Sayid 如果你能帮我的话…
Sayid, if you’ll do this for me…
要是我告诉你 你能得到一切你想要的东西呢?
What if I told you that you could have anything you wanted?
要是我告诉你 你能得到这世上任何东西呢?
What if I said you could have anything in the entire world?
那我就会说 我唯一想要的人
I would tell you that the only thing I ever wanted
死在了我怀里
died in my arms.
我永远都见不到她了
And I’ll never see it again.
但要是你能呢?
But what if you could?
哦…
Uh…
出了点小意外
We had an unfortunate incident
被飞去来器打成这样的
involving a boomerang.
是我的错
My apologies.
孩子们什么时候睡的?
Oh, what time did the kids go to bed?
大概两小时前
About two hours ago.
你怎么跟他们说的?
And what did you tell them?
爸爸出了点意外
Daddy had an accident,
但他不会有事的
but that he’s going to be fine.
他还在术后恢复中 但是…
He’s still recovering from surgery, but…
他现在醒了
he’s awake now.
他告诉你借贷的事了?
Did he tell you about the loan?
听着 我有钱
Look, I have money.

No.
这是Omer的过错
This is Omer’s responsibility.
他得自己承担责任
He brought this on himself.
你为什么不想跟我在一起?
Why didn’t you want to be with me?
Sayid 你把我的照片一直带在身上
You carry my picture around with you, Sayid.
你要是关心我
If you care about me,
为什么还把我推向你哥哥?
why did you push me towards your brother?
在过去的12年里
For the last 12 years,
我一直试着洗净双手…
I’ve been trying to wash my hands…
洗净我做过的丑事
of all the horrible things I’ve done.
我不能跟你在一起…
I can’t be with you…
因为我不配得到你
because I don’t deserve you.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
丛林里有个男人…
There is a man in the jungle…
在往南大约一英里的
about a mile south of us,
围墙边上
by the outer wall.
他让我回来捎个口信
He sent me back here to give you a message.
他想让你们知道 Jacob已经死了
He wants you to know that Jacob is dead.
因为他死了
And because he’s gone,
你们也没必要再待下去了
none of you have to stay here any longer.
你们自♥由♥了
You’re free.
我碰到的这个人
The man that I met
马上就要永远地离开这个岛
is leaving the island forever.
想要跟他走的
And those of you who want to go with him
就离开寺庙 跟他一起走
should leave the temple and join him.
日落前 做出决定吧
You have until sundown to decide.
要是日落时 我们留下来呢?
What happens at sundown if we stay?
那就只有死路一条
You die.
嘿!
Hey!
你什么时候回来的? Ford和Kwon跟你在一起吗?
When did you get back? Are Ford and Kwon with you?
Claire在哪?
Where is Claire?
好吧 我需要你先回答我的问题…
Okay, I need you to tell me what I need to know before I…
我问你 Claire在哪?
I said, where is Claire?
好吧 先放开我 行吗?
All right. Just let go of me, okay?
给你两分钟
You have two minutes.
# … 褪色 #
# … fade away #
# 抓住一颗陨星 放进你的口袋 #
# Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket #
# 下雨天再拿出来 #
# Save it for a rainy day #
# 因为爱会来轻触你肩 #
# For love may come and tap you on the shoulder #
# 星稀的夜晚 #
# Some starless night #
– Claire吗? – # 它们就在… #
– Claire? – # They are just in… #
Claire 是我
Claire, it’s me.
Kate吗?
Kate?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我… 简直不敢相信你在这儿
I… I can’t believe you’re here.
他们也抓你了?
Did they capture you, too?
不 没有 他们…
No. No, they…
为什么他们把你关在下面?
Why did they put you down here?
发生什么事了?
What happened?
Kate 他们抓了我儿子 他们抓了Aaron
They have my son, Kate. They have Aaron.
– 他们把他从我身边带走 – 不 不
– They took him from me. – No. No.
Claire 他们没抓Aaron
Claire, they don’t have Aaron.
是我带走他的
I took him.
我…
I…
什么?
What?
我把他带出了岛
I took him off the island.
那时你走了 我们找不到你
You were gone, and we couldn’t find you.
所以…
So…
我养了他
I raised him.
还有…
And…
他是最动人 最美丽的小男孩
He is the most beautiful, amazing little boy.
然后我回来救你
But I came back here to rescue you
这样你就可以和他在一起
so that you could be with him,
这样你们就可以又相聚了
so that you guys could be together again.
Kate 我不需要你救
I’m not the one that needs to be rescued, Kate.
时间到 走吧
Time’s up. Let’s go.
别! 别! 等一下!
No! No! Wait!
– 别! 等等! 等一下! – 你都见到她了
– No! Wait! Wait! – You wanted to see her.
那就走吧
So let’s go.
Kate 他来了
He’s coming, Kate.
他来了 他们阻止不了他!
He’s coming, and they can’t stop him!
大家伙儿 冷静点儿! 没事儿的
Eeverybody, calm down! It’s going to be okay.
别! 别! 等一下!
No! No! Wait!
等会儿!
Hang on!
嘿!
Hey!
嘿 你制♥造♥了恐慌 我们的人都打算走了
Hey, you created a panic here. Our people are leaving.
别人请我来捎个口信而已
I was asked to deliver a message,
受人之托 忠人之事
and that’s what I did.
你的人干什么 全由他们自己
What your people do now is up to them.
Cindy 等等嘛 你们在这儿会很安全
Cindy, just wait. You’re all safe here.
我们只要待在寺庙里 他就碰不到我们
As long as we stay in the temple, he can’t touch us.
你听见他说的了 Jacob死了
You heard him. Jacob’s dead.
如果这里不安全了
And if it isn’t safe here anymore,
我们就不能冒险留下
we can’t take that risk.
大家听着!
Everyone, listen!
这是造谣!
This is a bluff!
他进不来! 他进不来的!
He can’t come in! He can’t come in!
嘿 出什么事了? 前一分钟 你被赶出去了
Hey, what happened out there? One minute, you’re banished,
下一分钟 你说大家都会死
the next you’re telling everyone they’re gonna die.
总结得好
That’s the sum of it.
– 那我们是要走 还是干嘛? – 没到时候
– So are we getting out of here or what? – Not yet.
我必须把这还了
I have to return this.
来接孩子?
Going to pick up the kids?
你说什么?
Excuse me?
干嘛不上车呢?
Why don’t you get in the car?
Sayid 上车
Get in, Sayid.
除非你想我们一起去接孩子?
干嘛不坐?
Why don’t you have a seat?
嘿 吃鸡蛋吗?
Hey, you want some eggs?
我能 呃…
I can, uh…
做你想要的… 煎鸡蛋 炒鸡蛋
make whatever you want… fried, scrambled.
呃 我们还有锅吗? 那锅在哪?
Uh, we still got that poacher? Where’s the poacher?
你想要荷包蛋吗? 我做得挺好吃的
You want poached? Cause I could make you some good poached eggs.
不 谢了
No, thank you.
我做♥鸡♥蛋超好的
I make good eggs.
不来点吗?
No?
好吧
All right.
我叫Martin Keamy
Martin Keamy.
Sayid Jarrah 你已经知道了
Sayid Jarrah, but you already know that.
噢 那个 我知道 是的
Uh, that, I do. Yeah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!