Sayid啊…
Sayid…
– 好 别紧张 – 闭嘴
– Okay, just relax now. – Shut up.
好 好的
Okay. Fine.
好 好 这事就算了
Fine. Okay, it’s done.
好吗?
All right?
你… 哥哥不欠我什么了
Y… your brother doesn’t owe me anything.
一笔勾销 好吗?
The debt’s forgiven, all right?
好吗? 行不?
Good? Okay?
放轻松… 忘记这件事
Just relax and… forget about it.
我忘不了
I can’t.
啊!
Uhh!
警告: 严禁开门
你是谁?
Who are you?
我不懂英语
No English.
你让他和你说话了
You let him talk to you.
我照你说的 在他的胸上刺了一刀
I stabbed him in the chest like you told me to.
然后我才让他和我说话
Then I let him talk to me.
这已经是你第二次 想借刀杀人
That’s twice you’ve tried to have someone else kill me.
你本来有机会自己动手的
You had the opportunity to do it yourself.
为什么没杀我?
Why didn’t you?
我以前是一个生意人…
I was a businessman once…
在大阪
In Osaka.
我在一家银行工作
I worked at a bank.
我的工作干得很好
I was good at my job,
很成功
Very successful.
然后一个星期五
And one Friday,
我升职了
I was promoted.
我的同事和我一起出去庆祝
My associates took me out to celebrate.
我喝了很多酒
I had too much to drink.
每个星期五…
Every Friday…
我会去棒球场接我儿子
I picked my son up from baseball.
他那时12岁
He was 12.
事故很严重
The accident was very bad.
我活下来了
I survived.
但是我儿子…
But my son…
后来…
And then…
在医院里…
in the hospital…
一个男人找到我…
a man came to me…
我从来没有见过他
A man I had never met.
他告诉我
And he told me that
他可以救回我儿子
he could save my son’s life,
但是我必须到这个岛上来
But I would have to come here to this island,
在这里 我会有一份新工作
where I would have a new job.
而且我再也不能见到我儿子
And I could never see my boy again.
这个人是谁?
Who was this man?
他叫Jacob
His name was Jacob.
Jacob做的这个交易很苛刻
Jacob drives a hard bargain.
外面的那个人…
The man outside…
我想 他和你做了一个类似的交易?
I take it he offered you a similar bargain?
是的
Yes.
太阳下山了
It is sundown.
你是选择留下 还是离开?
Will you choose to stay or go?
留下
I’d like to stay.
啊!
Aah!
噢 天哪!
Oh, my God!
你都做了些什么?!
What have you done?!
你知道你刚才都做了什么吗?!
Do you realize what you just did?!
他是唯一能把它挡在外面的人!
He was the only thing keeping it out!
白♥痴♥!
Idiot!
你把它放进来了!
You just let it in!
呃!
Uhh!
我知道
I know.
我们得走了
We gotta go now.
啊!
Aah!
快跑! 快跑!
Run! Run!
这边!
This way!
这边! 走这边!
This way! This way!
我必须带上Claire
I have to go get Claire.
Shephard和Reyes 还有Ford 在哪?
Where are Shephard and Reyes and Ford?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁?
Who the hell are you?
回答问题
Just answer the question.
他们走了 所有人都走了 我是唯一留下的
They’re gone. Everyone’s gone. I’m the only one left.
Kate和我走散了 Lapidus? 你怎么…
Kate and I got separated. Lapidus? How did you…
我们马上就会被追上
We’ll play catch-up later.
你想活命 最好现在就跑路
You want to live, you better move your ass.
Jarrah怎么办? 他在这儿吗?
What about Jarrah? Is he here?
– 是的 他到泉水池那儿去了 – 我去找他
– Yeah, he was headed to the pool room. – I’ll go get him.
Linus 等等!
Linus, wait!
好 其他人 跟我走 快点
All right, the rest of you, with me. Come on.
Claire 快来! Claire 我们得走了
Claire, come on! Claire, we gotta go.
– 你赶快出来 – 不
– You gotta get out of there. – No.
– 什么?! – 在这里面会更安全
– What?! – You’ll be much safer here.
Sayid啊?
Sayid?
走吧
Come on.
我知道一条出去的路
I know a way out of here.
还来得及
There’s still time.
我不走
Not for me.
你的丈夫在哪里?
Where’s your husband?
– 什么?! – 你丈夫昨天离开这里的
– What?! – Your husband took off yesterday.
– Jin在这里? 他还活着? – 至少我上次看到他 还活着
– Jin was here? He’s alive? – Last I saw him, yeah.
你应该听到了 是吧?
You do hear that, right?
你有对策了 还是要一直盯着墙看?
You got a plan or you gonna keep staring at the wall?
是的 我有对策了
Yes, I have a plan.
大家都进去
Everybody inside now.